Kyle Pallo #31 Wishing he was Nick's chugger while stuck being Casey's hugger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JoJo is off to Disneyland Paris! Can’t imagine why he has nearly one million more subs than Kyle!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
"Yeah. She big mad!" :ROFLMAO:
Already....
still-mad-you-mad.gif
:LOL:

Her comprehension is off. (the liquor?) He said "IF" he's gay. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
With ol' Sister FaridaFreakout's return to his Twitter page __ (only 1 response today. hoping for more) is a pretty good indication that the Saulkville Sisters of Mercy for Kyle" (aka: SisterFaridaA' and MOM) are in Orlando and you can expect a gruesome vid featuring them soon. :LOL: and :sick:

Undoubtedly, they're going to look for some place to 'put him'! :LOL: God only knows the level of whine they've endured from him about needing his own place where he a Casey CuckQueen can nest. (Oh, threw up a little :LOL:)

You can bet they hope The Doormat will take some of the emotional and financial burden off them as they try to 'set him up.'
The story continues:
View attachment 2190965
The amount of whining that Nurse Rottencrotch and Banker MOM are dealing with on this trip is probably monumental. He must already be whining about the hatters who scared him away from his dead Twitter page so Sissy Farida has to handle that again, then on top of having to find a "beautiful" love nest for Casey Doormat and Lil' Kylie, with his champagne taste on a broke-as-tit budget 🤣🤣. Man oh man... what an absolute nightmare.

Last edited:
  • Haha
JoJo is off to Disneyland Paris! Can’t imagine why he has nearly one million more subs than Kyle!
We all know Kyle’s Mom and sister would be fine at Disney World him.

Kyle must have been “too busy” to meet JoJo in Paris. I look forward to Kyle’s excuse for not going to Disneyland Paris with the JoJo and Jete.

• Haha
JoJo is partying on Virgin's newest cruise ship and exploring the Greek Isles while Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumber are at a character breakfast geared toward kids and families.

Casey Doormat keeps making sad puppy faces and is on the verge of tears because she says she's overwhelmed with the princesses.

View attachment 2190813
"Overwhelmed by the princesses"? That tit's so played out by these lame ass influencer types. A good number of years ago, my youngest used to watch this DCP chick named Bron, who I hear is cancelled now for cheating on her girlfriend or some tit, whatever...anyways, she used burst into tears at the drop of a hat after being similarly "overwhelmed" by characters, fireworks, experiences, etc. It's super nutty, childish behavior, if you ask me, & you're right, the loons who send those bountiful $2 superchats probably eat that tit up. It's pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everyone knows you don’t drink airplane coffee. The water they use is the same as in the bathroom 🤢🤮
It's not just that. The problem is that they don't clean the tanks that hold the "fresh" water.
---
Yeah that’s dumb. At least say “i like starbucks but on delta it tastes weird.” All airplane coffee is blah mostly. I am unsure if it’s all the altitude or the crappy water they use like angus said. I will say AA has the worst out of the big four for sure. I’ll only drink any airline’s coffee with baileys 😉
pro tip. I bring an empty coffee tumbler that seals. buy a coffee after security and save it to drink on the flight.
the only thing I'll drink on a domestic flight is coke or v8, from the can
---
Yeah that’s dumb. At least say “i like starbucks but on delta it tastes weird.” All airplane coffee is blah mostly. I am unsure if it’s all the altitude or the crappy water they use like angus said. I will say AA has the worst out of the big four for sure. I’ll only drink any airline’s coffee with baileys 😉
just drink Bailey's with a splash of Kahlua.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What happened to that link where you could pull his old tweets? lol And has anyone checked the Patreon numbers lately?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi Farida!
Get a life. Kyle’s a bad person, stop defending him.
Well said. What kind of nut would openly go out in search of websites that are saying negative things about someone they actually care about? Come here to get a good laugh every once in a while, Farida? Honestly sweetie, think of it this way, we're leaving "reviews" of Kyle's channel on this site, much like Kyle "reviews" Disney, Carnival, Margaritaville, etc. Can't be all flowers & rainbows, now can it? It's long past time for you to move beyond this deranged insistence that everyone needs to love your little brother to the moon & back like mommy & daddy do & get over it. You're brother's commodified his life for public consumption & profit & needs to learn to take the good with the bad. It's called growth, something judging from his height, that stopped for Kyle around 4th grade

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I like how we are now "bullies" from Kyle's defenders. No longer "jealous haters" -- I guess they figured out the absurdity of anyone being jealous of a broke, unemployed, panhandling 30 year old man who shares a bedroom in an apartment with 3 other men. So now we are just "bullies" who are picking on poor, innocent lil' Kyle.

Well said. What kind of nut would openly go out in search of websites that are saying negative things about someone they actually care about? Come here to get a good laugh every once in a while, Farida? Honestly sweetie, think of it this way, we're leaving "reviews" of Kyle's channel on this site, much like Kyle "reviews" Disney, Carnival, Margaritaville, etc. Can't be all flowers & rainbows, now can it? It's long past time for you to move beyond this deranged insistence that everyone needs to love your little brother to the moon & back like mommy & daddy do & get over it. You're brother's commodified him life for public consumption & profit & needs to learn to take the good with the bad. It's called growth, something judging from his height, that stopped for Kyle around 4th grade
Also didn't Kyle say that he loves having haters? In his non-apology video after the hurricane, he said that haters are a sign of a success and that they mean he's doing something right. Farida and her fellow defenders should heed Kyle's own words and wishes rather than wasting their time trying to rid the internet of all negative/critical comments about their favorite little guy.

Last edited:
Frustration, anger as Disney World vloggers posted Hurricane Ian content
Katie Dowd, SFGATE
Oct. 3, 2022 Updated: Oct. 4, 2022 11:30 a.m.

Search for the article about how others beside Tattle "review" these vloggers. There are many more articles out there as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He doesn’t like the swish cheese because he smells like bleu cheese from the mold and fungus in his shoes and lack of showering.
I bet he prefers Wisconsin's best. Limburger Cheese. It's smells like him so will be neutral smell to him

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I like how we are now "bullies" from Kyle's defenders. No longer "jealous haters" -- I guess they figured out the absurdity of anyone being jealous of a broke, unemployed, panhandling 30 year old man who shares a bedroom in an apartment with 3 other men. So now we are just "bullies" who are picking on poor, innocent lil' Kyle.

Also didn't Kyle say that he loves having haters? In his non-apology video after the hurricane, he said that haters are a sign of a success and that they mean he's doing something right. Farida and her fellow defenders should heed Kyle's own words and wishes rather than wasting their time trying to rid the internet of all negative/critical comments about their favorite little guy.
Typical Kyle who can never stand up for himself like a normal adult. Well, almost forgot: he's more like a child. Always needing his entire family to "protect" him (e.g. Farida tweeting comments, Dad x3 shadow banning Youtube comments, etc.).

Kyle, please continue living in your fantasy bubble. One day, when it pops or implodes, the 💩 will hit the fan. And it will be messy. At that point, you'll learn to deal with life the hard way.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.