Kyle Pallo #31 Wishing he was Nick's chugger while stuck being Casey's hugger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had hope this one might make it to +territory! But NO! SAD
It's only had 20K+ views in a day, half his old totals. SAD
Yesterday's Daily :poop: Dump
Early Entry At Hollywood Studios Has CHANGED!
Best Way To Take Advantage On Vacation!

XvfqTfFm_IMwmcwMvBoNQbgw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Your PallO'Crap
24K views
ooh-yikes.gif

179K subscribers
(*JoJo's World: 1,113.000 subscribers and climbing fast)
(y)1.5K ___ (n)1.8K

Ohhh! You almost had it! 😫
allstate-gotta-be-quicker-than-that.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If he really did "work" with her, then he would know that you aren't supposed to film tour guests. He really must have scammed his way into being a guide because clearly he doesn't know tit about the role.
We all know Lora got him his job at VIP tours!
In the not so distant past Lora did everything for Kyle! He’s a sick n perverted excuse of a person!

Reactions: 12
I’m about 10 pages behind so not sure if this has been posted yet.
Pretty sure, I am hoping so at least, that Lora is trolling kyle.
IYKYK
View attachment 2190588View attachment 2190589
OR___ Maybe she's meeting him at the golf course behind Casey Cuckqueen's back?
Be wrong not to speculate:
infidelity-man_759_thinkstockphotos-820393446.jpg
Still, aside from the fact these people are far too attractive to represent that gruesome trio (Lora/Casey/Pallo),
it would be more likely if it were Nick at the golf course instead of Lora.
nickface.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if he's splitting YouTube revenue with Casey since she's doing so much work now for his channel and appearing in every vlog? Or is "just being with the Kyle Pallo" payment enough in his mind?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh, I see today's Kyle :poop: Pile ..... The Daily :poop: Dump has been excreted and pinched off. Yuk!
And yet another wonderful example of a foolish simpleton and braggart who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing. SAD

You get to watch him and the Doormat eat a breakfast. OMFG! Riveting content.
He's of course posting the price, but undoubtedly SHE paid for it and got her CM discount.
He's nothing if not a predictable liar and panhandler.
(*Spent 30 sec of my life I'll never get back scrolling through the crap and you get to watch him point out trinkets and clothes in a shop he wants someone to buy for him and then you get to watch them eat. Oh....pinch me.)
Our $130 Character Breakfast at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Inside Epcot!
Pallo will be himself:👉
sloppy-eating.gif
_____Casey Doormat will be a bit tidier: 👉
doggo-dog.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Such insightful, informative content on the food at the character breakfast. He gets fruit which he doesn't like and "Um white cheese stuff which is actually salmon kind of thingy mah bobber"

2023-05-23 10_37_20-Our $130 Character Breakfast at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Inside Epcot! ...png

In case you were wondering, Kyle says it tastes like swiss cheese but better.

2023-05-23 10_41_46-Our $130 Character Breakfast at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Inside Epcot! ...png

He's not a fan of swiss cheese.

2023-05-23 10_43_18-Our $130 Character Breakfast at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Inside Epcot! ...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Themed and character restaurants are fine. OK! __ But I'll be damned if I want ANY person dressed as Snow White / Cinderella / Gaston / Aladdin or Bambi....or anyone else dropping by my table while I'm having my breakfast early in the morning. I'll gladly see them all later around the park.
At breakfast, just pass by and wave...K?

Reminds me of an old Golden Girls episode where Bea Arthur's character Dorothy goes to a "Literary Themed" restaurant for breakfast:
Waiter comes by:
Dorothy: "I'll have the 'Green Eggs and Ham' special."
Waiter: 'Would you like a side order of Edgar Allan Poe-tatoes?'
Dorothy: "No just toast."
Waiter: "Would you like 'Catcher in the Rye' bread?"
Dorothy (grabbing his arm): "Dear god man. Stop it. Just a little of that goes a LONG way."

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Themed and character restaurants are fine. OK! __ But I'll be damned if I want ANY person dressed as Snow White / Cinderella / Gaston / Aladdin or Bambi....or anyone else dropping by my table while I'm having my breakfast early in the morning. I'll gladly see them all later around the park.
At breakfast, just pass by and wave...K?

Reminds me of an old Golden Girls episode where Bea Arthur's character Dorothy goes to a "Literary Themed" restaurant for breakfast:
Waiter comes by:
Dorothy: "I'll have the 'Green Eggs and Ham' special."
Waiter: 'Would you like a side order of Edgar Allan Poe-tatoes?'
Dorothy: "No just toast."
Waiter: "Would you like 'Catcher in the Rye' bread?"
Dorothy (grabbing his arm): "Dear god man. Stop it. Just a little of that goes a LONG way."
JoJo is partying on Virgin's newest cruise ship and exploring the Greek Isles while Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumber are at a character breakfast geared toward kids and families.

Casey Doormat keeps making sad puppy faces and is on the verge of tears because she says she's overwhelmed with the princesses.

2023-05-23 10_47_11-Our $130 Character Breakfast at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Inside Epcot! ...png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Such insightful, informative content on the food at the character breakfast. He gets fruit which he doesn't like and "Um white cheese stuff which is actually salmon kind of thingy my bobber"

View attachment 2190786

In case you were wondering, Kyle says it tastes like swiss cheese but better.

View attachment 2190794

He's not a fan of swiss cheese.

View attachment 2190800
You can take Kyle out of Saukville, but you cannot take Saukville out of Kyle.
A hick will be forever a hick!

Reactions: 7
carcomp,a1.jpg
He should spend a few buck of that food money and pay some rat to eat that thing off his face before it becomes a real health hazard. He's simply feeding it with his diet and the Florida sun. Yuk!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
JoJo is partying on Virgin's newest cruise ship and exploring the Greek Isles while Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumber are at a character breakfast geared toward kids and families.

Casey Doormat keeps making sad puppy faces and is on the verge of tears because she says she's overwhelmed with the princesses.

View attachment 2190813
Remarkable infantalism (and horrid acting, I have no doubt) on display and it's just cringe and sickening. AND his Kyle Koolaid loons will eat that crap up.

If I were that family behind them, I'd have a very hard time not demanding he stop filming me and my kids OR ask immediately to be seated somewhere else OR simply go over and take that damned camera away from him and dare him to try and take it back.

That's inexcuseable, rude and it should NOT happen.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
1684854206843.png

Thought my Tattle pals would enjoy these stats. Congratulations to The Shiplife on 200K with a channel less than 10 years old.

Adding another graph, just because.

1684854949902.png

Huge year. HUGE!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Translation from "Pallo Panhandle Speak" : "We really, really...........really want a Disney WISH cruise to be gifted to us (Top deck seaside stateroom please!) ____ however, if YOU CHEAP ASS FANS won't pony up the money for that, AT LEAST send us to Disneyland (1st Class flight is our preference, of course) where YOU can watch US enjoy YOUR money. You lucky people need to step up and support our grifting asses. She's not working full time and my MOM and Sister FaridaFreakout haven't found ME a place yet.
____ PEOPLE! I'm suffering here. Step up! Capishche?"

giphy (61).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I were that family behind them, I'd have a very hard time not demanding he stop filming me and my kids OR ask immediately to be seated somewhere else OR simply go over and take that damned camera away from him and dare him to try and take it back.
🤣🤣 "GIMMIE MY PENIS-SHAPED CAMERA BACK!!!!"

ezgif-1-255afd0390.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
once again, King Pallo forgets to confirm his reservation, yet still shows up well before his reservation to demand being seated ahead of time.......its nice they are finally saying no to him for tit like this.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.