Kyle Pallo #31 Wishing he was Nick's chugger while stuck being Casey's hugger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He added a 2nd YouTube short. I guess he's going to be doing these shorts for every video now. I thought time b issue???

2023-05-23 14_08_43-Hidden Character Breakfast At Disney World! - YouTube.png

🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
seems she's more bent on clearing the implication that kyle is homophobic and gay vs defending herself.
Well she is defending his stance on LGBTQIA+ people/lifestyle because that was presumably his base for the freebies.

Listen, if he has to gay bait for cruises his future is worse than she thinks. He’s going to have to go ahead and drop the towel on Only Fans and starting blowing his wad into tissues on screen for the queens. That’s the next level they want.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Youtube Shorts? Background music? Voiceovers? Looks like someone's given Kyle an ultimatum & he's actually going to give real vlogging a try. Has Casey gone full Yoko Ono & taken over the direction of the channel? Has JerBear, for the first time in Kyle's life, asked to be reimbursed for the Beemer repairs & Kyle needs to make some real coin? It'll be a heavy lift to get any kind of bump in viewership with the same retread content & Kyle & Casey as hosts, but something unusual has definitely happened in our guy's life. Stay tuned...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Uh oh! Uh oh! Just saw that DeathSantis will declare (according to the major networks) his POTUS run tomorrow with Elon the Twitter' beside him and his biggest supporter. :ROFLMAO: So many conflicts for MAGA Pallo.

His idol Lord Turnip' of MAGA Lardo will be royally pissed and will attack both. Pallo is a big Musk Butt Boy and Elon the Great Ass will be a prime target for Trump after tomorrow with Trump's social pages filling up with blasts at DeSantis and Musk.

Wonder if Pallo will attack Musk and call him a Big Old Double Poophead? 😂:ROFLMAO::LOL:

___ I'm thinking his foray into Florida and national politics may be at an end, as it should be. Still ___ rough seas ahead. Time for another cruise?
"I just love my Disney so much! 😪😩
09.jpg
😫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Youtube Shorts? Background music? Voiceovers? Looks like someone's given Kyle an ultimatum & he's actually going to give real vlogging a try. Has Casey gone full Yoko Ono & taken over the direction of the channel? Has JerBear, for the first time in Kyle's life, asked to be reimbursed for the Beemer repairs & Kyle needs to make some real coin? It'll be a heavy lift to get any kind of bump in viewership with the same retread content & Kyle & Casey as hosts, but something unusual has definitely happened in our guy's life. Stay tuned...
Maybe he's actually seeing the numbers we are and changing. He should have done this a long time ago when jojo started. Unfortunately if all he's offering is his daily dumps and shorts of his daily dumps, it won't work. It's a little too late for that. He needs to find something like jojo did with the sword. Even if he does find something like that I doubt he has the personality that resonates with the the shorts viewers, which are younger.

Reactions: 7
It's youtubes tiktok and that's where 75% of jojo's subscribers came from. That's why he (jojo) doesn't get more viewers on his videos.
Ahhhh ok. I think now I’ve seen a couple of those. I generally watch on Apple TV which only shows full videos. Everyone’s a copycat these days.

Reactions: 4
To make this fair I'm starting a new post instead of editing the one above.

I think she deserves a title:

kyle pallo #32: Detective Sisterwife Nurse Farilexa Rottencrotch, the Big Ass Cry Baby, to the rescue of the 30 yr old man child

if this gets picked, edit to Big butt

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is it that everything PayLow does now has a price tag attached to it - when we know he himself does not pay for anything. "$130 character breakfast" - what a joke! BankerMom is doing a terrible job of teaching the kid about finances in the real world. Can't buy a new pair of shoes, but can pay $500 for a Staycation Sunday and $130 for a dumb-ass breakfast. Sure, Kyle. We believe you! I thought the guy was going to have an orgasm over the damn waffles! (Invest $25 in a waffle iron, and make delicious waffles at home. Oh, that's right, you don't know where the kitchen is in your apartment, as you never use it. JoJo recently said on one of his vlogs that the kitchen is so dirty he would never eat in it!) Our boy actually thinks that the bacon he eats with a $65 price tag is different bacon from any other restaurant in the park. I'm sure Disney uses the same brands and the same suppliers throughout. Oh, and let's not forget how incredible the bed is on the Disney Wish! Pallo, you sleep on a mattress that looks like you pulled it out of the neighborhood trash dump. Go buy yourself a great mattress like the ones they have on the Wish. Oh, that's right - you're broke!

Reactions: 9
Youtube Shorts? Background music? Voiceovers? Looks like someone's given Kyle an ultimatum & he's actually going to give real vlogging a try. Has Casey gone full Yoko Ono & taken over the direction of the channel?
If she has in fact done this, she needs to also get involved anywhere there's writing/grammar skills used. Vlog titles, replies to commenters, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.