Kyle Pallo #31 Wishing he was Nick's chugger while stuck being Casey's hugger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, most people have some dignity and many qualities he lacks: A sense of shame. Integrity. Self reliance. Honor....and the list goes on and on.

He would bleed his parents (and Sister Farida and Casey Doormat and anyone else he could grift off ) dry and when they were completely drained and broke, he would look at them with contempt and scream:
"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEE'!" View attachment 2189542
He's the very definition of a malignant narcissist and he's a near sociopath (*I may be giving him too much credit here.) to boot.
Love that you used CM Punk for this 🤣🤣🤣
---
Everyone keeps calling Casey boring. She has been skydiving and has traveled to Japan. She is way more interesting than he is - which pisses him off since he needs to be the best at everything and the center of attention, so she has to be boring around him
People can still be boring and travel to Japan, just look at JoJo. Skydiving is thrilling but it doesn’t mean someone is fun. A personality that is entertaining will get you a lot further than doing things for the thrill of it and being a dud afterwards. And she can’t even get on soaring doubt she went skydiving.
---
Looks like even the $500/couple, interior cabin, dollar-a-holler discount cruises are too heavy a financial burden to bear for the wonder twins. Now it’s a one-night staycation at a CM discounted Disney budget hotel with no meals & coffee for one. Living’ the dream, baybee
Also, now that you mention it. Didn’t Kyle say HE USED HIS DISCOUNT to book the room? Why then did Casey get the notification on her phone for the check out time? Wouldn’t he have gotten the notification?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Everyone keeps calling Casey boring. She has been skydiving and has traveled to Japan. She is way more interesting than he is - which pisses him off since he needs to be the best at everything and the center of attention, so she has to be boring around him
She should make Kyle go skydiving.

Nevermind, I just checked and there's a height requirement for tandem jumps. You need to be 5 feet tall. Not sure he would meet the height requirement.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also, now that you mention it. Didn’t Kyle say HE USED HIS DISCOUNT to book the room? Why then did Casey get the notification on her phone for the check out time? Wouldn’t he have gotten the notification?
Kyle claimed he got the room w the AP discount. Casey receiving the text proved that was a lie. @SnapChet i believe proved that the $500 rate kyle claimed was also a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Nevermind, I just checked and there's a height requirement for tandem jumps. You need to be 5 feet tall. Not sure he would meet the height requirement.
That would be a good, since he’s conquered “concurred” his fear of heights several times. Although since he’s also conquered “concurred” his fear of the ocean, parasailing over the ocean might be another option.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Reminded me of this famous funny/not funmy 😂 skydiving incident. 81 year old lady wanted to check off 'skydiving' from her Bucket List on her birthday. Her children arranged it. She was strapped to a seasond pro, but because she was so pliable (loose skin) she almost slipped out of the harness. He held onto her and they landed safely ___ but it was a nailbiter.
Asked on the Today Show if she'd ever do it again, the lady, Laverne, said: "Hell yes I would. What have I got to lose? And did you see my man? Where else at my age am I going to get a hunk like that to hold onto me like that and that tight ever again?"
Everybody cracked up.
Strap Pallo to the instructor and let em' go. Bet ol' Kylie would have a chubby all the way down. And if he slipped out of the harness.... well, OOPS!"

agran.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I got some questions lined up:
  • How many holes did you see him put in drywall?
  • How did you handle the horrific stench while being around him?
  • Who built the pillow walls when you two shared a bed? You or Kyle?
  • What happened on Scarlet Night in the infamous deleted footage?
  • Did you ever try to microwave a potato in front of him?
  • Did you ever find his father hiding under your bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He may, empahsis on the word may, be able to get the house that matches his BarbieBeemer. With blower to inflate it: Was $4,500.00____ On sale for $3,800.00 if you act NOW at Alibaba :ROFLMAO:
(*Just imagine that 13 year old gem-of-a-clunker parked outside this Fit for a CaseyCastle castle! Pretty sweet! 😂 )
View attachment 2189509
Barbie Dream Houses and Barbie Dream Cars BAYBEEEEEE!!

barbiehouseandcar.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
As someone who frequently flies Delta, how dumb is PCDev to fly Delta, get off the plane and say the coffee wasn’t that great during the flight (when Starbucks is what is brewed on Delta flights) and gets to Starbucks and says this is much better.

Sorry his thread is so dead I needed to know someone read this. Lol

• Haha
Barbie Dream Houses and Barbie Dream Cars BAYBEEEEEE!!

View attachment 2189611
OH before I have to go, I want to add that BlurryCat's picture of the Barbie Castle & Old Beemer MUST be posted at the opening of EACH new thread along with tightroped's pic of Pallo standing short and tiny on the desk ledge in front of the windows in his squalid bedroom.

Those two pics capture the essence of who he is: A pathetic and short, cheap panhandling poser. 😂 :ROFLMAO:
BBB.jpg
BARBIE.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As someone who frequently flies Delta, how dumb is PCDev to fly Delta, get off the plane and say the coffee wasn’t that great during the flight (when Starbucks is what is brewed on Delta flights) and gets to Starbucks and says this is much better.

Everyone knows you don’t drink airplane coffee. The water they use is the same as in the bathroom 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Everyone knows you don’t drink airplane coffee. The water they use is the same as in the bathroom 🤢🤮
I’ve never had the coffee to know, but I know it does say “Proudly Brew Starbucks” maybe he was right and it tasted weird, but he had the new roast served onboard “Sky High tit🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guess where Kylie is today?

View attachment 2188834

Lol... posting shorts now, doing character meet and greets, and acting a lot more "EXCITED" in his vlogs while pretending to "love" Disney again. Probably hoping he can copy JoJo and quickly get to a million subs.
---

Yeah, Casey's not going anywhere without some kind of family intervention. She's totally obedient to Kyle and fully onboard with the grift. Now she's even doing accents, flailing her arms around, doing "WOOOOOO" on rides, and making clown faces. She's morphing into a female version of Kylie. Two peas in a pod.
Wonder if she will stick around when they have their first microwaved spud 🥔 incident, or when he gives her the same hand necklace he gave hora 🤔 speaking of hora wonder when she’ll return to try and save his views 🤔 hey Lyle Laundrie you should take a cruise just you and hora that vlog would get 1 million views 😂 better yet a cruise w you, hora and Casey just you three lmfao 🤣 best yet delete your channel and throw your penis shaped camera in the trash already, so I can stop logging into tattle 🙇‍♂️
---
I bet Kyle’s looking forward to the summer heat and crowds at Disney. He loves his “job.”😂
Hope the A/C breaks next in the Barbie mobile 😂
---
He's so fragile that he can't handle anyone questioning him without getting salty and snarky.

"Make sense now?"

View attachment 2189077

Zero people skills. Between his snarky "soooo MEAN oh nooooo" and leaving those fans at the park in the dust after saying to come along with them. Utter imbecile. He's incapable of professionally and respectfully engaging with others. Instead he engages like a literal pissed off toddler. This is a 30 YEAR OLD MAN. No wonder he needed Nurse Rottencrotch to take to Twitter to defend him.

His viewers are noticing and waking up.

View attachment 2189085

If I wasn't shadow banned from his comments, I'd also add that in addition to the fast eye blinking whenever Casey (or his family) are talking, he also makes those stupid clown faces. He's an arrogant man-child and he HATES when the attention isn't all on him.
Whoever coined the name “nurse rotten crotch” is absolutely hilarious 🤣 but curious where the name stems from? Not sure if I missed something in all the past dookie vlogs 🤔
---
I just can't understand how they left the couple like that. They said to come along and proceeded to ignore them afterwards. That was probably humiliating. So bleeping rude and selfish. You could tell the older couple couldn't keep up, but KP couldn't be bothered to slow down and have a conversation with fans they invited to tag along.
That’s his core demographic also 🤣
---
That would be a good, since he’s conquered “concurred” his fear of heights several times. Although since he’s also conquered “concurred” his fear of the ocean, parasailing over the ocean might be another option.
I thought he got over his fear of heights when he made the perilous climb on top of the filing cabinets and door desk to hang something on the wall 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha

Yeah that’s dumb. At least say “i like starbucks but on delta it tastes weird.” All airplane coffee is blah mostly. I am unsure if it’s all the altitude or the crappy water they use like angus said. I will say AA has the worst out of the big four for sure. I’ll only drink any airline’s coffee with baileys 😉

Reactions: 5
Just like she manipulated Morrow for subs and views. The WrightDownMainStreet chick is doing the same thing to Paging Mr. Morrow she is getting better numbers than JoJo and taking a portion of Morrow’s subscribers and viewers. His videos take forever to crack 100k now.

You could tell she is using him in the same way SuperEnthused used him. That’s why they all came running to the big guy afterwards. You can see it in Kristen’s face in his Toppolinos video the way she has that “I want to smile pleasantly like the sight of you makes me so happy but I just can’t believe I’m almost going to be a full time vlogger from your dumb fat ass” why is her brother always around? She’s a big girl I think she can handle herself. She knows she doesn’t want to do anything intimate with Paging Mr. Morrow.
yeah... Kristen is an interesting one to talk about. Her "solo" videos are literally just her eating and talking about the food- but her channel is growing in subs and views.
Like, right now she has a video that is basically just her eating hot dogs in Magic Kingdom. And it has almost as many views as JoJos Mykonos video. :oops: and her TikTok looks like it does pretty well, too.
I happen to like her- I think shes honest, does a good job describing the food, and i like that shes not one of those who has to look all "perfect" before she starts filming.
It'll be interesting to see how she treats Nate once she gets to whatever level shes trying to get to LOL
Also- I dont think Sean is her brother, I think hes her friend. From what I can figure out, she has 2 sisters. But he definitely tags along a lot...

Reactions: 4
Whoever coined the name “nurse rotten crotch” is absolutely hilarious 🤣 but curious where the name stems from? Not sure if I missed something in all the past dookie vlogs 🤔
I assumed that it was a take on "Mary Jane Rotten Crotch" from the Kubrick flick, Full Metal Jacket

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.