Kyle Pallo #31 Wishing he was Nick's chugger while stuck being Casey's hugger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The unamazing lyin' mini man. He'll claim he's 5'9". sometimes 5'7" but windows don't lie as can be seen below. Damn he's short lol.

1 (500) - 1 (417).jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I love the new excuse as to why he does not qualify for a loan " I have too high credit" Ah, yeah that is a new one. I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love the new excuse as to why he does not qualify for a loan " I have too high credit" Ah, yeah that is a new one. I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn for you.
Yeah, only his dumb as rocks Stan’s believe that one.

Reactions: 9
"I don't qualify for a loan _____uhhhhh_____uhhhhh_____OH...because my credit score is too high! 😬
090.gif
200w (5).gif
090.jpg
agg.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mini Recap of the last thread.

Kyle finally brought his car, that had the dashboard lit up light a Christmas tree for months, in for service.

Alexa and Casey met.

JoJo, Kyle’s roommate, reached the 1 Million YouTube Subscriber Milestone. They both achieved the 100K milestone within a few days. As of this writing Kyle has 178,000 subscribers and JoJo has 1,080,000.

Kyle decided not to purchase a house this year. He told viewers he signed a lease for a solo apartment effective sometime in August 2023. We are not aware if Kyle’s current 2 roommates will get a new place, or take on a new third roommate. Dan isn’t a vlogger, so we don’t hear much from him. In the past JoJo explained he doesn’t like to move. My gut tells me Jete will be moving in to the apartment. That’s possibly why Kyle, JoJo and Jete all met up at Islands of Adventure days ago.

Speaking of Islands of Adventure, Kyle continued to break park rules by filming on several attractions that prohibit it.

Kyle mentioned he and Casey will be sponsored for a 4-day trip at the IBEROSTAR Resort in Dominican Republic. Tattlers feel for the staff and guests that encounter Kyle at the resort. Kyle has shown us his consistent lack of table manners and how he makes most rooms he stays in [including the guest room at his parents home] look like a pig sty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Yesterday's Daily :poop: Dump: Your Kyle :poop: Pile
You guessed it:🤣
A NEW Chapter Is Beginning For Me,
My Own Place:
I’ve got a big travel announcement!

(*Alternative header: Losin'--Boozin'--& Cruisin')
XvfqTfFm_IMwmcwMvBoNQbgw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle PileOCrap
178K subscribers
(JoJo'sWorld: 1,080,000 subscribers)
JoJo added 80K subs in the time it took Pallo to add 3K
Soon he'll have 1,000,000 MORE than Pallo.
Another reason Pallo can't wait to flee from their apt.

And The PalloDump ratio'd___ almost goes without saying.
1000.jpg
1000a.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Eww if Iberostar sponsored him of all people. I went to one in Dominican, but I'll choose others next time if I go back.

Why would they ever reach out to him?

Reactions: 10
Kyle sends MOM a Mother's Day card: ____________________________The card he SHOULD send his MOM on Mother's Day: (y)
30pmwk.jpg
:eek: _____________________
happy mom.jpg
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Eww if Iberostar sponsored him of all people. I went to one in Dominican, but I'll choose others next time if I go back.

Why would they ever reach out to him?
Something tells us that they didn't do the proper research before sending him the offer (or so he says).

Reactions: 10
Something tells us that they didn't do the proper research before sending him the offer (or so he says).
A number of people here, including moi, and elsewhere sent them the factual record of why he's the lowest of the low on Disney / park / travel vloggers' lists and why he's not the positive image for their product they might think.

If they're smart they'll end any outreach to them...if they did any. It's possible he's trying to blanket cruise lines with snippets of his many mini-cruises in order to get more invites.

All that bluster about 'We're going next on Disney Wish...' changed to 'We'd like to go next on Disney Wish'.... and "crickets" and even his old stans wouldn't bite and make it happen for him....not even another Virgin or Carnaval cruise for a couple of days? ____ sooooo'.......... on to Iberostar? 🤣 And the Dominican Republic___ Guess they didn't have a resort in El Salvador?🤣
---
My god what a fu*king hot mess he is, a cauldron of bullshit lies and cons. The fact he keeps
as many 'fans' as he does is a testament to their willful ignorance, gullibility and, by now, just
remarkable stupidity. And those who still support his 'lifestyle' vlog (I LOL every time I write that.)
are the proverbial "fools and their money." SAD
aew.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What? What is that? Silence? Beautiful silence!
No Kyle :poop: Pile yet? No Daily :poop: Dump? On the way to the Dominican Republic 😁😬 on the Iberostar tug? 🤭 Wonder if it's been updated for internet service?
And I had a few minutes to kill scrolling through it. SAD ... not!🤣

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ The sweetest song is silence
That I've ever heard
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

"BIG THINGS coming in 2023. I'm not playing."
___This must be the time, the place....pinch me. Hold on!
giphy (51).gif
😂
---
Got to add this one:😲😬
art1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What? What is that? Silence? Beautiful silence!
No Kyle :poop: Pile yet? No Daily :poop: Dump? On the way to the Dominican Republic 😁😬 on the Iberostar tug? 🤭 Wonder if it's been updated for internet service?
And I had a few minutes to kill scrolling through it. SAD ... not!🤣

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ The sweetest song is silence
That I've ever heard
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

"BIG THINGS coming in 2023. I'm not playing." ___This must be the time, the place....pinch me. Hold on!
View attachment 2167740😂
---

Got to add this one:😲😬
View attachment 2167759
LOL! Poor Nick. That looks like a very teethy experience. IYKYK

• Haha
Reactions: 8
JoJo is taking a cruise to Greece now!! Good for him- Kyle, how is Cozumel for the 100th time??🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
JoJo is taking a cruise to Greece now!! Good for him- Kyle, how is Cozumel for the 100th time??🥱

That's really going to sting. We all know how much Pallo love Greece:

0000000000.png
hamon1.jpg
k6.jpg
greece1.jpg
greece2.jpg
greece6.jpg

eat1.jpg
eat3.jpg
eat2.jpg
eat5.jpg

Ohhhh'..... Greece not grease! 🤭

I bet he does, however, love Greek:
greece3.jpg
nick1.jpg
Nick: "Yes. Yes he does."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.