Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grundel

Chatty Member
Lyle saying the car needs service really means the piece of shit broke down and I hope it’s really expensive. Lmfao 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Unbelievable - PayLow was so freakin' excited that I thought he was going to have an orgasm as he toured his grifted hotel room! It's a room, buddy. Perhaps if you had an apt. or home of your own instead of the filthy hovel in which you live, a hotel room wouldn't look like Paradise. Bud, you need to re-think your choices and your life - and get off the road to nowhere.
Hate to break it to you Kyle, you're not a celebrity or a baller. If you were, you'd have the same view we did when we stayed at the Wilderness Lodge

1A6D1AFC-66CA-4BF5-AD53-AD1D95D45ADD_1_201_a.jpeg

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Someone in the comments asked how Kyle was able to film on Tron and he replied "I have a drone :)"

He's well aware that he's breaking Disney rules and policy.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
You know what really gets me about this guy? It’s that not only is he a grifter but he acts like he’s such a big shot all the time. I think that’s why he likes going on cruises so much because it’s a cheap way to try to feel like he’s a king. Think about it somebody comes and cleans your room, food/drinks are all laid out there for you and you can eat and drink all day without having to cook or clean up after yourself. The staff on cruises is generally super friendly and treats you like you’re royalty in hopes of getting additional gratuity.

Makes little Kylie feel like a big shot! Like a baller! 😂 A perfect example of this is when they were on the cruise and the family went to go eat at the Italian restaurant which was an up-charge not included in the cruise fare. There was no one else at that time dining in there, and Kyle made it seem like they rented out the entire place for themselves. 😂😭🤡 Another example is his need to constantly use words like “exclusive” and “prestigious” in the wrong context, by the way and his obsession with Celebration. Also to go on and on about shrimp cocktail (like it’s fancy) being his thing. Now he loves🍷 and beef carpaccio and golf…😂 it all makes him feel important and powerful and 5’9! 🍤

Yet he drinks a coffee he doesn’t like and makes vomit sounds and doesn’t know why they call it upside down cake 🤔🤔🤔
I think you're on to something here. All the imagined "prestige" makes him feel like he's 5'9" tall rather than 5'3" 😂🤣

I bet Lil Kylie used to try on his sister's high heels and stilettos and always imagined being 5'9"

Last edited:
  • Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
Just scanned through Jojo's video cause Taya was there. lol

Could this be Casey? Right around 12:12

1683202875060.png

---
yes!!! kind of like how Lora used to do work for Kyle when his channel was actually something. Answering emails from all of the sponsorship offers, responding to the disney media invites, keeping his planning calendar updated, holding the camera for him while he tries to pull the sword from the stone...
remember when he said that one day she could potentially become a partner of his channel? more than likely would just be his slave. run around do all the work as well as hold the camera in his face.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
This is so spot on in my opinion. Also, the whole car buying process was a complete disaster for him. You visit one dealer during a time when new cars are scarce. He " scares" you off because you are not prepared. So, instead, you buy a used BMW on the top of the Orange garage at Disney Springs. No inspection, no warranty. Kyle seems so set for adult decisions.
---

I am not trying to out anyone, it's just I know we have many frustrated people on hear who tried to help him to ni avail.
Complete lack of organization & preparation, that’s Kyle’s problem. From his home search to his car purchase to the way he preps for his videos, he’s invariably stymied at some point by not knowing what to do, where to go or who to talk to, & ends up counting on the kindness of strangers, aka paid employees & CMs, to get him out of his little jams. The guy is not a man, he’s a little dried up leaf, floating wherever life takes him, hoping for the best. Kinda pathetic if you ask me

Dismom2

VIP Member
Agree, there's been a big change in her personality since she first appeared on camera. You can tell she's become enamored with the grifting life.

View attachment 2154575

Good luck with that Casey.
ugh- yeah, shes definitely picking up Kyle's grifting attitude.! And I bet they didnt' think to invite any friends to share the huge room with either. ( With their attitudes i dont think they have any friends)
I know back in the fall PMM got a sponsorship from a DVC point rental company (not even grifting from a stan). he got to stay in a Treehouse Villa and also in one of the fancy Wilderness Lodge Cabins- he "shared the wealth" and invited friends on both stays. (in the treehouse they had a little christmas party and decorated gingerbread houses, etc and in the cabin he had a group over for a cookout and watch the fireworks from the room, etc. Made for much more fun/ interesting to watch videos, too!

joescrayuhbshack

You know what really gets me about this guy? It’s that not only is he a grifter but he acts like he’s such a big shot all the time. I think that’s why he likes going on cruises so much because it’s a cheap way to try to feel like he’s a king. Think about it somebody comes and cleans your room, food/drinks are all laid out there for you and you can eat and drink all day without having to cook or clean up after yourself. The staff on cruises is generally super friendly and treats you like you’re royalty in hopes of getting additional gratuity.

Makes little Kylie feel like a big shot! Like a baller! 😂 Now he loves🍷 and beef carpaccio and golf…😂 it all makes him feel important and powerful and 5’9! 🍤
I would imagine his dream is to eat shrimp while sipping his $10 Kendall Jackson on a gold toilet. There's a turd or daily 💩 pun in there somewhere

• Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
While I know this might be one of you, I hope it's Lora trolling him hard!

1683135110203.png

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
Just a little shoutout to Molly at Mammoth Club. She's only been independent for a matter of months and is already approaching 160K subs.
Go Molly!
giphy (47).gif

And Pallo is at 170-something after how many years? 😬

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
In the video, he claims that the shoes were all out of stock at the store. This is his way of waiting to see if a stan steps up and offers to buy them for him.
He is so full of shit. Ive bought 2 pairs of OC’s at the very same store. They always have tons of OC’s there! I recall last year he pulled the same lie. He went in and said they were out of stock for the same show he was looking for today. We see you kylie!!

• Wow
  • Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
I really didn't think it was possible to make Not Gay Nick seem like a very straight and butch guy ___
until I saw this old picture of Pallo.

gay.jpg

• Haha

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
I also had the same thought but then what was the reaction when the Trackers were cut off? I am not too informed on how that went down?
Disney and Universal both banned Adam The Woo back when he was one of the only ones around. He probably had more subs back then than Kyle currently has. No one would notice if he was banned