Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SplashRailroad

Chatty Member
mini-man play mini-golf. he show hatter he real sporto he-man. he hit ball good. he scared of big open full-size golf course. scary big full size ppl out there. he like mini-golf. he golf good. ppl b dum.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
At least Kyle and Hora had some minimal level of banter and interaction between them. I find him and Casey to be incredibly dull and tedious to watch together. She's just so mousy, obedient and oblivious and he's the infantile moron. There's zero chemistry, banter, or anything with those two. A match made in purgatory indeed.

You can go back and look to see that the videos with Lora in them get A LOT more views than with Casey.
Love how in today's vlogs, there were a couple times where she'd simply checked out & when Kyle panned to her, she had no idea what he was even talking about. I think she said, "Yes...sure" to one question before admitting she wasn't paying attention to what he was saying. Dating only a short time & they've basically transformed into that sad elderly couple you see in every diner during breakfast, him reading a paper & her staring off into oblivion, silently dreaming of a way to switch out his Mutamucil with rat poison. Can't wait to see the wedding vids, you crazy kids!

• Haha

starri

VIP Member
I hope Casey's sister and the guy she beards for are okay getting a lazy slob of a roommate.

• Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
He actually said "if I had a corporate job, this is what I feel that I would learn in corporate."

Not necessarily admitting he'll be working a corporate job, but thinks that if he was that he would be learning how to make coffee. This moron is so out of touch with reality. 🤣
if he was in the corporate world, his aspiration would be to be the guy who makes the coffee? so he wants to get into a corporation just to be everyone's little bitch!

• Haha

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
The video ends at Casey’s apartment where he says “we” are going to cook. Then he stands back with his camera while Casey does all the work for him

• Angry
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
All comments correcting him about the mortgage thing are being removed. Little-man doesn't want people to know that it's a BOGUS excuse for him not buying a home. He's such a lying POS.

• Wow

GreyStroke

I don't even know where to begin with this shit pile. He has one thing he doesn't like and bases the video title off that. He actually enjoys one thing more than cruise food! I can't believe it. Farida gets mad that he left her Gideon's cookies in the car, but it's OK because he wrapped them in tin foil. Oh and does anyone know why they call it an Upside Down cake? SMH

• Haha

bluebird33

Just started watching today’s circus. I’m glad he’s not taking this nice weather for “credit”. LOL 😂 He’s so dumb! He meant taking it for granted. Idiot.

• Wow
  • Haha

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
For me the whole point of traveling is to get a change of scenery. Why keep going to the Bahamas and other beach resort towns that look exactly like any beach town in Florida? Go to the mountains or something different

BlurryCat

VIP Member
The hug when she arrived? Two girlfriends greeting each other. The two of them at the pool? Not an ounce of romaticism in their interaction. I know if I were in the pool with a girlfriend ot boyfriend for that matter we’d be touching in any form. Not 5 feet away from each other.
It's very strange and there's not a single indicator of a normal romantic relationship happening here.

Going in the bath with bathing suits on, the toilet paper roll always next to Kyle's bed, they never kiss, pillow wall when they share a bed, and when they hold hands Kyle acts like an 8 year old boy and still makes it a huge deal despite them being together for almost a year now.

Last edited:

BlurryCat

VIP Member
2023-05-10 13_31_06-We WALKED ON SLINKY! Disney UPDATES Park Passes, GENIE+, And Dining Plan R...png

Maybe it's just us but it seems like Casey has a lot of free time (for someone who works for Disney) on her hands to go skipping around the parks with him.
Other than the time Casey disappeared for an entire 2 weeks immediately after the missing Scarlet Night footage and Kyle said it was because of "wrk." Outside of that she's been readily available for all of his videos, day or night.

It's probably why the family is coming back down in a few weeks, to help him get an apartment... you know, gotta put a security deposit down, coordinate a move, sign a bunch of papers that are likely very intimidating... and who knows if he gets a mean leasing agent.
And here I was foolishly thinking that he was going to be able to search for an apartment on his own 🤦‍♂️ You're right! He will need Banker Mom and Big Sissy's help for that. Renting an apartment is "a lot of steps" (just like buying a house).

Clown DADx3 is being smart and staying home this time.

Last edited:

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
But you paid for the cabin. KP gotta take what’s for free via dumb stans! He certainly won’t know what its like to accomplish something and take a real vacation. When “everyday life” is a cheap cruise or staycation none of it means anything. Gluttony is what fuels the lil squatch today.
It's funny you say that, but it's so true. Had a conversation this morning with my daughter about the joys of making your own money & spending it as you choose. She fully understands her privilege & appreciates the trips we take & everything we give both her & her sister, but eventually, when you're older, if you're counting on handouts to find your joy, it'll always be empty. Not sure where someone like Kyle goes from here. He's absolutely not doing everything he can to make his channel great, yet expects everyone to believe that he's putting his "blood sweat & tears" into what he presents. Not like I honestly care whether his channel rises or falls, but there are way too make unkept promises & visible seams to his content to believe he's giving it his all (We know you're here Kyle & you know it's true). As long as he stays on this path, he'll always be one handout away from failure, & that's no way to live a fulfilling life

Last edited:

SPM418

VIP Member
Jerbear was likely a major sponsor of Kyle’s dream of becoming a YouTube sensation. I’m sure he was promised by his idiot son that he would make his money back plus some once Kyle struck it big. Seems like he realizes he is not going to get any return on that investment.

Now that it’s settling in that his son is not going to be his golden ticket, it has to be much more difficult to put up with his antics. Cash out and cut your losses, Jerbear.
Maybe he got the bill for the BMW.

• Haha
So we are going out on a limb here...we think Casey got a taste of the grifting life and she will be leaving her job soon to go full time with Kyle.

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
I don't think I've ever heard, in my life, of anyone wearing a hole in his shoe playing golf. AND.... Pallo does NOT play golf. Smacking a golf ball at a driving range is something anyone, from 3 yrs. old to 93 can do. Further, those are NOT golf shoes.
He's been wearing those damned things since they were 20 shades lighter and he was jumping in puddles with them.

He's fishing for someone to buy him a new pair of tennis shoes. That's all.

btw: Downvote is active again. Don't forget to go by and show him how you feel.
That hole in his shoes has been there for many weeks now - before he became a "golfer." I remember that he showed it to us on one of his dumb-ass cruise vlogs a while back. Just imagine how those shoes that he wears 24/7 smell!

• Sick