Kyle Pallo #30 Old tweets never die but your YouTube channel will!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never seen him with cash. I have seen him claim to have forgotten his wallet to get someone else to pay only to immediately chide them afterwards that he had his wallet the entire time while chuckling.
even during the short bit I was watching last year he pulled that bait and switch many times.

I just ran a transcript search across all of his videos. There's 30+ instances where he "loses his wallet."

2023-05-11 15_26_42-wallet.png

2023-05-11 15_32_52-We Drove 30 Miles Just for this to happen... - YouTube.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Isn't he supposed to leave on his 30 year old cruise ship today with Casey Doormat? No livestream grift-a-thon?

Looks like the ship had a fire on it back in 2013.

View attachment 2163724
Fast forward to the part of the future vlog where Kyle complains that 10 years later, the ship still smells like smoke. Kyle's no piker when it comes to catastophizing other's misery for content. He lives for this tit

Reactions: 8
The Howler Monkey is getting called out on Universal's Reddit.

View attachment 2163901
I understand it's hard to enforce, but I'm surprised that Disney and Universal haven't taken action in his case yet. He has tons of documented video evidence of him KNOWINGLY violating ride safety policies. He films and walks right past the "no filming/holding phones and cameras" signs and then proceeds to film the entire ride with his camera held out. He's even joked about it in the comments a few times. Even worse, he has an audience who watches it and will think it's perfectly okay to do the same thing.

A property ban is honestly what he deserves. Not just for repeatedly breaking park rules but for other behavior as well (disrupting rides and shows, doxxing employees, walking into construction areas, etc.) Could it be possible that they are concerned about the backlash he would attempt to create with his audience? If he were banned, you just know that MiniSquatch would throw his biggest tantrum ever and make a weeping in the woods video to rally everyone to boycott Disney/Universal or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Now we know why Pallo goes to the parks so early and is usually back to his filthy room by noon. He thinks he is fooling everyone by vlogging with Casey, his so-called GIRL FRIEND. For sure his nights are reserved for his man Nick. You know there is nothing vlogged during those times! He thinks he is creating an illusion of a happy-go-lucky, normal, fun-loving guy for his fans, when in reality, all he does he is constantly provide his hatters with more than enough ammunition to blow his fairy tales out of the water.

Reactions: 7
I understand it's hard to enforce, but I'm surprised that Disney and Universal haven't taken action in his case yet. He has tons of documented video evidence of him KNOWINGLY violating ride safety policies. He films and walks right past the "no filming/holding phones and cameras" signs and then proceeds to film the entire ride with his camera held out. He's even joked about it in the comments a few times. Even worse, he has an audience who watches it and will think it's perfectly okay to do the same thing.

A property ban is honestly what he deserves. Not just for repeatedly breaking park rules but for other behavior as well (disrupting rides and shows, doxxing employees, walking into construction areas, etc.) Could it be possible that they are concerned about the backlash he would attempt to create with his audience? If he were banned, you just know that MiniSquatch would throw his biggest tantrum ever and make a weeping in the woods video to rally everyone to boycott Disney/Universal or something.
It would be cool because he and Jete would then become buddies due to their commonality.

Reactions: 4
I mean honestly, the stuff that Kyle’s done is probably worse than what Jete’s done. Also Kyle is such an ass for bringing that up at the beginning of his video and telling him to do something crazy. He should be happy JJ and Jete are even in his lame ass video. He totally did that on purpose to drum up some engagement in his comments. He’s such a fcking loser.

Reactions: 13
I was more than happy to forward his video of his day of flaunting the rules at Universal to their communications and public relations teams with a request to forward it to any and all people who need to see what’s happening in the park by these out of control vloggers . It is just unacceptable behavior and it annoys and endangers park visitors.
I urge everyone to take a moment and do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Now we know why Pallo goes to the parks so early and is usually back to his filthy room by noon. He thinks he is fooling everyone by vlogging with Casey, his so-called GIRL FRIEND. For sure his nights are reserved for his man Nick. You know there is nothing vlogged during those times! He thinks he is creating an illusion of a happy-go-lucky, normal, fun-loving guy for his fans, when in reality, all he does he is constantly provide his hatters with more than enough ammunition to blow his fairy tales out of the water.
I think it's great that Nick isn't shallow and is okay with someone overweight, balding, aging and illiterate.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let's see what Reddit thinks of Kyle Pallo...

2023-05-11 20_25_13-(14) PLEASE stop filming on Hagrid's, last time I rode it got shut down fo...png

2023-05-11 20_16_14-(14) PLEASE stop filming on Hagrid's, last time I rode it got shut down fo...png

2023-05-11 20_16_36-(14) PLEASE stop filming on Hagrid's, last time I rode it got shut down fo...png

2023-05-11 20_17_06-(14) PLEASE stop filming on Hagrid's, last time I rode it got shut down fo...png

2023-05-11 20_17_29-(14) PLEASE stop filming on Hagrid's, last time I rode it got shut down fo...png

2023-05-11 20_18_17-(14) PLEASE stop filming on Hagrid's, last time I rode it got shut down fo...png

2023-05-11 20_17_51-(14) PLEASE stop filming on Hagrid's, last time I rode it got shut down fo...png

Looks like the "bullies" aren't just limited to Tattle. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I haven’t had any desire to go to the parks at all since I can experience them through the daily dose from the comfort of my living room. If they banned these vloggers then I’d be going there and spending money there. I don’t think these channels provide as much advertising value that people in Kyle Pallo’s YouTube comments section wants us to believe

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.