Kyle Pallo #30 Old tweets never die but your YouTube channel will!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect that any cash he managed to save up was all wasted on that Barbie-Beemer which he paid $25k cash for on top of a parking garage, rather than just financing a brand new, under-warranty Toyota.

I don't believe that he has any significant amount of cash squirreled away. If he did, why would he walk around in rancid, disintegrating shoes with multiple holes in them? Maybe since his mom controls his finances, she limits what he can spend, but I'd at least think she would allow him to buy new shoes.
I will dovetail this comment with the fact that 2 weeks before he “bought” his $730k home he was walking around Festival of the Arts stating that he couldn’t purchase any art yet because he had to save for a deposit for his new home.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure when he was brewing that coffee (for the first time in his life) he was envisioning himself working in a high-rise at BMO Harris corporate in Chicago. Could you imagine this moron actually working for a financial institution? The only position he seems qualified for would be janitor, like his pops.

30 years old and still needs mommy to set spending limits for him 🤣 Remember when he was in Aulani and had to have his mom monitor and add up his spending? 😆
LOL! I live on Lake Shore Drive just a few blocks from Wrigley Field. It is the only area i imagine he would wsnt to live in here. First, he wouldn’t be able to afford living here (not even a very expensive area). Secondly, he would be eaten up alive in the social scenes here. I may be wrong as Boystown, the gayborhood, is also right next door. Even then, I can’t imagine any gay clique would welcome him.
---
Don't think he used his much of his own savings for that Beemer. From his "Car Buying Experience" video with Lora in July 2022, he mentions the cashier check that needs to come in (from his parents) before the sale can be completed. (To give him the benefit of doubt, maybe he paid a few hundred bucks and the rest was from the parents).
View attachment 2163238
Nice catch. This might explain why DADx3 felt obligated to cover the repair costs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I would highly suggest reporting the segment of his video where he is recording on Hagrids as a dangerous act, as filming on this ride is explicitly forbidden by Universal Parks.

Reactions: 11
The only position he seems qualified for would be janitor, like his pops.
As you have noticed, he does have a fascination with poop! 💩 The job would suit him perfectly!

Kyle has a big fixation on poop/turds/farts.

Every time he smells something "this smells like poopy farts"

Every time he or someone else eats eggs "gonna have smelly farts!"

Tries food from another culture "this looks like turds"

Sees a croissant on a table "that looks like poop!"

Smells something on a cruise ship "it smells like stinky poop!"

• Haha
You can detect a lot of tension and jealousy from Kyle around JoJo. I see why no other guys want to be friends with him because he's just an ass.
Totally. Pretty clear that Jojo & Jete are there to record a vlog & Kyle tagged along. He just has a completely different energy than the two of them, super stunted & awkward, & he's actually talking over their content while they're recording all the way through, though especially at the basketball game. Probably why they kind of stay clear of him for most of the vlog. Dude's so totally clueless, I'm embarrassed for him

Reactions: 13
I would highly suggest reporting the segment of his video where he is recording on Hagrids as a dangerous act, as filming on this ride is explicitly forbidden by Universal Parks.
That's his M.O. When he goes to any non-Disney World park he'll just film everything and plead ignorance. He knows the rules and I'm sure that's even part of the reason he rarely goes to Universal, but he figures if he just does it once in a while he'll get away with it.

Reactions: 8
I will dovetail this comment with the fact that 2 weeks before he “bought” his $730k home he was walking around Festival of the Arts stating that he couldn’t purchase any art yet because he had to save for a deposit for his new home.
I guess tipping is too expensive for him too

2023-05-11 12_16_44-My First Visit To Islands Of Adventures This Year_ ZELDA MAY BE Coming To ...png

Reactions: 9
It's not the first time he's done that. Previous Universal vlogs shows his complete disregard of this policy. Last year, back in Wisconsin, he filmed at Six Flags during the rides which is against their policy. I'm not sure what the policy on Tron at Disney is, but he continues to film during the ride with his infamous WOOOHOOOO screams.

Unless Disney / Universal bans vloggers like him, antisocial Kyle would just disregard rules and continue to do things against policy.

Reactions: 9
He really seems to get off on pointing out & recording all the glitches, repairs & mistakes at all the theme parks he visits. Just like his concrete updates, it’s all construction walls, cranes & in today’s vlog, the glitch in the movie on the Kong ride. Who’s the audience for that kind of crap, seriously?

Reactions: 10
A few years ago, Kyle mentioned that if he wasn't doing YouTube he would be working in Chicago as a banker for BMO Harris corporate. (Mommy probably told him that she could get him a job there).
I recall years ago when he was freaking out because he didn’t know where he was going to work and remain in Florida. He called his mom and placed her on speaker. She told him she could get him a job easily, but that meant he had to move back to Wisconsin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Isn't he supposed to leave on his 30 year old cruise ship today with Casey Doormat? No livestream grift-a-thon?

Looks like the ship had a fire on it back in 2013.

130527124403-02-cruise-ship-damage.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
It's easy peasy to open an account.

Have you ever seen him carrying cash? Seriously.
Never seen him with cash. I have seen him claim to have forgotten his wallet to get someone else to pay only to immediately chide them afterwards that he had his wallet the entire time while chuckling.
---
Dumb question: Is this from his Twitter page? When I look at his Twitter page, I don’t see this account.
That looks like its the comment section of his YouTube video.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Isn't he supposed to leave on his 30 year old cruise ship today with Casey Doormat? No livestream grift-a-thon.

Looks like the ship had a fire on it back in 2013.

View attachment 2163724
that's okay, he likes it hot, from the back
---
Never seen him with cash. I have seen him claim to have forgotten his wallet to get someone else to pay only to immediately chide them afterwards that he had his wallet the entire time while chuckling.
---

That looks like its the comment section of his YouTube video.
even during the short bit I was watching last year he pulled that bait and switch many times.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.