Kyle Pallo #30 Old tweets never die but your YouTube channel will!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoa! That lil' "smart" clickbait misleading lie in the title sure worked wonders, huh? 😬
So smart. What a Daily 💩 Dump, huh?
EXPOSED!! AI Hacks Kyle’s YouTube Channel To Spill The Tea..
XvfqTfFm_IMwmcwMvBoNQbgw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle's 💩 Pile
178K subscribers
doll.jpg

(*JoJo'sWorld: 1,002,000+ subscribers and growing fast)

1000.jpg
1000a.jpg

Reactions: 8
I thought "staycations" were vacations in which you stayed near home. Most people "earn" their vacations after working for a certain period of time. The key word there is "working." I guess things are different in the Pallo universe. Kyle, how can you be on a staycation when you never work in the first place? Isn't your whole life a staycation?
💯 All the vloggers overuse that term. Like no, Kyle or Dim Tracker, it isn’t a staycation because you don’t actually work.

Reactions: 5
I watch too many Orlando vloggers so when I had to stay overnight at AdventHealth I reframed the entire experience as a staycation. Starting with the door to door limousine service where they also shot me up with drugs, to pushing me around in a wheelchair, to serving every need around the clock. And with the nearly $40k bill at the end of it all, it was easily the most expensive Orlando staycation experience possible. One of the vloggers should give it a try

• Haha
Patreon has quickly rebounded from 97 subscribers to 99 🤣 The lil' squatch is desperately trying to get back over that 100 number.

View attachment 2153727
"Living my best life." ____ "...never been happier and more comfortable...."
sure.jpg

This isn't just a prime example of shortsightedness, it's absolute blindness if he actually thinks that, tragic in fact.
The idiot's sashaying and skipping along the cliff's edge and is too stupid to see it. It's all a train wreck in slow motion, played out, often literally, in Fantasyland.
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ Don't look down / It's a long, long way to fall... ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

Sponging off family and girlfriend to get by.
Patreon account on life support.
Horrid vlog content only getting worse by the day.
"Fans" tiring and leaving.
He has NO real friends he can count on. Even Ol' Yeller-faithful Lora and NotGayNick are tiring of his act.
Alienated all help from those who tried.
Banned from media invitations at Disney and has to station his little self behind the taller boys and Dads with kids on their shoulders.
Twitter acct. abandoned to critcs and Farida 😂
Relies on mommy to manage his $500 debit card. :ROFLMAO: He obviously can't be trusted to manage his own affairs...at 30 years old.
Pretends to "buy a house" he can't possibly afford. All a fraud and a lie for clicks. "Whatever it takes." Sad and pathetic and desperate.
Still living in a bro pig sty with two other guys__who are doing better than he is.
Crashing and hoping to move in and mooch off the girlfriend. Calls her shared apt 'home.'
Driving a 13 year old clunker of a money pit that Clown DADx3 has to pay to maintain because he can't afford it.
Tooling around the parks, off managements' media invitation lists and has to try to get someone invited to take him.
Deadly dull vids and clickbait headers.
Fearful of going outside the Disney bubble and needs a chaperone and someone to hold his hand when he does.
Grifting, hinting, panhandling for little cruises, staycations on property, and gifts.

That isn't a "best life." THAT'S a tragedy and the final curtain is coming down soon if something doesn't change.
His life, existence, is so day to day and momentary.
It can vanish so easily His life is proverbial dust in the wind.
blo.gif

Sorry Little Man. You definitely aren't an adult in any respect.
mooch.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So we are going out on a limb here...we think Casey got a taste of the grifting life and she will be leaving her job soon to go full time with Kyle.
i think so, too. Just checked out her IG for the first time in a long time. And just based one the stuff shes posting and the way shes captioning it and everything. She is ALL IN on this influencer / grifting plan. shes gonna leave her job, and they'll be in an even deeper hole than they are now.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
i think so, too. Just checked out her IG for the first time in a long time. And just based one the stuff shes posting and the way shes captioning it and everything. She is ALL IN on this influencer / grifting plan. shes gonna leave her job, and they'll be in an even deeper hole than they are now.
So here is a follow up: "If" she wants to leave her job, does Kyle allow her to? Remember, she's the key to him getting discounts, etc.

Reactions: 13
I'll pause it and scroll through later, but it looks like today's Daily :poop: Dump is a little tour of the room at the Wilderness Lodge he grifted from some idiot.
I Stayed At Disney's Wilderness Lodge Copper Creek's 1 Bedroom Villa
(*Notice the use of "I" .... He doesn't even acknowledge the existence of poor lil' MoonfaceDoormat. And, of course, no thanks to the person who provided the DVC points that gifted him the one nighter. The suggestion is that HE paid for it. Pathetic.)

A few hours in there and it's all worth a grand tour? :LOL:
"Here's the fridge we didn't use. Here's the living room where we sat. Here's the balcony where we look out. Here's the messy bedroom with pillow wall where we did nothing. :ROFLMAO:." Looks to be the worst Yelp review imaginable.

And if the cover is any indication, some thirstbait for the old queens and cougars is thrown in....complete with Dollar Store trunks up under his arm pits to cover the chubby no-waist bod and, I suppose, enhancing the moobs. 😂 Well, his are bigger than Casey's so someone has to give the fans T & A and he's got both in abundance.

What a tit show.
090.gif

• Haha
Mini-man's grift celebration

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So there is a choice to waste half an hour of my life watching fatass dumbass Kyle shirtless in the pool, or Jojo with the absolutely beautiful 10/10 Taya who has an entire Reddit dedicated to masturbating to non nude pics of her with tens of thousands of subscribers following it. Easy decision. Notice me Taya

• Haha
Mini-man's grift celebration

Legends in their own minds.
The veritable "Jay-Z & Beyonce of Disney World." :ROFLMAO:
___ Well, minus the fame, the wealth, the glamour, the lifestyle.....etc.
gif.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So we are going out on a limb here...we think Casey got a taste of the grifting life and she will be leaving her job soon to go full time with Kyle.
Agree, there's been a big change in her personality since she first appeared on camera. You can tell she's become enamored with the grifting life.

2023-05-07 11_22_02-I Stayed At Disney's Wilderness Lodge Copper Creek's 1 Bedroom Villa - You...png

Good luck with that Casey.

• Haha
Agree, there's been a big change in her personality since she first appeared on camera. You can tell she's become enamored with the grifting life.

View attachment 2154575

Why are you only staying one night? Oh dummy! Good lord!

Sweetcheeks, that ALL someone gave you. Be grateful DowdyDebbie'! Get online and grift for a week.... showem' some T&A and maybe some old perv with the $$$$$$ or DVC points will "make your wish come true. "

You got to put out the magic to get the magic honey. Just hang on to MiniManMooch and he'll teach you the ropes. Maybe he'll put you on OnlyFans to bring in some more cash.
BigPimpinPallo.... I can see it:
09.gif

View attachment 2154575

ugh- yeah, shes definitely picking up Kyle's grifting attitude.! And I bet they didnt' think to invite any friends to share the huge room with either. ( With their attitudes i dont think they have any friends)
I know back in the fall PMM got a sponsorship from a DVC point rental company (not even grifting from a stan). he got to stay in a Treehouse Villa and also in one of the fancy Wilderness Lodge Cabins- he "shared the wealth" and invited friends on both stays. (in the treehouse they had a little christmas party and decorated gingerbread houses, etc and in the cabin he had a group over for a cookout and watch the fireworks from the room, etc. Made for much more fun/ interesting to watch videos, too!

Reactions: 11
ugh- yeah, shes definitely picking up Kyle's grifting attitude.! And I bet they didnt' think to invite any friends to share the huge room with either. ( With their attitudes i dont think they have any friends)
I know back in the fall PMM got a sponsorship from a DVC point rental company (not even grifting from a stan). he got to stay in a Treehouse Villa and also in one of the fancy Wilderness Lodge Cabins- he "shared the wealth" and invited friends on both stays. (in the treehouse they had a little christmas party and decorated gingerbread houses, etc and in the cabin he had a group over for a cookout and watch the fireworks from the room, etc. Made for much more fun/ interesting to watch videos, too!
He really didn't "share" that room. He got a discounted deal. Betting they all split that cost for the treehouse for the sake of all having content for each channel.

Reactions: 2
Pretty funny hearing Kyle call this timeshare his “home resort” despite not owning a DVC membership of any kind at all

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He really didn't "share" that room. He got a discounted deal. Betting they all split that cost for the treehouse for the sake of all having content for each channel.
yeah... It kinda seemed like the DVC Rental Store website gave him the room to kind of talk about how renting points works, and show the DVC rooms. So i dont think any of them paid for the room/s. Either way though, having more people makes the content more interesting. I mean, we've all seen a simple room tour a thousand times.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.