Kyle Pallo #30 Old tweets never die but your YouTube channel will!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I truly hate him. He isn't clever. AllEars and JoJo both did the "let AI decide my day" video months ago. bleeping hack.
Me too. He makes me want to punch a hole in my drywall. I can't stand that narcissistic clown even more after his old tweets appeared. Once a douchebag, always a douchebag.
Seriously, it makes me irrationally angry that we give him any ideas on how to better his channel not to mention the views "we" give him. I haven't watched in months and don't plan to ever watch again.

Reactions: 8
Still no sign of FrauFarida of the FaridaFreakouts over at Kylie's Twitter page.
___ Damn. You know she's monitoring that Dead Zone.....and she's triggered and wants so badly to rush in and protect her man-baby.
Those catfights were great over there: "Pffffffffffffffffffffffft' HISSSSSS'___
woman-screaming-cat-meme.gif

She was so triggered___ and drunk:
farida1.gif
"I won't stop! I'll spend the rest of my life getting all of you ___ and your little dogs too!"
---
Clearly there's no magic happening with Casey in that bedroom.

How many years has he lived in that musty room now? I don't think it's been cleaned once. That nasty dust-infested garland has been hanging up forever. It looks like it smells like moth balls, B.O. and unwashed feet in there 🤢
Yup! You can say with certainty that's NOT "The Happiest Place on Earth"! It's more of a Tragic Kingdom: Filthy, disheveled, toilet paper out on a nightstand, unmade bed with moving blanket for a cover, filthy shower, and roommates who can't stand but have to tolerate him.

Good thing he bought a house! WHAT? ___ No, he said, "Guys I Bought A House..." and he wouldn't lie. 😂

That was quite an episode. Even if he were able to purchase a home, can you imagine it? It would be a larger version, or a much worse version, of that bro pig sty he's in now.
He couldn't even begin to keep it going: mortagage payments / insurance / HOA fees / lawn maintenance / routine monthly bills / plus all the cost for that old clunker he drives and the normal bills day to day. All with a dying Patreon acct. some YouTube ad income and a $500 debit card. It still makes me LOL just thinking about it. It was all such a charade, a fraud and a clickbait scam. He had and continues to have nothing of value to offer other than a foolish midget careening out of control around the theme parks and begging for someone to pay for him another mini cruise of Florida's shorts for a few days.
All in all, it remains a pitiful and pathetic sight. IF the grandparents and/or the parents don't leave him something, he has NO sound foundation for any future. Sad to count on your relatives' kicking the bucket to get through life, but that's just about where he is. Perhaps some sugardaddy or sugarmommy' to pay his way, if he can find one that wants a chubby, balding, mangy little elf with an appetite like sugar addicted horse, and who drinks like a fish, and caps it all off with a big fake smile. There's probably a niche out there somewhere.
elf2.jpg
elf.jpg
elf1.jpg

---
*Sorry for the typos. Had a break and doing this on an iPhone is hell....and I have large hands. 🤪 :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yup! You can say with certainty that's NOT "The Happiest Place on Earth"! It's more of a Tragic Kingdom: Filthy, disheveled, toilet paper out on a nightstand, unmade bed with moving blanket for a cover, filthy shower, and roommates who can't stand but have to tolerate him.
Isn’t his lease about to expire soon? I thought he plans not to renew with his roommates.

How about using “Chat GPU” to find a new pig sty for himself?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like a foolish stan/sugar daddy bought Casey and Kyle a staycation per his IG stories. Little man is playing golf hitting balls at the driving range. He's been swinging at balls every day for 2 months now and still hasn't set foot on a golf course. :LOL:

ig3.png
ig2.png
ig1.png

Still no sign of FrauFarida of the FaridaFreakouts over at Kylie's Twitter page.
___ Damn. You know she's monitoring that Dead Zone.....and she's triggered and wants so badly to rush in and protect her man-baby.
Those catfights were great over there: "Pffffffffffffffffffffffft' HISSSSSS'___ View attachment 2153238
She was so triggered___ and drunk: View attachment 2153232 "I won't stop! I'll spend the rest of my life getting all of you ___ and your little dogs too!"
---

Good thing he bought a house! WHAT? ___ No, he said, "Guys I Bought A House..." and he wouldn't lie. 😂

That was quite an episode. Even if he were able to purchase a home, can you imagine it? It would be a larger version, or a much worse version, of that bro pig sty he's in now.
He couldn't even begin to keep it going: mortagage payments / insurance / HOA fees / lawn maintenance / routine monthly bills / plus all the cost for that old clunker he drives and the normal bills day to day. All with a dying Patreon acct. some YouTube ad income and a $500 debit card. It still makes me LOL just thinking about it. It was all such a charade, a fraud and a clickbait scam. He had and continues to have nothing of value to offer other than a foolish midget careening out of control around the theme parks and begging for someone to pay for him another mini cruise of Florida's shorts for a few days.
All in all, it remains a pitiful and pathetic sight. IF the grandparents and/or the parents don't leave him something, he has NO sound foundation for any future. Sad to count on your relatives' kicking the bucket to get through life, but that's just about where he is. Perhaps some sugardaddy or sugarmommy' to pay his way, if he can find one that wants a chubby, balding, mangy little elf with an appetite like sugar addicted horse, and who drinks like a fish, and caps it all off with a big fake smile. There's probably a niche out there somewhere.
View attachment 2153308View attachment 2153306 View attachment 2153309
---
*Sorry for the typos. Had a break and doing this on an iPhone is hell....and I have large hands. 🤪 :LOL:
The mention of MiniSquatch's dirty shower made me visualize all that patchy, mangy shoulder and back hair that is clogging and pooling around the drain 🤢🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Looks like a foolish stan/sugar daddy bought Casey and Kyle a staycation per his IG stories. Little man is playing golf hitting balls at the driving range. He's been swinging at balls for 2 months now and still hasn't set foot on a golf course. :LOL:

View attachment 2153455 View attachment 2153451 View attachment 2153450

The mention of the dirty shower made me visualize something I did not want to imagine. All that patchy, mangy shoulder and back hair is probably clogging and pooling around the drain and looks like the girl from The Ring is climbing out of it 🤢🤮
Looks like wilderness lodge so maybe someone donated DVC points to the mini golf man.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Hey Kyle I’m on the carnival Mardi Gras right now I’ll make sure to grab a cookie from the jar without using tongs in your honor 🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like a foolish stan/sugar daddy bought Casey and Kyle a staycation per his IG stories. Little man is playing golf hitting balls at the driving range. He's been swinging at balls every day for 2 months now and still hasn't set foot on a golf course. :LOL:

View attachment 2153474View attachment 2153476View attachment 2153477

The mention of MiniSquatch's dirty shower made me visualize all that patchy, mangy shoulder and back hair that is clogging and pooling around the drain 🤢🤮
Oooo! A night grifted at the Wilderness Lodge.

Wait til' he gets that Slot Channel up and running. 😂 "The Adult Disney Land" Las Vegas is glad to comp your rooms for your level of play. Big ol' successful gambler like Pallo will get a Penthouse Suite...no, a Whale Suite for sure.
We go a few times a year and we are not top tier players at all (I enjoy poker and some baccarat, and Mrs Chet and her friends do like the slots, which just aren't my cup of tea.) and the Bellagio and other MGM properties are glad to host you in the hopes you empty your wallet while there.

We get a Vegas Strip view across the fountains and a standard suite is always comped. (Psst... you
pay for them when you play. :LOL: Again the BIG suites are above this 34th floor standard 1King Strip View suite.
But really how much time to you spend there? Not a lot is the answer. I'll be sure and vlog
my next visit and put the tour of the room...oh wait, NO I won't 😂
bellagio 2023.jpg
BTW: As many know, I'm sure, some of the properties older than the Bellagio (which is getting 'old' by Vegas standards) offer much larger suites than this for the play. Luxor / Mandalay Bay ...etc.

Reactions: 6
Golf. He's trying to bore us into stopping watching, isn't he?
It just might work.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like wilderness lodge so maybe someone donated DVC points to the mini golf man.
I remember posting on here, maybe 1-2 weeks ago where a stan told him they were gonna give him DVC points. It may have been that Patron named Kim Jones. Ugh. Dumbass!

I remember posting on here, maybe 1-2 weeks ago where a stan told him they were gonna give him DVC points. It may have been that Patron named Kim Jones. Ugh. Dumbass!
I'm sure Pallo was as grateful as he was to the CM or someone in management, a woman (forget her name) who arranged and probably paid for or got him a heavily discounted VIP tour for that odious family of his.
Not only did he not even thank her, he didn't even acknowledge her existence and pretended he arranged and paid for it all ....including a $500 tip.

Pure and disgusting charade and a wholesale insult to the lady who made it happen. She later made it clear, either on Twitter or Instagram, (again, I'm sure others here who paid more attention remember her) that he was an ingrate, she had had it with him, and he would never get anything from her again. She had finally discovered what everyone here knows: If you aren't useful to him at the moment, he has NO use for YOU. Offer up something free for him, and he's your best buddy for that moment when he takes it from you. That's his M.O.; that's his life.

Reactions: 9
I'm sure Pallo was as grateful as he was to the CM or someone in management, a woman (forget her name) who arranged and probably paid for or got him a heavily discounted VIP tour for that odious family of his.
Not only did he not even thank her, he didn't even acknowledge her existence and pretended he arranged and paid for it all ....including a $500 tip.

Pure and disgusting charade and a wholesale insult to the lady who made it happen. She later made it clear, either on Twitter or Instagram, (again, I'm sure others here who paid more attention remember her) that he was an ingrate, she had had it with him, and he would never get anything from her again. She had finally discovered what everyone here knows: If you aren't useful to him at the moment, he has NO use for YOU. Offer up something free for him, and he's your best buddy for that moment when he takes it from you. That's his M.O.; that's his life.
I think that is Cheryl. We have not seen her in quite a while. I think she was aguide or advisor for Kyle who tried to guide him, but I guess he just didn't listen.

• Heart

In yesterday's vlog, he and Casey made a recipe from the Star Wars cookbook someone gifted him a while back. He says, "One of you sent me this". Couldn't even be bothered to maybe write the persons name in the book for later shout out use.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Whoa ___ Whoever called today's Kyle :poop: Pile perhaps his worst ever
may have hit the nail on the head.
Barely 10 hrs in and ratio'd out the wazoo and getting worse'
by the minute.
It's a real tit burner. So fire:
🔥:poop:🔥

EXPOSED!! AI Hacks Kyle’s YouTube Channel To Spill The Tea..

XvfqTfFm_IMwmcwMvBoNQbgw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pallo
178K subscribers
0000000000.png

(y)991_____ (n)2K

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.