Kyle Pallo #30 Old tweets never die but your YouTube channel will!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought "staycations" were vacations in which you stayed near home. Most people "earn" their vacations after working for a certain period of time. The key word there is "working." I guess things are different in the Pallo universe. Kyle, how can you be on a staycation when you never work in the first place? Isn't your whole life a staycation?

Reactions: 10
I'm sure Pallo was as grateful as he was to the CM or someone in management, a woman (forget her name) who arranged and probably paid for or got him a heavily discounted VIP tour for that odious family of his.
Not only did he not even thank her, he didn't even acknowledge her existence and pretended he arranged and paid for it all ....including a $500 tip.

Pure and disgusting charade and a wholesale insult to the lady who made it happen. She later made it clear, either on Twitter or Instagram, (again, I'm sure others here who paid more attention remember her) that he was an ingrate, she had had it with him, and he would never get anything from her again. She had finally discovered what everyone here knows: If you aren't useful to him at the moment, he has NO use for YOU. Offer up something free for him, and he's your best buddy for that moment when he takes it from you. That's his M.O.; that's his life.
It's a common theme with ex-fans revealing how much of a thankless douche this guy is. I think so far a decent number have come forward to reveal they never got a thank you or any type of appreciation for the gifts and trips they paid for... the family from Shades of Greens, that ex fan on Twitter who Kyle ghosted (Brian, I think), the one who made the VIP tour happen, and a couple others I forgot.

This Kim Jones who likely gifted him the points for this Wilderness Lodge staycation is also the one who kept commenting for months asking Kyle when he's going to update his Patreon and he ignored her. Now suddenly she says she's giving him DVC points 🙄 🤦‍♂️ And of course the grifter will never give a shoutout to whoever pays for his trips because he likes to pretend he's wealthy and living his endless vacation "lifestyle."

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
wait- can somebody recap the whole VIP tour thing? Somebody came out as helping to make that happen?? I somehow missed all that go down...

Reactions: 6
wait- can somebody recap the whole VIP tour thing? Somebody came out as helping to make that happen?? I somehow missed all that go down...
Yeah I recall there was much speculation about Cheryl helping fund the tour and that is as far as I recall. Someone came forward with more info?

Reactions: 6
They are staying in a 1 bedroom villa at Wilderness Lodge. Looks like the rates are around $1,000 per night. Casey says it feels like a dream. She's getting accustomed to the grifting life.
---
I thought "staycations" were vacations in which you stayed near home. Most people "earn" their vacations after working for a certain period of time. The key word there is "working." I guess things are different in the Pallo universe. Kyle, how can you be on a staycation when you never work in the first place? Isn't your whole life a staycation?
Well, if you ask Kyle, he says he works harder than anyone and puts his blood, sweat, and tears into his "job."

2023-05-06 22_10_13-I’m only going to address this once - YouTube.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
"Some of you thought I actually got hacked. It's not click bait, it's just a smart way to to get you to click"

I truly hate him. He isn't clever. AllEars and JoJo both did the "let AI decide my day" video months ago. bleeping hack.
Today’s vlog title and synopsis inspired me to view the YouTube Help Center provided by Google. Here's the title of the section and a clip from the more detailed list.

IMG_8195.jpeg

🤔 This portion stood out.

IMG_8193.jpeg

That's all folks. 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
For about 2/3rds of what you'd pay per night at the Wilderness lodge, you can rent an actual extremely comfortable cabin IN Yellowstone Natl. Park, see the real Old Faithful, real buffalo and, to quote Teddy Roosevelt, the "..true jewel of America's national wonders."
Sleeping a few hours in a nice Disney "villa" is fun; a night in Yellowstone is true "magic." ___ And outside is a true wonder of the natural world.

It's a million times more rewarding than a night in one of those W. Lodge pseudo 'villas.'

Come to think of it, this fits Pallo perfectly. You go to Hawaii and you're afraid outside the Disney resort so you don't really 'see' Hawaii. You stay at the Wilderness Lodge for a night and you "feel" like you're in Yellowstone.....but it isn't scary like the National Park is. What a waste of oxygen he is.

__If a night there is Casey's dream, she's aiming very low, then again consider who she's with. She thinks THIS is a "star." 😂
abx.jpg
CA4A5C11-A493-4831-AC10-FC953604B41A.jpg
k6.jpg
09.jpg
0000000000.png
agt.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Patreon has quickly rebounded from 97 subscribers to 99 🤣 The lil' squatch is desperately trying to get back over that 100 number.

2023-05-06 22_56_56-Kyle Pallo _ creating Videos _ Patreon.png

• Haha
For about 2/3rds of what you'd pay per night at the Wilderness lodge, you can rent an actual extremely comfortable cabin IN Yellowstone Natl. Park, see the real Old Faithful, real buffalo and, to quote Teddy Roosevelt, the "..true jewel of America's national wonders."
Sleeping a few hours in a nice Disney "villa" is fun; a night in Yellowstone is true "magic." ___ And outside is a true wonder of the natural world.

It's a million times more rewarding than a night in one of those W. Lodge pseudo 'villas.'

Come to think of it, this fits Pallo perfectly. You go to Hawaii and you're afraid outside the Disney resort so you don't really 'see' Hawaii. You stay at the Wilderness Lodge for a night and you "feel" like you're in Yellowstone.....but it isn't scary like the National Park is. What a waste of oxygen he is.

__If a night there is Casey's dream, she's aiming very low, then again consider who she's with. She thinks THIS is a "star." 😂
View attachment 2153718View attachment 2153717View attachment 2153722View attachment 2153719View attachment 2153723View attachment 2153726
Agree completely. But they have an infantile view of what they consider traveling. The only extent of "wonder" they know are Disney parks, tourist traps and cheap Bahamas mini-cruises.

Casey thinks she landed the jackpot... her prince, her "star" who is going to give her the forever dream life that she's currently oozing over on Instagram... though I wonder if she ever feels any embarrassment and shame knowing that her man isn't able to pay for any of their grifted cruises and staycations, can't pay for his own meals and lives in a dirty frat pig-sty with 2 other men at 30 years of age. And still needs to rely on mommy and daddy.

Both her and Kyle are going to be in for a rude awakening once his YouTube channel fizzles out within a year. And Kyle has no fallback plan, no savings, no career prospects and 401k, and no skills to do much of anything else in life.

Last edited:
I noticed he had a lot of views early today and I was worried his "not clickbait" title was going to work, but by the end of the day it's only at 21K. My guess is the people who still like him checked for his video early and clicked immediately to see what happened, but the people who are over him knew to just ignore it.

Reactions: 9
I'm sure Pallo was as grateful as he was to the CM or someone in management, a woman (forget her name) who arranged and probably paid for or got him a heavily discounted VIP tour for that odious family of his.
Not only did he not even thank her, he didn't even acknowledge her existence and pretended he arranged and paid for it all ....including a $500 tip.

Pure and disgusting charade and a wholesale insult to the lady who made it happen. She later made it clear, either on Twitter or Instagram, (again, I'm sure others here who paid more attention remember her) that he was an ingrate, she had had it with him, and he would never get anything from her again. She had finally discovered what everyone here knows: If you aren't useful to him at the moment, he has NO use for YOU. Offer up something free for him, and he's your best buddy for that moment when he takes it from you. That's his M.O.; that's his life.
Was she the one who was upset that Kyle didn’t wish her kids “Happy Birthday”, or was that the chick who gifted him the room at Shades of Green that he didn’t stay in? I’ll never understand these people who give these nobodies such expensive gifts, I don’t care how much wealth you have. Imagine what a charity like Give Kids the World could do with a donated VIP tour, or a weekend at Wilderness Lodge? There’s something wrong with the human animal that makes us act in such irrational ways. Some look at someone online or on TV & imagine a connection where there isn’t one & feel an obligation to “help out” or be a part of something. Unfortunately, there will always be those who’ll be there to take advantage of those peoples’ kindness. It’s sad really
---
Such an appropriate shirt he’s wearing to make such a bold statement:
View attachment 2153724
Man, if his channel is a representation of Kyle giving it his all, I honestly don’t know what to say…

View attachment 2153718View attachment 2153717View attachment 2153722View attachment 2153719View attachment 2153723View attachment 2153726
So true!! In fact, Didnt he, maybe a year ago in a PO unboxing, get an offer from a Stan who owns an Airbnb in Wyoming to stay there??
It would’ve been some fresh interesting content for him. But Of course, why would he? It’s too far from anything Disney. 🙄 and he would have to be filming for more than 20 minutes because there would be so much to show.

In yesterday's vlog, he and Casey made a recipe from the Star Wars cookbook someone gifted him a while back. He says, "One of you sent me this". Couldn't even be bothered to maybe write the persons name in the book for later shout out use.
My god that is so true. This guy scrapes by on the kindness of strangers & it doesn’t even dawn on him to do the little things that would make those people feel special or appreciated. How incredibly entitled & clueless

So we are going out on a limb here...we think Casey got a taste of the grifting life and she will be leaving her job soon to go full time with Kyle.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.