Kyle Pallo #30 Old tweets never die but your YouTube channel will!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what happened to the cruise? Pallo kept saying when he was on his family cruise 12 days ago that he was going on another cruise "next week" with his doormat back to Cozumel. Another back-to-back cruise exaggeration or did the stan who was going to pay for it change their mind?

These are the only cruises that go to Cozumel this month:

View attachment 2154768
So much of that is 'wishful grifting.' Throw the hinit out there: 'You want to see me and preciious CaseyCastle on a cruise down here. (wink..wink) don't you? So make it happen. Watch us spend your money and enjoy a little cruise. You know you want to."

He does it all the time. And the more desperate he gets, more hints just drop like rain.

His fans forget it or make excuses for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I wonder what happened to the cruise? Pallo kept saying when he was on his family cruise 12 days ago that he was going on another cruise "next week" with his doormat back to Cozumel. Another back-to-back cruise exaggeration or did the stan who was going to pay for it change their mind?

These are the only cruises that go to Cozumel this month:

View attachment 2154768
I’ve been asking the same question…

Reactions: 9
Unbelievable - PayLow was so freakin' excited that I thought he was going to have an orgasm as he toured his grifted hotel room! It's a room, buddy. Perhaps if you had an apt. or home of your own instead of the filthy hovel in which you live, a hotel room wouldn't look like Paradise. Bud, you need to re-think your choices and your life - and get off the road to nowhere.

Reactions: 12
Unbelievable - PayLow was so freakin' excited that I thought he was going to have an orgasm as he toured his grifted hotel room! It's a room, buddy. Perhaps if you had an apt. or home of your own instead of the filthy hovel in which you live, a hotel room wouldn't look like Paradise. Bud, you need to re-think your choices and your life - and get off the road to nowhere.
And it's just more bullshit. He's been to the Wilderness Lodge before, more than once. None of it is a WOOOOHOOOO' surprise to the fool

It's just all in the game, the grift, the con. It's for the camera and those dullards, especially the new meat, newbie 'fans,' ready to be fleeced, at his online panhandling sites. ___ "Look at MEEEE'! I'm so happy. Just like a little kid! Aren't YOU excited too? So keep that money and those gifts coming to see more of your Disney Kid Forever enjoying your handouts! WOOOOOHOOOO'!"

Nothing but a pure con.
"When you don't know a con man when you see one, that makes you his mark." ___ Lewis Black

Reactions: 10
The two of them are just so strange, just ultra happy, ultra excited about everything, & the tub scene in bathing suits? And all the “oh my gosh!” & “goodness me!” exclamations? Completely sanitized for mom’s who like Hallmark movies & church folk. It’s so ridiculously put-on, where’s the entertainment value in all of this?

The hug when she arrived? Two girlfriends greeting each other. The two of them at the pool? Not an ounce of romaticism in their interaction. I know if I were in the pool with a girlfriend ot boyfriend for that matter we’d be touching in any form. Not 5 feet away from each other.
It's very strange and there's not a single indicator of a normal romantic relationship happening here.

Going in the bath with bathing suits on, the toilet paper roll always next to Kyle's bed, they never kiss, pillow wall when they share a bed, and when they hold hands Kyle acts like an 8 year old boy and still makes it a huge deal despite them being together for almost a year now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I was out and about this afternoon and I cracked the "What the hell is going on with him?" question. With all the eating and bad grammar and spelling, I realized he's auditioning to be one of the Chikfila Cows.

• Haha
I was out and about this afternoon and I cracked the "What the hell is going on with him?" question. With all the eating and bad grammar and spelling, I realized he's auditioning to be one of the Chikfila Cows.
The first sign he would hold would say

“eat mor nick dick”

• Haha
IMG_6226.jpeg
Just 11 months ago, somewhat presentable. His biweekly binge drinking has aged this duck a decade in a year. BIG Things in 2023 y’all.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It's very strange and there's not a single indicator of a normal romantic relationship happening here.

Going in the bath with bathing suits on, the toilet paper roll always next to Kyle's bed, they never kiss, pillow wall when they share a bed, and when they hold hands Kyle acts like an 8 year old boy and still makes it a huge deal despite them being together for almost a year now.
I've said for some time it's difficult to believe there's a real relationship there. And IF there is, it's as dysfunctional as they are.....deeply dysfunctional.
Perversely, there's more chemistry between him and NurseFarida than between him and the DoorMouse.

_____Late 20's and the two park-hoppers :LOL: exhibit behaviors that suggest not only arrested development, but wholly broken and infantile people.

Either way it's not romantic; it's just disturbing. Spending a 'drean night' in a Disney resort and you'd think they were staying in the Lincoln bedroom at the White House and honored guests of state. It's laughable___ and, my god, he's at the park every day or so and she works there.

I'm sure some is just playing to those low I.Q. dimwits who slavishly follow that crap and swallow anything he says as gospel. Much seems the silly and just disturbing blather of two sophomoric and moronic children who are, to be kind, latent and undeveloped adults. Adults in age only but emotionally and psychologically very immature and juvenile.
In a nutshell: (y):unsure:
ggt.png

View attachment 2155674Just 11 months ago, somewhat presentable. His biweekly binge drinking has aged this duck a decade in a year. BIG Things in 2023 y’all.
Yikes. Imagine what he will look like in another year from now. He's balding rapidly too. If it wasn't for that little "swoop" of hair he keeps in the front, his hairline is nearly halfway to the top of his head.

aging.jpg

Yugely big things coming. Any day now.

• Haha
Just 11 months ago, somewhat presentable. His biweekly binge drinking has aged this duck a decade in a year. BIG Things in 2023 y’all.
The way it's going, those Big Things are going to be Mohs surgery to get that cancer removed from his cheek and, the way he drinks, perhaps a liver transplant. 😷😬🤕

Hey! A liver transplant would test Hulkster's devotion, huh?
___ "Oh Kyle! Oh NOOO'.... I'll donate a piece of my liver. You need it more than I do buddy." 😂

Pallo will treat his liver just as he treats that old clunker he drives:
liver.jpg
___ And it will be ignored.

Reactions: 3
Once you’re in a committed relationship, you tend to show your true self after a while once you’re comfortable enough to not try to impress your partner all the time anymore. Wait until he gets married to see him really let himself go

Reactions: 4
Yikes. Imagine what he will look like in another year from now. He's balding rapidly too. If it wasn't for that little "swoop" of hair he keeps in the front, his hairline is nearly halfway to the top of his head.

View attachment 2155692

Yugely big things coming. Any day now.
I have to say I'm feeling a little disturbed by this now. It's one thing to see an asshole fail but he's looking like he's in the midst of a breakdown. He needs an intervention. Kyle, if you're reading, get help. This lifestyle is destroying you.

Hate to break it to you Kyle, you're not a celebrity or a baller. If you were, you'd have the same view we did when we stayed at the Wilderness Lodge

1A6D1AFC-66CA-4BF5-AD53-AD1D95D45ADD_1_201_a.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hate to break it to you Kyle, you're not a celebrity or a baller. If you were, you'd have the same view we did when we stayed at the Wilderness Lodge

View attachment 2156262
But you paid for the cabin. KP gotta take what’s for free via dumb stans! He certainly won’t know what its like to accomplish something and take a real vacation. When “everyday life” is a cheap cruise or staycation none of it means anything. Gluttony is what fuels the lil squatch today.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.