Kyle Pallo #30 Old tweets never die but your YouTube channel will!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyles dumb ass could have saved his channel if he would have booked a trip to Australia and continue hanging out with Taylor instead he blew all his money on the Barbie bmw and 3 night Bahamas cruises
exactly! if you look back at those videos while she was here, they got pretty good views, the comments were positive- people loved her and loved their interactions.
if he had gone to visit her over the summer he could've kept riding that wave.
and its not just all about the channel/views/money. He was way more normal when she was around, too. Hes such a dumb ass!
(** Disclaminer. Again, im not Taylor, dont know her or kyle personally. Just a (former) viewer that knows what I saw LOL )

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Poor dumb saps. A new fish swims by now and again at his DeaderThanHell Twitter page
download (84).jpg
and has a lot to learn about his new "Online Buddy."
SAD
Carson, Carson, Carson.... dear boy. Fresh out of high school and you want to meet this loathsome grifter? Please, please aim MUCH higher!
Child, you have nothing to offer him, well that his parents and/or Nick can't give him, and you'd do better to run away as fast as you can.

He doesn't give a tit where you'll be and the very idea that the fat, lazy ass would go even slightly out of his way to meet you is sadly laughable.

Now if you had a spare house, entree to a Disney Wish cruise, some serious graduation money ___ well, then all bets would be off.

---
YES! We need a kylie and casey and nick night out together with lots of alcohol.
Just imagining how that might go. ____ Yup! I can see it: 👈:ROFLMAO:😂
daa1.jpg
daa.jpg
:unsure: ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
In today's mind-numbing dump, Kyle discovered ChatGPT by reading Tattle and asked it to write him a script to follow at Animal Kingdom.

2023-05-06 10_31_18-EXPOSED!! We've Hacked Kyle’s YouTube Channel To Spill The Tea.. - YouTube.png

Or "Chat GPU" as Kyle says

2023-05-06 10_32_09-EXPOSED!! We've Hacked Kyle’s YouTube Channel To Spill The Tea.. - YouTube.png

He then says that AI sucks and won't be taking over his job anytime soon and this is one of the worst videos he's ever made in his life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor dumb saps. A new fish swims by now and again at his DeaderThanHell Twitter page View attachment 2152359 and has a lot to learn about his new "Online Buddy."
SAD
Carson, Carson, Carson.... dear boy. Fresh out of high school and you want to meet this loathsome grifter? Please, please aim MUCH higher!
Child, you have nothing to offer him, well that his parents and/or Nick can't give him, and you'd do better to run away as fast as you can.

He doesn't give a tit where you'll be and the very idea that the fat, lazy ass would go even slightly out of his way to meet you is sadly laughable.

Now if you had a spare house, entree to a Disney Wish cruise, some serious graduation money ___ well, then all bets would be off.

---

Just imagining how that might go. ____ Yup! I can see it: 👈:ROFLMAO:😂
View attachment 2152426View attachment 2152437:unsure: ❤
Kyle might go if there are high school girls there.

Reactions: 5
Kyle concludes his "Chat GPU" video by saying do not use AI to plan your vacation. Use his vlogs instead.

2023-05-06 10_50_41-EXPOSED!! We've Hacked Kyle’s YouTube Channel To Spill The Tea.. - YouTube.png

He then drives the Barbie-mobile over to Casey's where she prepared avocado toast and strawberries for him and says he's "truly spoiled."

After saying how much AI sucks and how bad the video is, Kyle announces that he's going to get more familiar with "Chat GPU" and AI structuring his videos. It's so obvious he was reading this thread where someone was posting advice from ChatGPT for his channel. Hey Kyle, you were supposed to use the advice it gave, not have it write scripts for your channel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Today’s vlog, I only got through the first 30 seconds. It looks like he escaped from the insane asylum! (No offense to those with mental health issues who are getting real help in the hospitals.) I mean, his disheveled hair, manic eyes, the gorilla mouth (no offense to gorillas), the hoodie worn backwards… he really thinks this will save his channel?
C6296DD7-2AFF-4F25-BC8D-7BF1867805C1.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Today’s vlog, I only got through the first 30 seconds. It looks like he escaped from the insane asylum! (No offense to those with mental health issues who are getting real help in the hospitals.) I mean, his disheveled hair, manic eyes, the gorilla mouth (no offense to gorillas), the hoodie worn backwards… he really thinks this will save his channel?View attachment 2152554
He’s just pandering to his audience who watches every day from their local psych ward
---
There really isn’t anywhere near as much planning required for a WDW trip as the internet wants you to think. Just go to the park and buy the Genie thing and book your lightning lanes for the day. What do you need AI assistance for?

Today’s vlog, I only got through the first 30 seconds. It looks like he escaped from the insane asylum! (No offense to those with mental health issues who are getting real help in the hospitals.) I mean, his disheveled hair, manic eyes, the gorilla mouth (no offense to gorillas), the hoodie worn backwards… he really thinks this will save his channel?View attachment 2152554
It's always there. You have to see it. ___ But I always feel I insult
the Howler Monkey with these 'separated at birth' side by sides. 😂
ahg.jpg
howler9.jpg

*And Pallo really should have that puss wart on his cheek examined.
Three words little man: Basil Cell Carcinoma

• Haha
Reactions: 10
AI (“Chat GPU”) helped Kyle get onto three rides at AK: It’s Tough to be a Bug, Flight of Passage, and Expedition Everest. And he didn’t even eat anything.

So what he doesn’t like about AI? Getting on multiple rides (which he usually doesn’t do) and also curbing some calories (and saving the viewers from watching his slobber-feasts)?

Reactions: 6
And Pallo really should have that puss wart on his cheek examined.
Three words little man: Basil Cell Carcinoma
Time is issue that he hasn't been able to go to the dentist in 3 years. Doubtful that he'll be able to find the time to get that reddening wart checked out.

If he does get it checked out though, he's going to monetize the hell out of the entire ordeal. Nothing would get the stans to shell out money like a skin cancer scare would.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Does anyone give a tit where AI tells them to go inside a theme park? The reason that people turn into these personalities is to see their opinion on the parks, now he’s just repeating chat gpu’s writing instead? Literally anyone can ask chat gpu what to do in the parks. Who the duck enjoys this content?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone give a tit where AI tells them to go inside a theme park? The reason that people turn into these personalities is to see their opinion on the parks, now he’s just repeating chat gpu’s writing instead? Literally anyone can ask chat gpu what to do in the parks. Who the duck enjoys this content?
Comment down below

• Haha
Reactions: 6
AL2-SsaugIiVC_IEjPktqxkQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

JoJo's World
1.02M subscribers

JoHO's already added 2K+ new subs since hitting the 1,000,000 sub mark.
____ Bet Pallo goes by every time JJ posts a vid and hits the "downvote" on it.
nickface1.jpg
:ROFLMAO:

At the rate his frenemy' is adding subs, he'll have a million MORE subs than Pallo has in a couple of months. 😂
(*Again don't give a rat's patooty about JJ other than I know this galls the everloving tit out of Pallo.)
09.jpg

Spotted the ol' toilet paper roll next to the bed

2023-05-06 12_24_47-EXPOSED!! We've Hacked Kyle’s YouTube Channel To Spill The Tea.. - YouTube.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.