Kyle Pallo #30 Old tweets never die but your YouTube channel will!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's sad that he can never just take a day off from vlogging and enjoy the time with his family. Most of the time they play along but I'm sure they would LOVE a day without the antics. Would require the fool to plan 2 videos in one day though to get ahead.
He does do 2 videos in one day. In fact, he dragged out his cruise videos to span 3 days. He just can’t give up the “content” and waste a day not vlogging. He thought his family on a cruise would drive up his views so he stuck the camera in their faces all day, every day. How exhausting it must be to associate with him!

Reactions: 7
Seems like Lora and Not Gay Nick don't want anything to do with the squatch anymore. It's now just the Kyle and Chicken Little show.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Got a spare few...and haven't reacted to the god awful, insipid and idiotic responses to his horrid vlog in a while. Bear with me. It's fun:

[Tons Of NEW Star Wars Food At Hollywood Studios AND NEW Merch. A Look Inside The Huge Celebration]

kfAKxpXIvkc34_5xQx6gO8Fk=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
The force is strong with you kyle (It's called "Body Odor" and you can smell him in a '...galaxy far, far away.')
NQXdPwIQFD9bDE-IMbZB6Ppw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg More cooking recipes please! (Buy a recipe book and try to find a life.)
nO_y_oHer6igCYrax1p5QRaQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Aww Kyle it’s really lovely you should Cassy (Should "what" to Cassy. Screw? Smell? Free? ...... And...... Who the hell is Cassy? )
3yJX6caz63VSUhcibOf7UoXw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Next time we’re in town we gotta hit the Fairways course at Fantasia Gardens to really test your putting (You idiot. He doesn't golf. And unless you're paying for rental equipment and the golf rounds, you'd never get his attention. In general, he'd hide if he saw you. God are you people stupid.)
EvCp-IT_aOutSUiNFAtIEScI=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Kyle you NEED to do a vlog of you playing Jedi Survivor! (Dear god, haven't the Jedi suffered enough. He's barely able to get through Call of Duty....and now you'll have him saying he's a "Jedi Master" and opening a Star Wars channel soon. Yeah, he's an idiot who would say that just for idiots like you.)
lC6Hqv0ZftSSLKOdnSLAJAag=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Kyle literally looks like a golfer (Remarkable insight. And Daniel Day Lewis looked like Abraham Lincoln in the film Lincoln, but, psssst, he wasn't Lincoln. Pallo's a poser and a fake. He fakes it all. Just ask any girl he's ever been near.)
jKB8iuTc3rNIGc4exhXqctbg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
So far my allergies haven't been bad at all (I'm sure knowing that made his day. Actually, it's amazing you'd mention that because he couldn't care less if you live or die. But, hey, if you got a few dollars to send his way, he might post a ❤ for you.
igjyAltYTSyYsT0CPoVOye_x=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
emoji_u1f44d.png
buddy KP. (Buddy? BUDDY? Who the hell do you think you are...Lora? :ROFLMAO: C'mon ...face reality. He doesn't give a tit about you. You're pixels on a page, no more than dust to him.)
JTgTwotiR9cwLxbbYxNY7KJw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
I got my Coffee and Watching You (Remarkably active aren't you? NOW.... time to get a life.)
J9rtX9NxcgllFb1cndaM9LEL=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
love hearing and seeing your family ( OMFG! Welcome to the party Helen Keller)
yXBEJXEGeZQoNx3zB9No7iSA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Great video! (Many are comparing it to Orsen Wells' 'Citizen Kane'...... dummy.)
DB3hYr9bHy5QkLMhpMMLvtRw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
The wookie cookie is the best (You took the time to type that. "Wookie Cookie" .....So silly that it's actually cute. Giving you a pass.)
LkUGzEvB912DbWPefLy1gWJw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Casey I love the fit!!! (Kyle's ex didn't like the fit he had when she microwaved him a tater'! :ROFLMAO:)

Oh, what a bunch of dorky, mindless yahoos. It would take any one of them two hours to watch 60 Minutes.
---
Seems like Lora and Not Gay Nick don't want anything to do with the squatch anymore. It's now just the Kyle and Chicken Little show.
Lora was evidently gone and seemingly out of his life (so I gather) for some time and then, voila, made a reappearance. He desperately needed someone at the time, the much used 'Taylor' had, and thank god she escaped, returned to Australia. He needed a beard and Lora, as faithful as Ol' Yeller, returned. (I've always suspected the parents pay her to keep tabs on him for them. He's nuts and they must worry. Even if he is a sad sack loser and albatross, he's THEIR albatross and cross to bear.)

Nick is probably growing weary of dealing with the tiresome and exasperating Midget. And Pallo is getting fatter, balder, sloppier and keeps Moonface around now, so he's reaching the "Bleeeeeeeeech" stage for Not Gay Nick who's fitter and better looking. Pallo is deteriorating like the proverbial '...raisin in the sun.'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
MiniSquatch looks incredibly short here meeting up with some DCP girls

View attachment 2150634
I don’t care how short this dude is, he’s 30. Sharing a post from a DCP student’s account is creepy AF & super thirsty. We get it Kyle, you’re a player. All the girls lurve you. Now go home to your little plain Jane & don’t spend too much time in the shower tonight. Casey knows exactly what you’re doing in there

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t care how short this dude is, he’s 30. Sharing a post from a DCP student’s account is creepy AF & super thirsty. We get it Kyle, you’re a player. All the girls lurve you. Now go home to your little plain Jane & don’t spend too much time in the shower tonight. Casey knows exactly what you’re doing in there
At least they’re over 18 this time

• Wow
  • Haha
Got a spare few...and haven't reacted to the god awful, insipid and idiotic responses to his horrid vlog in a while. Bear with me. It's fun:

[Tons Of NEW Star Wars Food At Hollywood Studios AND NEW Merch. A Look Inside The Huge Celebration]

View attachment 2151178The force is strong with you kyle (It's called "Body Odor" and you can smell him in a '...galaxy far, far away.')
View attachment 2151179More cooking recipes please! (Buy a recipe book and try to find a life.)
View attachment 2151180Aww Kyle it’s really lovely you should Cassy (Should "what" to Cassy. Screw? Smell? Free? ...... And...... Who the hell is Cassy? )
View attachment 2151181Next time we’re in town we gotta hit the Fairways course at Fantasia Gardens to really test your putting (You idiot. He doesn't golf. And unless you're paying for rental equipment and the golf rounds, you'd never get his attention. In general, he'd hide if he saw you. God are you people stupid.)
View attachment 2151182Kyle you NEED to do a vlog of you playing Jedi Survivor! (Dear god, haven't the Jedi suffered enough. He's barely able to get through Call of Duty....and now you'll have him saying he's a "Jedi Master" and opening a Star Wars channel soon. Yeah, he's an idiot who would say that just for idiots like you.)
View attachment 2151183Kyle literally looks like a golfer (Remarkable insight. And Daniel Day Lewis looked like Abraham Lincoln in the film Lincoln, but, psssst, he wasn't Lincoln. Pallo's a poser and a fake. He fakes it all. Just ask any girl he's ever been near.)
View attachment 2151184So far my allergies haven't been bad at all (I'm sure knowing that made his day. Actually, it's amazing you'd mention that because he couldn't care less if you live or die. But, hey, if you got a few dollars to send his way, he might post a ❤ for you.
View attachment 2151185View attachment 2151186 buddy KP. (Buddy? BUDDY? Who the hell do you think you are...Lora? :ROFLMAO: C'mon ...face reality. He doesn't give a tit about you. You're pixels on a page, no more than dust to him.)
View attachment 2151187I got my Coffee and Watching You (Remarkably active aren't you? NOW.... time to get a life.)
View attachment 2151188 love hearing and seeing your family ( OMFG! Welcome to the party Helen Keller)
View attachment 2151189Great video! (Many are comparing it to Orsen Wells' 'Citizen Kane'...... dummy.)
View attachment 2151190The wookie cookie is the best (You took the time to type that. "Wookie Cookie" .....So silly that it's actually cute. Giving you a pass.)
View attachment 2151191Casey I love the fit!!! (Kyle's ex didn't like the fit he had when she microwaved him a tater'! :ROFLMAO:)

Oh, what a bunch of dorky, mindless yahoos. It would take any one of them two hours to watch 60 Minutes.
---

Lora was evidently gone and seemingly out of his life (so I gather) for some time and then, voila, made a reappearance. He desperately needed someone at the time, the much used 'Taylor' had, and thank god she escaped, returned to Australia. He needed a beard and Lora, as faithful as Ol' Yeller, returned. (I've always suspected the parents pay her to keep tabs on him for them. He's nuts and they must worry. Even if he is a sad sack loser and albatross, he's THEIR albatross and cross to bear.)

Nick is probably growing weary of dealing with the tiresome and exasperating Midget. And Pallo is getting fatter, balder, sloppier and keeps Moonface around now, so he's reaching the "Bleeeeeeeeech" stage for Not Gay Nick who's fitter and better looking. Pallo is deteriorating like the proverbial '...raisin in the sun.'
I love your responses. the few times I have read the feed, I think what would you say. I see Mrs. Lemons has been holding on as a fan.
---
I only watch YouTube (don't have cable anymore). I like a wide variety of content but mostly documentary stuff like Bright Sun Films. Fascinating Horror is also a good one.

Kyle Pallo is just there to laugh at, but I admit, his content of filming concrete and the same old Bahamas cruises is getting so repetitive that soon he's going to lose his hatter audience (which based on the ratios, makes up 60-75% of his viewers). Hey Kyle, you should pretend to buy a house again or something to mix it up.
Maybe a Mercedes from the top of the Green Garage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I thought the end of his channel would be funny but it seems like it’s going the way of Michael Kay - just so painfully boring and horrible that everyone who wanted to see a hilarious downfall simply tuned out and stopped giving a duck. We give you lots of watch minutes bro step up the funny cringe
---
I thought there were big big plans coming this year but we are nearly half way through the year and so far this year seems exactly identical to last year

Reactions: 10
Kyle Pallo, professional fart smeller

ezgif-4-758f2d366c.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
"Watch me feed my face and watch the Doormat cook for me" just
didn't cut it. Shocker! Yesterday's Daily :poop: :sleep: Dump
Tons Of NEW Star Wars Food At Hollywood Studios
AND NEW Merch. A Look Inside The Huge Celebration

XvfqTfFm_IMwmcwMvBoNQbgw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

KylePallo
178K subscribers
200w (9).gif

1000.jpg
1000a.jpg

19K views in 24 hrs
spit-laugh.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4
YES! We need a kylie and casey and nick night out together with lots of alcohol.
yes!!! and you know me.. Add Taylor in there, too- for Taylor and Casey's first meeting, with a camera shoved in both their faces. Casey: "So you're the girl my boyfriend will never be over..." 😳 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He still can’t use the idiom properly (yesterday it was the servers who have something up their PANTS) and today he says he’s got something ON his sleeve (as he’s leaving HS to join Casey at her apartment):
C93236A0-9EC3-4F70-858F-C900506CB01A.jpeg

• Haha
[...AND NEW Merch.]
Wonder how much of this crap Hulkster and Diva have in their wardrobes. Hmmm.... this may be ALL they have in their wardrobes? :ROFLMAO:
The T / Sweat shirt print shop has been busy churning out another loser cheap ass piece of cloth with another inane slogan on it.
They surely love these celeb wannabes who just want a vanity slogan out there. I bet every member of the Saulkville 3
bought at least 5 pieces each and took them back to Cheeseland. In fact, I'd say Kylie insisted on it. 😂
Each cheap ass item (worthy of those "10 T-Shirts for $10" stores on International Drive) emblazoned with the 'Pallo Threat':
EACH AND EVERY SINGLE DAY ___ and his signature below it.
downey.jpg

ggD6IRcclvDlFQ1Zxff4f4UxWKDtDTsty9Yx2884DsOlaVV2JI.jpg

H6pAGoTmW9qyC7cWZ8Dl4_Ew6LOyNYmczOgASN8_e_aru7AYfl.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yes!!! and you know me.. Add Taylor in there, too- for Taylor and Casey's first meeting, with a camera shoved in both their faces. Casey: "So you're the girl my boyfriend will never be over..." 😳 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Kyles dumb ass could have saved his channel if he would have booked a trip to Australia and continue hanging out with Taylor instead he blew all his money on the Barbie bmw and 3 night Bahamas cruises

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.