Kyle Pallo #30 Old tweets never die but your YouTube channel will!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost half way through the year and where’s these big things he promised?

still living in the same room, doing the same things.
What are you talking about? There are big things happening. It’s called his waistline.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
MiniSquatch looks incredibly short here meeting up with some DCP girls

2023-05-05 14_39_30-Stories • Instagram.png

He also wants some advice on his golfing. Has he even played a course yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You’d think having Covid all week I could keep up here. You guys move fast and my brain is mush! Haha

The dirty hotel room yesterday was just… and they weren’t even in the room! I’d be pissed.

Reactions: 4
Damn. I have to stop drifting by his DeadAsShit Twitter page. I just knew ol' FrauFarida of Salukville would be getting her ferocious freak on by now. Guess she's still getting good and liquored up before going on her next "DamnYouAllToHell" tirades. :ROFLMAO:
Those are so special. 🤭

Maybe she's actually gone back to her own life for a bit. Still, she puts on a wonderfully entertaining show when that volcano of drunken derp and fury explodes over at Twitter trying to defend the indefensible.

You're supposedly a nurse. Two words: Blood Pressure
Living with a dwarf is stressful ___ ask Snow White:

expl.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Damn. I have to stop drifting by his DeadAsShit Twitter page. I just knew ol' FrauFarida of Salukville would be getting her ferocious freak on by now. Guess she's still getting good and liquored up before going on her next "DamnYouAllToHell" tirades. :ROFLMAO:
Those are so special. 🤭

Maybe she's actually gone back to her own life for a bit. Still, she puts on a wonderfully entertaining show when that volcano of drunken derp and fury explodes over at Twitter trying to defend the indefensible.

View attachment 2150663
maybe she got the message finally and stopped defending her dumb almost 30 year old brother.

Those are so special. 🤭

View attachment 2150663
Perhaps FrauFarida of Saukville is working on recruiting Casey Doormat to take to Twitter with herself and JerMoose. Together they'll form the Ferocious Threesome to stick it to those mean ol' hatters and take down Tattle once and for all. :ROFLMAO:

maybe she got the message finally and stopped defending her dumb almost 30 year old brother.
We can confirm, based on the timing of Farlexa's drunken outbursts, that it occurred after she got quite liquored up at CocoCay near the beginning of the trip. You could be right, as Alexa seemed to be done with her brother near the end the trip. Plus knowing he has a new woman in his life really put a damper on things. Maybe she finally moved on from defending her loser, deadbeat brother. 🤷‍♂️ If not, she'll probably re-appear on her next bender.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d recommend everyone to find some good content that they enjoy. I personally love Geeks + Gamers and the dozens of other channels associated with them. He’s not even entertaining enough to laugh at lately.

G+G is based here in Orlando too. They have a theme park channel called Park Hoppin but they need to work on that one a little more

Considering the crap this guy eats in the parks (or wherever he happens to be) everyday, it surprises me that he doesn't have diabetes. Today's sugar overload was almost unbearable to watch. How can any human being ingest that many sugar-laden desserts and drinks one after another in a very short period of time? If he doesn't wise up quickly, he's going he will be 300+ pounds in no time at all - not to mention in a diabetic coma!

The "cooking" segments are a big a waste of time - as are his park and cruise vids. Casey prepares and cooks everything and he watches. The dope - who has some type of Italian heritage I am assuming - can't even pronounce "gnocchi" correctly (what a surprise.) Then again he would rather live his Disney fantasy life and sail on 3-day cruises to the Bahamas instead of going out and exploring the world. As a 20 year old I spent the entire summer travelling through Europe, and haven't stopped travelling since.

In no time at all we will have the Kyle Pallo "golf, food critic, and cooking channel." That will be short-lived, only to be followed up by the "I'm a reator now" channel. Can't wait!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
His manic and strange behavior today was similar to the last time his family came down to the parks. I'm reminded of that bizarre manic/screaming episode he had on the skyliner when Banker Mom and Farida Sat there stone-faced probably scared to say anything thinking he would toss them from the gondola.

It always seems to be when his family is around.
It's sad that he can never just take a day off from vlogging and enjoy the time with his family. Most of the time they play along but I'm sure they would LOVE a day without the antics. Would require the fool to plan 2 videos in one day though to get ahead.

Reactions: 7
Perhaps FrauFarida of Saukville is working on recruiting Casey Doormat to take to Twitter with herself and JerMoose. Together they'll form the Ferocious Threesome to stick it to those mean ol' hatters and take down Tattle once and for all. :ROFLMAO:

We can confirm, based on the timing of Farlexa's drunken outbursts, that it occurred after she got quite liquored up at CocoCay near the beginning of the trip. You could be right, as Alexa seemed to be done with her brother near the end the trip. Plus knowing he has a new woman in his life and all. Maybe she finally moved on from defending her loser, deadbeat brother. 🤷‍♂️ Or she will re-appear on her next bender.
Oh FrauFarida! Gone too soon:
Seems like only yesterday you could feel the poutrage as she typed:
bloody-keyboard.gif

But I shall go on. And sing "Memories"!
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ I remember the old days
Of Farida's time in the sun....
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

memory-touch-me.gif

• Haha
I’d recommend everyone to find some good content that they enjoy. I personally love Geeks + Gamers and the dozens of other channels associated with them. He’s not even entertaining enough to laugh at lately.

G+G is based here in Orlando too. They have a theme park channel called Park Hoppin but they need to work on that one a little more
I only watch YouTube (don't have cable anymore). I like a wide variety of content but mostly documentary stuff like Bright Sun Films. Fascinating Horror is also a good one.

Kyle Pallo is just there to laugh at, but I admit, his content of filming concrete and the same old Bahamas cruises is getting so repetitive that soon he's going to lose his hatter audience (which based on the ratios, makes up 60-75% of his viewers). Hey Kyle, you should pretend to buy a house again or something to mix it up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
That zit or pustole is the size of Delaware. He needs to get that looked at asap. Greasy food and no showers means it is likely just getting worse. 🤢 He must smell too.
---
You’d think having Covid all week I could keep up here. You guys move fast and my brain is mush! Haha

The dirty hotel room yesterday was just… and they weren’t even in the room! I’d be pissed.
Feel better!

• Sick
  • Haha
I only watch YouTube (don't have cable anymore). I like a wide variety of content but mostly documentary stuff like Bright Sun Films. Fascinating Horror is also a good one.

Kyle Pallo is just there to laugh at, but I admit, his content of filming concrete and the same old Bahamas cruises are getting so repetitive that soon he's going to lose his hatter audience (which based on the ratios lately, makes up 60-75% of his viewers). Hey Kyle, you should pretend to buy a house again or something to mix it up.
I was never into Twitch but lately the YouTube streamers who just chat with their audience for hours are my favorites, and I’ve gotten to the point where I look forward to fridays just for FNT which should be starting in 15 mins unless they’re late like usual

Reactions: 4
I’d recommend everyone to find some good content that they enjoy.
I have plenty. Enough so that I have not watched his channel other than pulling the transcripts for Chat GPT and scanning the odd section of a video for a screen cap. lol

Reactions: 3
Jojo’s video is him walking around the Star Wars event constantly having people come up to him. Kyle’s video is him stuffing his face and eating junk food and stealing Disney intellectual property by sharing the recipes from the cookbook he got
And sharing herpes to all of WDW they should call the health department on that swine

Reactions: 3
MiniSquatch looks incredibly short here meeting up with some DCP girls

View attachment 2150634

He also wants some advice on his golfing. Has he even played a course yet?
First : Golfing advice? ___ Quit. You're embarrassing yourself and no one is going to
buy you a Disney golf membership. Take MoonfaceDoormat to Jolly Golf over on
International Drive. A night round might be interesting. Just watching you fight
mosquitos would be fun for me.

Second: The Picture?

Note in that pic that he's in FRONT and leaning in, and the one girl is still taller.
Note the size of his head compared to theirs ( That's not all due to ego! :ROFLMAO: )___
His position there adds probably 3". He's undoubtedly shorter than all of those
girls.

shorty.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Note in that pic that he's in FRONT and leaning in, and the one girl is still taller.
Note the size of his head compared to theirs ( That's not all due to ego! :ROFLMAO: )___
His position there adds probably 3". He's undoubtedly shorter than all of those
girls.

View attachment 2150810
I noticed that he uses a lot of trickery in his photos to try and make himself look taller (standing in the front, making everyone else bend their knees, etc.) There's no way that he's 5'7" like he claims. I've always estimated 5'3" but after that picture, I'm downgrading him to 5'1". Sorry squatch :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I noticed that he uses a lot of trickery in his photos to try and make himself look taller (standing in the front, making everyone else bend their knees, etc.) There's no way that he's 5'7" like he claims. I've always estimated 5'3" but after that picture, I'm downgrading him to 5'1". Sorry squatch :ROFLMAO:
Notice in that photo his feet aren’t shown. Perhaps the trickery is Kyle on some platform shoes or heels :giggle:
FF4E64FB-CFDC-4F35-BB82-8740B6337337.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.