Kyle Pallo #30 Old tweets never die but your YouTube channel will!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to watch because I want to see Disney content. Not Kyle, Kyle GF, Kyle family, Kyle lack of friends content. if I wanted that soapy stuff I can watch it on TV. It’s easer to do GF cooking. Sister eating , Father putting on clown nose then actually do work. I,e. Planing your days content. Going to park actually waiting on line.
Then not planning, and hav no content so we go into a store for ten minutes.
I watch about once every three weeks to just understand why i only watch every three weeks.
It’s watching a thirty year old, who still thinks he going to be a millionaire by blogging. Watching his life going away day by day.
Other 30 yo have family's, homes, cars, life. He has his unboxing video of junk watchers send him

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i just wonder where his family gets there money. The father just doesn’t look like he was Management. Mother still working ? Gets lots of time off. ? All the DISENY trips. All the money they give Kyle.

Reactions: 5
Wtf?! I bought my first car at 19! An old Volvo station wagon. I just had to have one, I thought they were so cool, lol. It turned out to be a lemon, but it ran for a couple of years and was a good learning experience for sure. I cannot imagine being nearly 30 and afraid of buying a car. I think my husband and I were 23 or 24 when we bought our first starter house.
I have been buying cars since I was 18, some were good, some not too good. I tried to be prepared but each was a learning experience. If it was bad, I moved on and I passed on a few that were not working for me. He really needs to learn how to function in the real world.

Reactions: 4
4 separate "comment on down below" in the first 3 minutes. Someone is lonely and begging for attention.

Reactions: 8
Trying Tons Of New Star Wars Food At Disney PLUS Making My Own AND NEW Merch

Just paused and skipped through this predicatable crap fest.

Sooooo' ___ today's Kyle :poop: Pile is BTB, huh. BackToBasics: Walking around filming grass & concrete, his signature, and eating unhealthy fat & sweets "Trying Tons Of New Star Wars Food....":sick: , his passion, (and craming his piehole full will 'show the hatters' at Tattle :ROFLMAO:) and a WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' ride at Star Wars.
Then we bring in The Dowdy Bespectacled Doormat for (chef's kiss) icing on the cake...so to speak, the pièce de résistance .
Sooo' he is "Making My Own..." and she does 99.9% of the work preparing the dish? Yep..sounds about right.

mon.jpg
mon1.jpg
____
ker.gif

Reactions: 6
i just wonder where his family gets there money. The father just doesn’t look like he was Management. Mother still working ? Gets lots of time off. ? All the DISENY trips. All the money they give Kyle.
His father is still working as a janitor at a Catholic school and as an on-call clown. Mom still works at a bank. No idea how they get all the time off but perhaps they tell their employer that they have a special needs man-child in Florida who requires constant checking up on.

It's possible that they inherited some money from one set of their parents.

4 separate "comment on down below" in the first 3 minutes. Someone is lonely and begging for attention.
Mommy, Daddy, and Sissy all just left so he's lonely again. He did mention he took a few days off prior to today's video to swing at balls at TopGolf.

Reactions: 7
I have been buying cars since I was 18, some were good, some not too good. I tried to be prepared but each was a learning experience. If it was bad, I moved on and I passed on a few that were not working for me. He really needs to learn how to function in the real world.
Agreed, experience is life's greatest teacher.

Even the recent craze was an experience. We bought a new car from a stealership, and my wife got to learn the ropes since it was her first time at the carnival. Had to work to get markups off, and get a price below MSRP, in addition to the normal bullshit. Even got the F&I kid to knock a couple points off to beat CU financing after he tried to pull the ol extended warranty trick, along with a new one: "the fed is outta control!"

I would've loved to see those fuckleheads with the Barbiemobile - that sounds like a whole lotta fun. Those guys probably don't have tricks up their pants, but really gave our guy a big old treat in the booty butt.

Reactions: 4
So he ran to claim he was there for Star Wars day and ran home to be first. He's no fan, he didn't attend any of the afternoon gatherings, the light saber meet ups.

He's so fake. Jojo made it from LA and still showed more.

Reactions: 15
Just a little shoutout to Molly at Mammoth Club. She's only been independent for a matter of months and is already approaching 160K subs.
Go Molly!
giphy (47).gif

And Pallo is at 170-something after how many years? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
$9 for a 12 ounce minute made lemonade with a splash of watermelon? big baller money there

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So he ran to claim he was there for Star Wars day and ran home to be first. He's no fan, he didn't attend any of the afternoon gatherings, the light saber meet ups.

He's so fake. Jojo made it from LA and still showed more.
You don't need to do meetups or ruin other people's visit to the parks (lightsaber meetup) to be a fan.

Reactions: 3
Jojo’s video is him walking around the Star Wars event constantly having people come up to him. Kyle’s video is him stuffing his face and eating junk food and stealing Disney intellectual property by sharing the recipes from the cookbook he got

Reactions: 9
So let’s review. DADX3 had to pay for Kylies parking, cruise, specialty restaurants, drinks, $250 internet, and all meals in Disney World. Then he had to pay thousands for the Barbie Bomber to be fixed??? What am I missing? Almost 30 and he sounds and acts like a child. I can’t even watch to give him the thumbs down. Kasey has to also be broken to support his bizarre lifestyle.

Reactions: 10
Are the SuperDry shirts a thing of the past now? Is it rancid Marvel jerseys and Hawaiian shirts from here on out?

So let’s review. DADX3 had to pay for Kylies parking, cruise, specialty restaurants, drinks, $250 internet, and all meals in Disney World. Then he had to pay thousands for the Barbie Bomber to be fixed??? What am I missing? Almost 30 and he sounds and acts like a child. I can’t even watch to give him the thumbs down. Kasey has to also be broken to support his bizarre lifestyle.
That explains why he's opting out of the next trip down to Florida

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.