Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jack225

I have not been able to get through an entire cruise log. I can't stand his arrogance and his "has been" frat boy persona on this trip. Does anyone else agree?

Reactions: 6
glad it wasn't just me!!

I watched the first half and decided to actually give the video a like as it was quite a good video.....

then the completely unnecessary shower scene happened and I turned the like into a dislike 🤣

he's definitely better at cruise vlogging than theme park vlogging though !
Exactly. No need for either the shirtless thumbnail or coming out of the shower in just a towel. At first glance I thought he was grabbing his junk over the towel. Just start an Only Fans for God's sake!

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
From his Patreon. Kyle, darling, if you don't want criticism from haters try treating people as well as they treat you.
Quite a few haters of yours on this forum, including myself, started out as fans until you pissed all over us in one way or another.
In many cases you could have redeemed yourself with an admission of guilt and a genuine apology but you chose to pretend you'd done no wrong.
Well, actions have consequences dear. You made your bed, now lie in it. Lie being the operative word. Your entire schtick is one.
But spare us the haters are jealous line. Nope. A lot of us have personal reasons to dislike you. Because we've experienced how you treat people when the camera is off.
uuiou.png

• Wow

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Just happened to catch Kyle’s cruise live stream on instagram. It included such gems as:
“Check it out guys….I just learned that right over here next to Port Canaveral is NASA.”
I can’t. I. Can. Not. He makes my actual brain hurt.

Is he actually that stupid? Or is he trying to to the Jessica Simpson 2004 “ride dumb to the bank” thing?

• Haha

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
The vibe between Sam and Kyle is a bit strange - does she actually enjoy being around this guy? I don't get it, she can't be doing it for the conversation..........LOL
I worked it out. His parents have hired a babysitter for him.

• Haha

WDWUO83

VIP Member
As if a bunch of bros at Señor Frog’s wasn’t bad enough, they kept repeatedly pronouncing it as senior. Like it’s a club for elderly amphibians.

• Haha

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Right? I used to think it was charming when he would say to the channel, this is our tree or we are going to destination X. Saying “we”made it feel very comfortable. Now I know he means “we” as long as “we” the viewer are staying in your home watching on a screen, through a camera that I am holding and filming far away from you.
But keep watching and comment down below and subscribe and join my Patreon and send gifts to my PO Box but remember folks, I owe you nothing.

• Heart
Senor Frogs is right up Kyles ally I feel like. He seems like a chain restaurant type a guy. He probably considers it “safe” and “normal”. This is the dude who was in downtown Chicago and choose a chain restaurant to have dinner at.

WDWUO83

VIP Member
I was just looking at his IG stories. Please tell me he didn’t wear that white shirt out without ironing it. Haha. It looks like he just rolled out bed.
Came here to say the same. He’d probably say it’s not his fault. It’s because he doesn’t have a girlfriend to iron for him.

I also don’t get the vibe that Kyle is gay. Sexuality is such a spectrum though, and that may be something he isn’t willing to accept. I also agree with the other member who said it’s more of a sheltered midwestern mama’s boy situation than anything. Kyle is looking for another mom…not a partner. Call him Oedipus Pallo!

starri

VIP Member
I'd rather watch a plain person who has integrity.
Or even a person with some life behind their eyes.

Kyle: Seriously, buddy, regardless of what I think about your personality or conduct, if you want your channel to keep going, do something different.

V.V. Faboo

I agree that him vlogging himself in that condition is decidedly off-brand for a Disney vlog and probably isn't conducive to media access or family viewing. I've only ever watched a few of the cruise influencers, but I've never seen any of them get completely blotto and vlog the experience either. As far as his consumption is concerned, I spent the better part of the 1990s in NYC and often quite happily under the influence of any number of intoxicants, so it would be hypocritical of me to be too harsh on a lightweight, goody two shoes like KP.

And this was funny to me, especially with the visual of his hand motion...

"Wait... I don't know how this is squeaking, but it's squeaking. Hold on... wait... omigod, I have a duck!"

Last edited:

starri

VIP Member
You know, he has bad diction, but Jesus, having "orally" morning fun at DHS?

Squidy, you're about to get your money's worth!

• Haha

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Seriously who would spend $160 for a day pass at a 3 water slide "water park!?" I suppose his sugar daddies paid for it anyway...
Never look a topless thumbnail opportunity in the mouth.
To Kyle it's a loss leader.

Suggestion:
Kyle Pallo #4: Your daily doofus of chugger-buggery.

Last edited:
  • Haha