Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

markvlinder

Chatty Member
It further makes him prove his masculinity. Jojo doesn't seem to give a shit.
What masculinity? He practilly lives on a cruise ship sipping mimosas all day and running from one theater production to another.
Next to him Liberace would've looked butch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

V.V. Faboo

I'm only halfway through today's Disney Springs vlog, and it's been a thinly veiled grift for pricey cruisewear so far.

I watched rest of it. How can anyone find anything appealing about him? He's such a stupid, self-aggrandizing little puke.

Last edited:

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Really there’s only so much we can expect from a man who’s nearing 30 years old but still needs his mom to manage his credit card.

• Heart
  • Haha

starri

VIP Member
As a former bartender someone ordering Long Island after Long Island, you’re a garbage person who is trying too hard.
What really got me was that he was ordering the blue margaritas at the Bionic Bar. I tried one of those during my last cruise, and it was one of the worst things I've ever tasted. And yet, I'm pretty sure it was a chugger.

• Haha

dashingthrough

It's so strange - when you watch Kyle from another point of view (from another vloggers vlog) he acts TOTALLY different. He seems extremely douchey - like he tries too hard to act "cool," when he's really kind of a geek.

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Why did the bed thing freak him out so much?
Insecure in his sexuality. Straight guys wouldn't give a damn about sharing a bed with another guy. It would be more awkward sharing a bed with a girl you aren't involved with. Also, did you notice how camp he was at the bar in the Shiplife video? I'm beginning to see why others speculate so much, perhaps it's not wishful thinking on their part.

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
oh good lord ... I tried to watch today's vlog but couldn't get past Kyle trying to eat breakfast. Him stuffing his face with the cheese and cornbread turned me off, then he was spilling the overnight oats. Dude, stop filming yourself eating!! He has atrocious table manners

• Haha

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
Drinking like a fish in today's vlog - get ready for him to whine about how tired he is every 15 seconds in tomorrow's vlog! :ROFLMAO:

I got around to watching Jojo's vlog as well - Jojo had no issue with sharing the queen bed but Kyle called it out immediately as a big issue. Also, Kyle was visibly annoyed with how late Jojo and everyone showed up to the airport before the cruise - the tension begins!

starri

VIP Member
Then stuffs his face with fried food.

Also colour me not impressed with Coco Cay. It looks like they picked up a waterpark from Kissimmee and dropped it on a beautiful Caribbean island, destroying any of the islands original beauty in the process.
Parts of CocoCay are beautiful. They have a great pool and one of the three beaches is great. Water park just seems like the slides on their ships on steroids.

If you’ll forgive some CocoCay selfies.

Attachments

• Heart

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
So today's big announcement is he's going on the Wonder of the Seas.
Which he thinks is a big secret but he's delusional because he told us about it when he booked it.
Kyle, could you at least try to be a little less full of shit? And whatnot as well. Thanks.

You know, I don't think he's a pathological liar, he just makes everything up as he goes along.
Which is basically the same thing.

Last edited:
I wish there was a way we could just write a summary of what a prick Kyle is with a link to this tattle thread to everyone in the live stream/ his subscribers so they can see him for what he truly is lol

Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 1.08.26 PM.png

We need to save this man lol

Lmfaooo when Kyle was ending the stream he said he has 16 thousand people watching. In reality he only had 1,628. Guess they don't teach kids how to read the decimal in school nowadays lol

Last edited:
  • Haha