Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
He seems completely shocked that lobster bisque tastes like seafood.

And some filet ming-yong to follow it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is what I see when he takes a shower.
markvlinder did Kyle just troll you on Instagram???? 🤣

(Check out his IG story)

Oh, Cruise with Ben and David are there as well. Again, if you want good production values and informative stuff...

Ben and David are the best cruise bloggers out there IMO! I love Ben quotes… “Oh Kate Middleton Duchess of Cambridge this is the most delicious thing I’ve ever eaten”

• Wow

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
The last vlog started out ok. The slides look fun and that view of the Caribbean is amazing. After that, the vlog went downhill fast with too many drinks and yet another unnecessary shower scene. Sad.

Awww boohoo Kyle you got a tiny scratch on your phone. How will you survive? Wow that's a spoiled rich kid thing to tweet. Fuck he's such a prick lmfaooo

Kyle and Jojo are actual idiots. You saw how much money Kyle got on his Youtube live stream the other day. If they were smart they'd live stream as often as possible.

I would love to watch a reality tv show where Kyle get's a real big boy job. That would be the funniest shit ever.

starri

VIP Member
Today's snoozefest of a vlog was just more of him awkwardly forcing himself into his sister's trip with her friends and shoving food into his mouth, so I hope no one is seriously waiting for KP to overhaul his approach to vlogging in 2022.
But...but...but..we had a paint update.

• Haha

starri

VIP Member
It inspired me to write a Kyle/JoJo slashfic. I think I'm going to call it "Your Daily Dose of Dick."

• Haha

V.V. Faboo

He gets emotional when he's drunk.
The only alcohol I saw him drink was the blue Icebreaker thing. He took a prim lipsmacking taste, got foam on his lips, and then had to leave most of it (and some of his food godammit!) unfinished on the table when they got rushed out of the dining room. I know he's a lightweight, but I don't think he was drunk. I'm not sure what prompted the waterworks. Maybe he was sad he didn't get to finish his free cocktail. 🍹😭

I have a live cam of Bourbon Street on while I'm doing other things. I'll let you know if I see KP flashing his boobs for beads.

• Haha

V.V. Faboo

I think so. That’s unforgivable to me and his confusion of seeing the ostrich topiaries tells me he’s never watched Fantasia.
He and JoJo know shockingly little about Disney, especially considering they claim to be such devoted fans that they both particated in the DCP, worked in the parks, and spend an unhealthy amount of their time in Disney parks or on Disney cruise ships. I've never watched most of the Disney animated movies released since the late 1980s but even I have learned enough about Disney's movies by virtue of cultural osmosis to recognize that KP's and JoJo's ignorance on the subject is laughable. Lifelong, diehard fairydusters undoubtedly see right through them.

JoJo was exposed as a total fraud a few months ago by an acquaintance named Darla who accompanied him on an Animal Kingdom vlog. She hasn't made so much as a cameo since then (and likely won't), but the expression on her face when she suddenly realized JoJo couldn't identify which of two Up statues was Russell and which was Dug was fanastic. For a moment, I thought she might open her mouth, point at JoJo and shriek at him like Donald Sutherland at the end of Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

• Haha

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
He said he wasn't going to be drinking that night, but then he ended the vlog with footage of him the next morning and he looked even more wrecked than he did the morning before.
He says a lot of things on camera that turn out not to be true.

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Wtf is up with the shower scene? Sheesh.... Kyle if your reading this Chaturbate and CAM4 are always looking for cam "models". You should look into it. All that noise he makes going down the slide I wonder if he's loud in bed? 🤔
Joking aside I'm wondering if his trips are paid for by a sugar daddy who has fetish for shower sex and it's part of the deal.

markvlinder

Chatty Member
And another one in Disney style.

Thank you, markvlinder, for the much needed laugh! Truly top-notch artistry, right down to the expressions in their faces. (y)
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the end result.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

V.V. Faboo

On the bright side he didn't have far to reach to take them off.
I've never figured out why he takes so much POV footage of himself walking while looking down at his own little white-sneakered feet. Is it just fan service for otter chasers who dig hairy legs?

• Haha

markvlinder

Chatty Member
Wow I have no words.
Apparently the little princess scratched her phone last night and has the nerve to call it his battle scar.
Has this drunken idiot absolutely no idea what is going on in the world outside of his Disney/cruise bubble.
9EA8D53D-CD17-4F68-A02C-46DAD6530810.jpeg

• Wow

starri

VIP Member
Same. And it was a major reason, beyond my own body image issues and fear of diabetes, that I got so rigorous about watching my diet and working out.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kyle's got a family history of diabetes.
they should tie him to a chair and make him binge watch a year of is own vlogs
Kinky!

• Haha

starri

VIP Member
He wants a house, a car, and a dog.

He's either going to need that OnlyFans or to start putting out.

• Haha

tnutz

it’s called Google. It is an amazing website that can provide all kinds of information. For example, the Ice Age franchise was originally with Fox, but became a part of Disney when Disney bought Fox back in 2019.