Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm glad we tested negative for Covid.
The use of “we” was really irritating in today’s video. He’s complaining about having to drive for an hour for a COVID test, having to pay $150 for it. Like dude, it was YOUR choice to book this last minute cruise “we” are going on.

Reactions: 7

V.V. Faboo

Why do these vloggers have such little respect for their audience that they won’t even watch their own content themselves?
Because they're lazy and figure it's good enough for who it's for. From what little I've ever seen of the comments on their vlogs, their fans don't expect much and are easily impressed. I recall one comment on a Pallo vlog that read: "Kyle, your chest hair is mesmerizing." The bar and expectations are both set quite low.

• Haha

V.V. Faboo

Whenever you hear Kyle explicitly mention an item he really wants, and how much it is, and how he hasn’t bought it yet/wants to buy it but it’s expensive etc, that’s a hint that someone should either buy it for him or send him funds in some manner.
That's a fact. So far, despite his best efforts, Superdry still hasn't sponsored a single vlog, made him a brand ambassador, or offered him so much as a lousy gift card. :cautious::devilish:

My favorite parts of today's vlog were learning that Alexa and her friends finally managed to ditch the twerp for a real girls' night out in Galaxy's Edge, got extra magic double-served at Oga's "Canteen", and that Alexa's friend's Rise of the Resistance TikTok went viral on her first ever visit.

Last edited:

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Wow if you want someone to pick out your clothes you don't need a girlfriend, just drag your lazy ass back to Wisconsin and go live with mommy and daddy.
And maybe she can teach you some table manners at the same time.

I don't think that it's just the nose he is annoying with or without the nose, at least we know where Kyle got it from.
Yuppppp. He’s approaching 30 years old. There’s zero excuse for looking at a potential partner as someone to pick out his clothes.

People wonder why his sister always seems so “grumpy” in his videos. It’s probably because he’s an incapable buffoon.

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
I’ll have to look for that one
Take a microscope.

Is he using the royal "we?"
I'm glad we tested negative for Covid. Nice of him to pay for it for us at his expense with the money his sponsors give him.

Oh and note: He really, really wants that $39 pin but doesn't want to pay for it.

Kyle Pallo #4: Grifting for gifting.

Last edited:
  • Haha

V.V. Faboo

He ranted about taxes? Sheesh they do happen to pay for society. Do we all disagree on tax rates and how it’s spent? Absolutely. But most of us are WORKING and paying taxes which gives us a right to be annoyed with them sometimes. Patreon is basically free money and he’s complaining about being taxed on it? What an asshole.
And we don't even pay state tax in Florida, only federal.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

starri

VIP Member
In the year of our Lord 2022, who cares about Maroon 5?

I love that even a kind of cool thing to do that's out of his normal routine still ends up circling back to Disney.

• Heart

markvlinder

Chatty Member
Drinking like a fish in today's vlog - get ready for him to whine about how tired he is every 15 seconds in tomorrow's vlog! :ROFLMAO:

I got around to watching Jojo's vlog as well - Jojo had no issue with sharing the queen bed but Kyle called it out immediately as a big issue. Also, Kyle was visibly annoyed with how late Jojo and everyone showed up to the airport before the cruise - the tension begins!
of course that is a problem, he first has to find a girlfriend to pick out his close before he can start sleeping with men.

He didn't quite understand what dresscode meant but in his defense, it is a big word.

Attachments

• Haha
Could someone buy him that gold Woody please? He thinks it would look good on his desk.
Because there's a snowball's chance in Hell of me falling for that routine again.

• Haha

airbusA330

VIP Member
He and JoJo know shockingly little about Disney, especially considering they claim to be such devoted fans that they both particated in the DCP, worked in the parks, and spend an unhealthy amount of their time in Disney parks or on Disney cruise ships. Lifelong, diehard fairydusters undoubtedly see right through them.
They’re fans of Disney so they can eat, walk and drink in the sun on someone else’s dime. To live “on vacation” with no research and no real work. Just point and shoot something and upload it. If they had to work a real job, they wouldn’t be spending nearly as much time at WDW. I love Disney (well not as much the last 3-4 years) but it’s not healthy for it to be someone’s only vacation destination IMO.

WDWUO83

VIP Member
What’s the fascination with Squidy, just leave him be. Kind of patronising ngl.
Yeah the whole “squidy watch” thing is getting a little weird.

There will always be people who blindly support Kyle, and he’ll take total advantage of it.

• Sick

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
View attachment 1051825“There boarders”😂😂

Not surprising since he likes that nimwit Elon Musk and all his political throw up…

Also, I like how he’s saying he’s going to travel again. I feel like he says that every week and he cancels lol.
*just
And on Patreon recently, almost is ALOMSt.
My God he's dumb.
We've found the one person on Earth who hasn't seen an ad for Grammarly.

Last edited:
  • Haha