Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
He made sure to mention on his IG live that he wasn’t going to be able to go to the spa this cruise because he didn’t want to spend $200 on it. Oh, and that he wishes he weren’t single so then a girl could pick out his clothes for him. What an ideal world that would be…a girlfriend to dress you while mommy manages your credit card.
And the way he talked about his dad on his stream earlier was absurd. “Just say prayers for him and my family” makes it sound like the man isn’t doing well at all!
I'm tired of his dating bullshit. He chose to split with his last girlfriend. And he needs to grow up and decide if he wants someone or relationships make him sick. And if he does want someone he needs to put some serious work in regarding how he treats people. He can barely hold on to friends let alone anything deeper.

As for his Dad, is he having his clown nose surgically removed?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

GUCCI TRACKER

VIP Member
The biggest problem I see with so many travel vloggers is they can’t keep their channel on track. Is it an information channel or a watch me vacation channel? Kyle’s channel strikes me as a “I want to be a professional, informative travel vlogger, but I frequently end up drunk” situation. His Disney content is stale and uninspired. His travel content really highlights his lack of planning and/or effort. Time to get a real job and vlog as a hobby before he gets too old for an employer to consider him with such a weak resume.
Kyles channel strikes me as an “I don’t want a job, I just want to get paid for minimal effort” situation like most of these Disney vloggers. No planning into his content, no effort put into the production quality (except for “color grading”), seems to be minimal time actually in the parks, no intelligence behind any of his words… the time for the “real job” is already past while his peers have been building careers with 10 years of experience already…

V.V. Faboo

Why did he film himself in the fitting room?? It was disturbing.
He pretty much explained why at the outset of the vlog - he's "addicted" to spending "his" money. What he really meant is that he has grown accustomed to spending other people's money. Pricey cruisewear is nice, but it's way better if some random whale or cougar will buy it for you. Throw 'em a bone by flashing some skin and presto!

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Good morning. I see you are an early bird as well lol
Not necessarily, I travel so it depends where I am and jetlag. Sometimes very early is my very late 😀

A scratch on your iPhone is a battle scar. Jesus. Let's have him airdropped into Ukraine.

markvlinder

Chatty Member
Alright then here is one for when everything has fallen apart.

And one for when the cruise is over.

Attachments

• Haha

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
He and JoJo know shockingly little about Disney, especially considering they claim to be such devoted fans that they both particated in the DCP, worked in the parks, and spend an unhealthy amount of their time in Disney parks or on Disney cruise ships. I've never watched most of the Disney animated movies released since the late 1980s but even I have learned enough about Disney's movies by virtue of cultural osmosis to recognize that KP's and JoJo's ignorance on the subject is laughable. Lifelong, diehard fairydusters undoubtedly see right through them.

JoJo was exposed as a total fraud a few months ago by an acquaintance named Darla who accompanied him on an Animal Kingdom vlog. She hasn't made so much as a cameo since then (and likely won't), but the expression on her face when she suddenly realized JoJo couldn't identify which of two Up statues was Russell and which was Dug was fanastic. For a moment, I thought she might open her mouth, point at JoJo and shriek at him like Donald Sutherland at the end of Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
From what I understand, Kyle's only a fan of the Disney Parks - and even with those just the ones in the US. He'll only be interested in the other Disney Parks when a daddy sends him enough money for the airfare and hospitality.

JoJo's only a fan of becoming famous and trying to hang out with celebrities. Think back to that time last year at the Disneyland Jungle Cruise Movie premier, he was trying so hard to get attention from John Stamos and he was getting so annoyed.

He is getting cocky.
At least there's lots of trainwreck potential on this cruise! It sounds like they have a big group of DCP friends staying together, so just a matter of time before they get sick of each other's bs! :ROFLMAO:

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
I was surprised he didn't seem more drunk. How many did he have? Five?
To be fair, they are mainly juice and ice.
(Aside: You look much better than I imagined you'd be from your remarks about self-image.)
Flicked through today's video. Much the same as his water park videos last year. As expected.
Why even have a shower scene in a vlog in which he's already almost naked? Counting down to him in a thong...

I watched a Casey Neistat video earlier. I see what people mean. Of all the irritating dickheads on YouTube Kyle could have picked to emulate...

Then stuffs his face with fried food.
Mozzarella sticks. Goes all the way to the Caribbean and eats supermarket freezer bag junk.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

airbusA330

VIP Member
That post on IG is pathetic. For someone who vlogs (the same thing over and over) simply getting off a boat isn’t a major achievement.

Jack225

I don't think there is a bigger doofus on YT then this guy. Do people actually get his excited for his bullshit announcements? I cringe when I see people approaching him for a picture....don't feed the ego! lol

starri

VIP Member
His Disney content is stale and uninspired
Who isn't that true of, at this point?

Subtract out what we know of his private persona, and I honestly think he could have a pretty good niche as a guy who travels around experiencing things for the first time like a deer learning how to walk. So it becomes more personality based than informative, but it suits the face he presents the world. I'd love to see him in, say, Kentucky declaring that Pappy Van Winkle is a chugger.

The problem is, he's seemingly too timid to go outside the Disney bubble without a transition object.

According to Social Blade Kyle is now getting 34 subs a day. At the start of the month it was 67.
It's now predicting that he'll have 472,153 subscribers in five years. Before Christmas it was predicting over a million in two and a half years.
So the whole Covid cancel-fans and cover-up strategy appears to have been a great success.
Oh, wait.
I once told Kyle that I thought his channel would be a great success because according to my observations creators only lose popularity after a scandal and those scandals tend to be vendettas with other creators, and he didn't get involved with that kind of drama. Of course I hadn't anticipated he'd manage to create a scandal all by himself.
The irony doesn't escape me that I tried to warn him that certain behaviours would paint him in a bad light and invite criticism and he dismissed my concerns as 'negativity'. If he'd realised that I had his best interests at heart and listened none of this would have happened.
What a bloody idiot.

markvlinder

Chatty Member
Finally, after hours of editing it is finished.
I had to make a custom color filter to make the blues redder and the yellows whiter and whatnot.
Supposedly the colors look better now.
Comment down below what you think.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5

V.V. Faboo

There's definitely a market for corn-fed Midwestern types. But he's also need to put in a little more effort.
KP isn't a fan of vegetables, so I guess he's more of a mac-n-cheese-fed Midwestern type.

Oh Yah definitely daddy and son lol, that’s something Kyle could be good at but based on how lazy he is daddy would probably get tired of the sack of potatoes in bed
Yeah, I can't help but think KP would remain relatively inert and silent. If he does make any sound, I expect it would be to call out his own name.

• Haha

seanrt

Love the new title! Todays vid is such a mess. Mispronunciations, misinformation, rushed. Typical Kyle. With so much confirmation of how he treats his viewers in person, it’s really hard to stomach what we know as so inauthentic now.

V.V. Faboo

I did find it a little interesting that humble Kyle (who shared with us how he bought gas to help out his uber driver to the airport a few weeks ago) didn't share any mention of buying a birthday drink for his sister's friend's 21st birthday today. Such a gentleman! :ROFLMAO:
I felt badly for her, but she seemed to be trying to enjoy herself and her big day despite the absolute shit weather and having her friend's annoying little brother tagging along the whole time and filming her.

• Haha