Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

V.V. Faboo

KP on IG a couple hours ago...

Screenshot_2022-03-11-19-06-27.png

Did I miss a vlog where KP ventured out to visit the Straw Market or any of downtown and Bay Street? The National Art Gallery? Queen's Staircase, maybe? I don't recall even seeing him check out any of the rest of Paradise Island when he was at Atlantis. And yet somehow the Bahamas is like home to KP and he has evolved into a swashbuckling adventurer in the span of a year simply because he managed to white-knuckle his way off a cruise ship at port and then ride in the back of a cab someone else hailed for him to travel from one controlled environment to another. 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

ViceroyMichael

He tweeted “Some days I wake up and don’t know what to do. Any recommendations?”

It was tempting to reply, “Get a job.”

• Haha

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Kyle posted a photo of the highly traumatic phone incident on twitter. The employee’s name tag on full display. It was clearly a mistake; the lady was trying to do her job and bumped his phone that he had propped up recording. People in the comments are all “Omg I hope she apologized how horrible!”

JFC they’re a whole crew of idiot Karen stans.

Watching bits of footage from JoJo’s channel…if I was on the cruise I’d be beyond annoyed with their complete lack of consideration for other guests. It’s like a bunch of unsupervised drunk teens.

Dolphin

Grift-A-Thon Cruise 2022 has begun!!! Probably raked in about $500 in super chats in about 10 minutes already! Wow, people.
Yes, these fools should donate to Ukraine not to Kyle Pallo on a cruise people are idiots. I commented this on Kyles live stream I am wondering if I was blocked yet lol.

Reactions: 8

WDWUO83

VIP Member
I cannot watch ANOTHER “wait times at Disney” video. JFC.

I like the idea of a resort tour series; but unless someone is paying for his stay…not gonna happen.

Quite a bit ago, PCDev said he was going to do a series where he showed an in-depth look of each country in the World Showcase. I was actually looking forward to that…of course, it never happened. But I’d love to see it.

A glaringly obvious road block for Kyle is that he doesn’t actually want to work. Putting together a series like one at Epcot would take some planning and research. He won’t do it.

Our first Universal trip is in 91 days (who’s counting😂); any actual information I’ve learned has come from Molly or the Pugh Two, a bit from RixFlix. Otherwise it’s just self-indulgent idiots recording themselves when they chew. Or exploiting their child (looking at you, Trackers).

WDWUO83

VIP Member
I feel like whatever woman ends up with Kyle will be someone who has to be another mommy figure to him. Or treat him like a new puppy; feed him, clean up after him, tell him he’s pretty.

• Haha

GUCCI TRACKER

VIP Member
What a total douchebag, hopefully everyone here who is still blinded by thirst is seeing this loser for who he really is

where does he need flights to anyways? Disneyland? Wisconsin? The Starbucks in Chicago right next to the downtown office tower where he would have worked at a prestigious investment bank had he not decided to follow in Michael Kay’s footsteps?

• Haha

V.V. Faboo

KP's Endymion Extravaganza vlog mercifully didn't include another shower scene (just a quick flash of chest), but I thought some of his words and actions were rather revealing:

"My gosh, they're like a foot taller than me."

"If you guys were wondering how tall 6'8" is, there it is."

I've been 6'5" since I was 14 years old, so I'm all too familiar with this particular... let's say preoccupation. I get the sense sometimes that some short(er) guys mistakenly assume that tall guys are secretly looking down from the clouds smirking at them. Little do they know I hated playing basketball and always had a predilection for fun-size guys.

"It's tux time, and I've actually never worn a tux before."

That means he didn't go to his own prom and was never another person's prom date, never attended a college or Greek formal, never went to a fancy dress New Year's Eve bash, and was never invited to be in the wedding party of a friend or relative. I'm not making any judgments or presumptions. It just struck me as out of the ordinary for someone his age.

"We're about to experience EPCOT times 100. It's kinda like EPCOT, right, baby?!"

"It's like a cruise on land."

"Y'all, if you like EPCOT, this is for you. It's EPCOT, in a stadium."

The Endymion Extravaganza at the Superdome and a visit to EPCOT or a cruise are apples and oranges. But, as starri pointed out, it shows just how far KP has allowed Disney to encroach upon and warp his perception of life outside the magical bubble. It's his benchmark and the filter through which he sees the real world. Figuratively and literally speaking, he looks for hidden Mickeys everywhere. But I saw and heard other things that made me wonder if he's trying to babystep his way out of the Disney bubble and using the handrails until he gets his footing.

He had a really good time on this trip. It wasn't Disney World, or a cruise ship or Wisconsin. He found out he could meet friendly people who probably gave zero fucks about Disney or his channel and partied with him anyway. Perhaps the path to his heart for real adventure will be through his stomach. He did say:

"I wish Disney food was as good as this."

It doesn't bode well for his waistline, but it might be enough for him to nut up, get out more, and expand his horizons. If Disney hears his other comments, he might not be getting invited to too many fancy parties that they host.

"We're on the ground floor... I just snuck into this area... I should win an award for sneaking into areas I'm not supposed to be in. We're in the pit [at a Diana Ross/Maroon 5 concert 🤣]."

"To say the least, everybody, we had a great night. We just snuck into the pit. I don't know how much those tickets were. Probably they're a lot. Maybe I should start sneaking into things because apparently I'm good at it."

smh 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

starri

VIP Member
I enjoyed seeing Kyle interacting with the other quasi rentboy and his daddy as well. I have to wonder if the daddy was sizing up Kyle.

• Haha

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Sure does! He is literally able to pay for his cruise just by grifting the live stream. It's sickening.
I wouldn't mind so much if he was a decent person who was genuinely appreciative but we've all seen him prove otherwise.
I can't wait for Karma to catch up with him.

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
What a brat, I bet Royal Caribbean would love to invite him to media events in the future when he's so quick to whine on twitter about something that was clearly an accident.

Everything has to center around him though, just like his role model quarterback that's getting overpayed big-time for being a disappointment in the playoffs year after year. At least we'll get to see him cry at another Packers playoff game though!

WDWUO83

VIP Member
It's so strange - when you watch Kyle from another point of view (from another vloggers vlog) he acts TOTALLY different. He seems extremely douchey - like he tries too hard to act "cool," when he's really kind of a geek.
This is really noticeable in his blogs with JoJo. I used to chalk it up to…I’d behave like a whole satchel of Richards if I was spending hours with JoJo as well. But now I see it as Kyle showing more of his true colors.

Todays vlog “you’ll never guess!”

Kyle we’ve all guessed. All of us. Days ago. If your dad ever needs footwear for a show, he should just ask you. Because you’re absolute clown shoes.

• Haha

V.V. Faboo

He managed to leave the security blanket otherwise known as JoJo out of the Mardi Gras trip, but he still arranged to have someone waiting for him there to hold his hand and lead the way.

His chaperone picked him up at the airport (nice cross hanging from the rear view mirror - air freshener?) and unsurpisingly drove him directly to Cafe du Monde so he could capture the obligatory done-to-death beignet-eating footage.

Despite having just left Cafe du Monde, their next stop was a Starbucks. I assume that pit stop was solely for KP to get "normal" coffee (what's chicory?), but he still managed to pull some content out of it by exploiting the tragedy of Hurricane Katrina to virtue signal to his fans that he's not just an influencer - he's a humanitarian too. Y'know, just like everyone's favorite life coach, JoJo.

Next up was lunch in the Quarter at a restaurant where his chaperone's mother's husband is a manager (i.e., comped check a/k/a free food and booze). Unfortunately, while walking from the car to the restaurant, his chaperone chose a route that led KP past a building that had been vandalized with some graffiti. The hapless adventurer clutched his pearls and clucked disapprovingly, but he bravely pressed on because he really needed a mimosa after that affront to his delicate sensibilities. At lunch, KP ate oysters for the first time (chargrilled, not courageous enough to go raw) and tested the chugability of his mimosa and his first ever Hurricane cuz he's classy like that.

They moved on from there to the Hotel Monteleone to get a quick gawk at the nice digs and chug a few overpriced cocktails at the "berserk" :rolleyes: hotel bar filled with tourists. Then he wrapped it up with a mini-excursion down Bourbon Street and was clearly shocked and a bit unsettled by the press of humanity.

My favorite part was the guy who vlogbombed KP while they were walking. For a second, I thought maybe KP was gonna get slocked.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This thread is a ticking timebomb. There's no way he can avoid this from not blowing up. This thread comes up on the first page of google when you search his name. The bigger he get's the more people are going to find this form. The longer he pretends like this form doesn't exist the worse it will get for him. Better to address the controversies as soon as possible rather then let it build up over time and have it come back to bite you later. I work in social media marketing and, in my eyes, there's no way Kyle will be able to get as big/popular as he wants if he keeps this up.

Reactions: 7