Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hey guys! 👋🏽 Long time lurker here, love the disses but I had to come out of hiding.

At first I too was like, oh he’s easy on the eye. We’re similar in age range. Similar interest as far as parks go , etc. Never became a Patreon or anything because I refuse to fund someone so they could live on vacation but disguise it as “work”, but go off for those that do. As I watched more and more I realized this dude was doing the bare minimum, giving inaccurate information, claiming he knew things (such as Disney changing their mask policy for months on end before they actually did), mispronouncing words (especially things that he claims to be SUCHA FAN OF) and all around more or less the cracks were showing in his YouTube persona versus his real life version of him.

BUT, last night I knew I had to join. After he posted that selfie with that wrinkled ass, dingy white button up shirt. I couldn’t. I can’t. It was laughable. This dude would get ATE alive looking like that outside of his Disney bubble. Especially when he spouts off about being a banker in Chicago. Hi, former Chicagoan here who lived and worked downtown. If you can’t iron a shirt, you can’t hack it in a big city. Just saying.

Sorry for the long winded intro, but I’m happy to be here and throw shade with the rest of you all. Also, “Hi Kyle” since some say ya read this. You’re almost 30, learn to iron your clothes before you go out and make yourself presentable if you’re really looking for a mate.

Also guys, dude gives off a big ZERO on the gay-dar. The straights can keep him. As for… Nick, whenever you’re ready BB we’ll accept you with open arms.

Happy Sunday Funday from Volcano Bay!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

starri

VIP Member
Previously on Kyle Pallo: Kyle destroyed all the goodwill he'd built up for a lot of us being being a COVIDiot. He got depressed over a football game and his fitness, and proceeded to eat his feelings.

Also, it was cold in the Northern Hemisphere in January.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Todays vlog summary for anyone who doesn’t want to watch:

Kyle is hungover and whiny.

The end. It’s literally 16 minutes of him complaining about being tired.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

dashingthrough

Jesus Christ these assholes "donating" to a grifter rather than the people who actually need it in Ukraine... disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

bramx

Love that he continues to use the Disney Point even though he was apparently too good to be a cast member anymore.

Also his entire video can be summed up as “let’s go see what stuff they have for flower and garden even though the festival hasn’t started... why is there no sign for flower and garden.... why is there no merch for flower and garden.... why is there no food for flower and garden.... smells like flowers.... flowers.... I don’t like this festival.... smells like flowers ... why isn’t anything open for the festival that hasn’t started”

Also I think I lost hundred of brain cells in these few minutes. Don’t understand how people can watch him talk each day. So much of the video is just junk filler words that add nothing more than what “ummm” would add.

F**k this guy is annoying

Reactions: 10

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
The biggest problem I see with so many travel vloggers is they can’t keep their channel on track. Is it an information channel or a watch me vacation channel? Kyle’s channel strikes me as a “I want to be a professional, informative travel vlogger, but I frequently end up drunk” situation. His Disney content is stale and uninspired. His travel content really highlights his lack of planning and/or effort. Time to get a real job and vlog as a hobby before he gets too old for an employer to consider him with such a weak resume.

Reactions: 9
Just happened to catch Kyle’s cruise live stream on instagram. It included such gems as:
“Check it out guys….I just learned that right over here next to Port Canaveral is NASA.”

• Haha
  • Wow

starri

VIP Member
I loved him baiting the hook for a trip to Japan.

Although Japan has technically re-on-opened for tourism, they still have incredibly strict controls in place, and also require a 7 day quarantine on arrival. Good luck, Kyle, since you couldn't even manage that when you were sick.

• Haha

WDWUO83

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure Alexa makes more than Kyle - but that's besides the point lol

Is that a "Kyle hint" to buy it for him?

Or a $100 tip while he's live streaming... blows my mind!
Whenever you hear Kyle explicitly mention an item he really wants, and how much it is, and how he hasn’t bought it yet/wants to buy it but it’s expensive etc, that’s a hint that someone should either buy it for him or send him funds in some manner.

markvlinder

Chatty Member
Here it is I think this one is closer to the truth.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart