Kyle Pallo #3 Your Daily Dose of Douchebaggery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so apparently he has been invited to a media preview of the Starcruiser - he even went so far as to say he was going to have one of the first looks of the Starcruiser on youtube and he is going to have a different perspective on it because everyone else who was invited to the preview were super super super Star Wars fans and he only loves Starwars.
Judging by what I've seen and heard, it's probably to KP's benefit that he's not going to be there for the whole experience. In fact, I'd guess he's secretly relieved.

Contrary to his ridiculous claim, he knows squat about Star Wars in general. There's no way he would ever read the extensive (hackneyed) new backstory Disney concocted to sell comic books and ostensibly help guests pre-immerse themselves. That coupled that with the fact that he exhibits very little imagination means he wouldn't come up with a character backstory for himself. And even if he did, his weak attempts at interacting with costumed characters in the parks suggest he'd suck out loud at role playing. He doesn't even own a lightsaber.

This way, he can go bang out a quick FREE tour without feeling like a fish out of water for 2 days, gets the coveted content for his channel, and still gets to say he was one of the first. Checks all the boxes for him.

Reactions: 5
This way, he can go bang out a quick FREE tour without feeling like a fish out of water for 2 days, gets the coveted content for his channel, and still gets to say he was one of the first. Checks all the boxes for him.
So he won't be sleeping there?

God Kyle is so dramatic about everything. It makes it so hard to watch lol
Yeah, today's vlog would have tested my gag reflex if I still had one. That preciously posed thumbnail selfie was bad enough, but then he clinched it with an unctuously delivered "It really truly makes me feel, like, so blessed - I love what I do." He's a bad actor, in more ways than one.

Reactions: 4
Dang, you nailed it!

Reactions: 1
So Nate didn't get a golden ticket after all. He was tapped for the same B-list tour group as KP. I'm sure he was similarly relieved for the same reasons as KP.

Irrespective of which vlogger was in which group, I'm sure Mickey made sure they all exited through the same gift shop. 🤑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
The group JoJo was hanging out with, like him have a lot of Star Wars content on TikTok and their SW content there has hundreds of thousands and sometimes millions of views. It’s understandable for SW creators with large audiences to receive the full experience, and general Disney World vloggers to get the invite for the media event.

Reactions: 3
The group JoJo was hanging out with, like him have a lot of Star Wars content on TikTok and their SW content there has hundreds of thousands and sometimes millions of views. It’s understandable for SW creators with large audiences to receive the full experience, and general Disney World vloggers to get the invite for the media event.
I think it's moreso that Disney knows that the hotel's going to flop, and the best way for them to distract from that is to go viral with some dumb TikTok trend. The more annoying TikTokkers they invite for the full experience, the more chances they have to do that.

I don't think there is a bigger doofus on YT then this guy. Do people actually get his excited for his bullshit announcements? I cringe when I see people approaching him for a picture....don't feed the ego! lol

Reactions: 6
Haven't posted in a little while, I though he put out a nice string of good videos there, even a couple that some in this thread didn't like I did. But Had to come here immediately after hearing "WANDU." Thought he was going to say Darth "Vah-Der" too. The other day, I got an old allears video from autoplay that I let roll. Molly was talking about some merch with Pluto on it, and I said out loud to myself, "Pluty! I love Pluty." Which is a Breedlove quote where he laughed at himself for mispronouncing Pluto. If Kyle actually knows it is WIN-DU, he should just laugh at himself like usual, make it jovial like Breedlove did, and correct it. If he had good Star Wars knowledge, he could even be like, "Where the Dank Farrik did I get Wan-du from."

The 4 minutes minutes he spent hinting at Starcruiser was annoying, and I agree, his bad acting job where he can't look the camera in the eye made me shake my head. There may be parts in other vlogs of his that I disliked, but they were small parts of a bigger picture, today was the first time that I dislike almost every second of one of his vlogs. Even the "look at all dem chick-hens" wasn't executed well, I though he was talking about the Stitch plushes, he should have is back to the crowd's back, the Chinese Theatre's face when he said that line.

Overall, garbage vlog today Kyle. Bright (suns) side, it was still better than the best JoJo vlog, and that dude looks like he could suck a Lightsaber to the hilt so hard he should have a thread called: Is that Lightsaber cream on your face, or are you just moisturizing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tonight on Twitter, Patrick posted a 50 minute Galactic StarCruiser vlog will be live on his YouTube channel at 9:00am.
However much the freebie is going to skew what people say, the cosplay/LARP aspect is right in Patrick's wheelhouse, so I'm hoping that part at least will be awesome.

However much the freebie is going to skew what people say, the cosplay/LARP aspect is right in Patrick's wheelhouse, so I'm hoping that part at least will be awesome.
And a 50-minute Patrick vlog is the complete opposite of a bad thing imo!

Shout out to this person in the comments, made my morning! :ROFLMAO:

kp-bad-acting.png

• Haha
I’ll watch AllEars, maybe PMM, then that’s enough for me and I’m going to Drunk 3PO’s livestream commentary 😂

Kyle’s video yesterday was just him talking to himself about how excited he is to get invited and to be one of the first to experience it. We get it you’re a narcissist, but why not try to get excited about producing better content for your audience or getting a credit card that your mom doesn’t control since you are quickly approaching 30 and that is just embarrassing. Get a job bro

Ah, it's not Patrick in the video, it's Francis.

But to be completely honest? Maybe I'm just an easy mark, but it actually does look kind of cool.

Last edited:
Omg. House A Con?!? That’s how he’s going to pronounce Halcyon. He’s such an idiot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.