Kyle Pallo #3 Your Daily Dose of Douchebaggery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you (and everyone else) feel about Mrcheezypop? I came across his channel awhile ago. I don't watch him but from what I've seen he seems like a genuine Youtuber
Meh. He's another one where I feel like I'm watching a construct - like I'm probably seeing the Mrcheezypop character, not Max. He's a professional actor too, so I'm never sure how authentic he is. Maybe I'm jaded, but I don't trust all the smizing and boyish grins.

Reactions: 1
Today's video is Genie+ guff.
I'm not that bored.
The Genie+ “update” was so minor and only like 20 seconds out of the video. The rest of the video was complaining about the crowds and reminding us every two seconds masks aren’t required. He rode one ride (People Mover) and then ended the video teasing a “big surprise” on Friday’s vlog.

So you didn’t miss much.

Reactions: 5
The Genie+ “update” was so minor and only like 20 seconds out of the video. The rest of the video was complaining about the crowds and reminding us every two seconds masks aren’t required. He rode one ride (People Mover) and then ended the video teasing a “big surprise” on Friday’s vlog.

So you didn’t miss much.
Disney's crowded during a school vacation week? SHOCKER! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I find it really funny that so much time was spent on this thread today speculating that Kyle might actually be doing something interesting, only to discover he spent the day in a park as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find it really funny that so much time was spent on this thread today speculating that Kyle might actually be doing something interesting, only to discover he spent the day in a park as usual.
Hope springs eternal at TATTLE.life. 🌷🌞

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Are we sure JoJo got the invite to Star Cruiser? He might be a guest of Taya. I feel like she for sure was invited and included JoJo. She does get a ton of invites that he seems to be her “date” for.

Unrelated to this Star Cruiser episode, I am so curious why Kyle had a falling out with his DCP roommates and Lora. We need the tea there people. Someone with inside knowledge please spill it.

Reactions: 3
Unrelated to this Star Cruiser episode, I am so curious why Kyle had a falling out with his DCP roommates and Lora. We need the tea there people. Someone with inside knowledge please spill it.
I 1000% agree with this. We need it.

Did someone gift him a stay in the main building rooms at the Contemporary that he was grifting for the other week?

Are we sure JoJo got the invite to Star Cruiser? He might be a guest of Taya. I feel like she for sure was invited and included JoJo. She does get a ton of invites that he seems to be her “date” for.

Jojo got invited,Taya was with her father.
Kyle is also going but he does not get the full experience so no overnight stay he just get to look around the hotel.

"No feeling like not going to Disney World for a while...like three days..."

• Haha
Agreed. I hope he brings Francis. And I hope Francis wears his hair in Leia double buns.
Francis was at the media preview on Monday that stayed overnight for two days with a friend. So I don't think he would be bringing Francis. I mean he could, but since Francis already spent two nights onboard, seems like it would be nice to bring someone else if they are even allowed to bring a guest.

Reactions: 3

How do we know they had a falling out? Sorry maybe I missed something in Kyle's chaotic life of lies. Maybe they are still friends they just don't see each other often? Idk lol

Lora always seemed like such a sweetheart

It's so strange - when you watch Kyle from another point of view (from another vloggers vlog) he acts TOTALLY different. He seems extremely douchey - like he tries too hard to act "cool," when he's really kind of a geek.

Reactions: 7
It's so strange - when you watch Kyle from another point of view (from another vloggers vlog) he acts TOTALLY different. He seems extremely douchey - like he tries too hard to act "cool," when he's really kind of a geek.
That’s just what happens when he isn’t in complete control over the narrative and his image - reality

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.