Kyle Pallo #3 Your Daily Dose of Douchebaggery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s just what happens when he isn’t in complete control over the narrative and his image - reality
It's sad because you get a false sense of himself in his videos that make you like him... but from other perspectives he looks so arrogant.

Reactions: 2
How do we know they had a falling out? Sorry maybe I missed something in Kyle's chaotic life of lies. Maybe they are still friends they just don't see each other often? Idk lol

Lora always seemed like such a sweetheart
It was said in last thread she no longer following them on Instagram or blocked them or something.

Reactions: 1
Also in JoJo's interview Kyle video Kyle says he won't start an OnlyFans page. I mean that of course can change, I'm sure...

It's sad because you get a false sense of himself in his videos that make you like him... but from other perspectives he looks so arrogant.
The question is, is the curated image that he presents himself in his videos the way that HE sees himself, while the rest of us see an arrogant dbag Napoleon complex shrimp boy?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Looks like Patrick Dougall got the invite, I think his is the only video I am looking forward to.
On Twitter, Patrick wrote he did not attend the Starcruiser media event. He has plans for a Disney Wish cruise in August.

It's so strange - when you watch Kyle from another point of view (from another vloggers vlog) he acts TOTALLY different. He seems extremely douchey - like he tries too hard to act "cool," when he's really kind of a geek.
It should be interesting to see his interactions with friends and other vloggers on the Wonder of the Seas cruise.

Also in JoJo's interview Kyle video Kyle says he won't start an OnlyFans page. I mean that of course can change, I'm sure...
I don't think he will, it would ruin the wholesome, nice guy image he has cultivated.
The question is, is the curated image that he presents himself in his videos the way that HE sees himself, while the rest of us see an arrogant dbag Napoleon complex shrimp boy?
I'm quite sure he knows precisely what he is. It's one thing to smile to camera, nobody wants to watch a miserable presenter. But that's not the same thing as lying about what you claim is your real life to make you look better than you know you are.

I'm wondering how long before we'll get a Kyle & Joho video to convince us he's not smarting over not getting a Star Cruiser stay. Wasn't JoHo offered a plus one? I wonder if Kyle has upset someone at Disney...

Reactions: 1
Pretty big miss for Disney - if Kyle isn't staying there overnight, how is he going to draw in viewers without a shower scene?
That is probably the reason why they didn't do it,they are afraid that he will start showing off his lightsaber 😂 and that is not very family friendly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's so strange - when you watch Kyle from another point of view (from another vloggers vlog) he acts TOTALLY different. He seems extremely douchey - like he tries too hard to act "cool," when he's really kind of a geek.
This is really noticeable in his blogs with JoJo. I used to chalk it up to…I’d behave like a whole satchel of Richards if I was spending hours with JoJo as well. But now I see it as Kyle showing more of his true colors.

Todays vlog “you’ll never guess!”

Kyle we’ve all guessed. All of us. Days ago. If your dad ever needs footwear for a show, he should just ask you. Because you’re absolute clown shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tell me someone shamed him into deleting that.

Or maybe I will.

Reactions: 6
What a total douchebag, hopefully everyone here who is still blinded by thirst is seeing this loser for who he really is

where does he need flights to anyways? Disneyland? Wisconsin? The Starbucks in Chicago right next to the downtown office tower where he would have worked at a prestigious investment bank had he not decided to follow in Michael Kay’s footsteps?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
so apparently he has been invited to a media preview of the Starcruiser - he even went so far as to say he was going to have one of the first looks of the Starcruiser on youtube and he is going to have a different perspective on it because everyone else who was invited to the preview were super super super Star Wars fans and he only loves Starwars.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.