Kyle Pallo #29 Complaining man child crybaby extraordinaire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never forget.
For more, Google Katie Dowd's article in SFGATE, October 3, 2022, titled Frustration, anger as Disney World vloggers posted Hurricane Ian content.

1 (108) hurricane.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Lest we forget,
Alexa didn't just film Kyle jumping into a pool in underwear he'd been wearing all day, she also tried to defend his hurricane click-baiting and puddle jumping as some kind of journalism and tried to excuse his breaking of Covid isolation. How a nurse could do that and keep her job is a mystery.
Further evidence that 'Farida' on Twitter is Alexa. She has a long history of impetuously defending all of Kyle's past actions and abhorrent behavior against all critics.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Then HAY GIRL, why you be wearing the same old pair of dirty crusty unwashed On Clouds every day?

497A1334-691C-4E39-84FF-5AA0546FC2A8_4_5005_c.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Alexa is interested in women.
I inevitably envision Irma Grese: The Brutal Witch of Auschwitz when I see his sister, strong and mean. :ROFLMAO:
Only she doesn't seem to have Irma's charm and good grooming habits.
irma.jpg
You vil' do as you are told or you vil be shot.
ilsa sis.jpg

BTW: I just perused some old Google images and there are literally hundreds more pics of him with his sister (a few more would be natural, I suppose, but this is freaky outside the bounds of 'normal.' ) at the parks, in Orlando, on shopping trips, trips to other cities, to the waterparks, on cruises...etc. ____ FAR more than with any other female. It's simply bizarre for a man, albeit it a stunted and emotinally broken one, his age to have that near twinship' with his sister.
I have little doubt it was she who was about to and perhaps will make a home purchase to be near him. It would follow that "close" coupling. And she has the job and probably funding to pull it off. ___ How he would claim it for himself is another matter.
I just don't know what the hell to make of that relationship ___ other than to say, as I have many times, it's not normal by any stretch of the imagination.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hopefully he keeps the Alexa nip slips to a minimum during the cruise. I know @grundel would have a field day with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well, he has built many more walls than Trump ever did. Look at all the pillow walls we've all witnessed as he travels with his girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if there will be #communitypants on this cruise as well?

View attachment 2127765

---

View attachment 2127759
View attachment 2127775

Such an odd relationship.
Oh yes. Now there's a Disney Pic a brother could put on his desk at work and point to:
"That's my 30+ year old sister. We were on a cruise and shared a cabin and a bed."
_________________________Oh god, and on a cruise to boot: C'mon now: ____________________________

fr.jpg
I can't be the only one who thought it!
twat1.jpg
:unsure:
And here, the term "nailed it" might just be a euphemism.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
As a little aside, I hadn't seen this from the 23rd. Perhaps old news to many, but we've been in the Rockies skiing for over a week. :ROFLMAO:

I believe it's the second time this sort of wonderfully ironic happening has taken place: A Dragon Catches Fire.
Now this would make Fantasmic a truly unforgettable memory for a lifetime, and at the end of the day, you get it as a closing act.

"Game of Thrones Night at Disneyland."

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.