Kyle Pallo #29 Complaining man child crybaby extraordinaire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He posted literally every thought he ever had, there are thousands of them. Anyways I guess these plans never worked out

F6AF8DA5-80B2-4086-96A3-D6ECB50F0319.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Uh oh! Uh oh! Ferocious Farida is coming not only for us but for all of the Kyle Pallo threads on Tattle. She's putting Tattle on notice that she's going to have all the threads taken down.........and she's not going to stop til' that happens. And Yunque, she's singling you out ___ personally, I'd feel honored. 👍
Only response to that stupid bint: "If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen." 🤛
(grrrrrrrrrrr) ! :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

angry-mad (1).gif
You're on notice, ya' hear?

Pallo is obviously crying and bitching and drinking like a fish and
sissy is beside herself with poutrage. So she's acomin' for you.
bald.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
20 30 year old Alexa is going to delete this site? I guess I better speed up my posts then, there are still thousands of Pallo Public Posts to laugh at

A826F0B9-E9C6-4E90-AE85-0171295119B2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I very much doubt she'll get anything taken down.
Tattle was created to expose grifting and that's precisely what we've done.
The rest is comedy.
Bullying? Nope. Just telling it like it is.

• Heart
  • Haha
The rest is comedy.
She's wildly out of control and sounds drunk. Perhaps those strawberry piña coladas she was craving at the beginning of the cruise were so good she's now imbibing them in a Pallo-sized glass:

just-one-glass.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There were some especially funny ones but I lost track of them while screenshotting for posterity so the quality of these will vary

9EF44717-6237-4165-BC82-43729F01F965.jpeg
888FF11D-F8D9-4BE2-A3E5-C3C7A5AE8F42.jpeg
D2C2CABA-EDBE-4CBB-8F0A-CCBE6596A262.jpeg
0A715BB9-CAB0-4561-A847-CF8ADD2C51AC.jpeg
F9B6D3FE-282F-497A-92A4-1C93082BE688.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There were some especially funny ones but I lost track of them while screenshotting for posterity so the quality of these will vary

View attachment 2127915
He proves that he "....hates" truth on a daily basis. I've rarely seen anyone who lies so much and so relentlessly. It's as though when he tells an obvious lie it's only a short while that he believes it himself.
He lies as easily as he breathes, and I suspect he has a lifetime of experience.

Reactions: 8
Uh oh! Uh oh! Ferocious Farida is coming not only for us but for all of the Kyle Pallo threads on Tattle. She's putting Tattle on notice that she's going to have all the threads taken down.........and she's not going to stop til' that happens.
(grrrrrrrrrrr) ! :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2127895 You're on notice, ya' hear?

Pallo is obviously crying and bitching and drinking like a fish and
sissy is beside herself with poutrage. So she's acomin' for you.
View attachment 2127898
I just took a glance and Big Sissy is mad! Kyle must be downing chuggers and throwing quite the fit on the cruise, and telling her to do something, anything! Rather than enjoying her first family cruise, Kyle has her all worked up and coming for Tattle!

twitter45.png

What would stop the ever-growing amount of "hatters" would be for her to tell Kyle that he needs to learn how to handle criticism/feedback. When you go after people who are critical, it just makes things worse. For example, the hurricane backlash... instead of apologizing, he blamed all of the people he offended for not understanding his 'art' (similar to him saying "they are the problem" toward people who think his complaining about kids on shoulders is ridiculous). If he would have just apologized and said he would learn from it, it wouldn't have snowballed into more critics.

I keep assuming he was still in his teens when he posted these. Holy tit, the guy was 21!!
Yep, he wasn't a little kid or teenager when he posted all of this stuff. He was in his early 20s in university.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I keep assuming he was still in his teens when he posted these. Holy tit, the guy was 21!!
Mentally and emotionally he's hardly progressed out of elementary or middle school . He's a whining bitchy baby in a mangy hair suit.

All he knows is to lie and grift. He feels entitled to do it. Everyone in that gruesome, odious family has always catered to him and he cannot handle the obvious truth that, by in large, the rest of the world doesn't give a tinker's damn about his wants or expectation.

He's lazy and a con artist, a parasite who grifts relentlessly and lies just as thoroughly. He expect it all but will not work for it; he wants it handed to him because he's been enabled and programmed to see the world that way.

His awakening may never come and others will try to continue to fight his battles for him. It only makes him weaker and more pathetic by the day. It's a sad story of a sad little man, but he's created the tale himself and it almost certainly will never have a happy ending. It's a grifting attempt at living a life of one big eternal party than cannot continue. It will end and he will fail. His only hope is that someone else will be there to help put things back together to some extent. It appears that "Farida" the bizarre sister intends to fill that role and perhaps aided by that clown and Mom the Debit Card.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Let’s see hair on his back, chest, I’m going to guess he has hair on his ass too.

He probably kisses awkwardly, probably likes to be on top, but lacks the arm strength and back strength to really “nail” a woman he drops most of his weight on top with little to no rhythm considering his dancing and small dick, I imagine it to be smelly, suffocating and depressing.

While the diapers are weird, I think Kyle has a fetish but I’m thinking it’s a little more violent he probably has a potato on his nightstand to get in the mood.

We know he doesn’t eat anything that isn’t at the buffet of a cruise, so there’s no action there and I’m sure if a woman is asked to give him oral, she needs a weed whacker.

After he bangs you like a horny Jack rabbit he more than likely rolls off and tries to get adventurous and bangs you from behind but I think most women have had it and just pretend to be satisfied and he’s left feeling awkward and probably finishes himself off hence the tissue roll.

• Sick
  • Haha
The rest is comedy.
I save my commentary for Tattle. Long ago I realized comments on his socials to be a waste of time. Too much gets removed on his socials. Open discussions there have consequences.

His [and “his team’s”] heavy hand with deletes brought me here. 🤔 The “team” received 1099’s right Kyle? Phew. No worries then, my man.

Reactions: 7
At some point he seemed to want to be a video game developer. Pretty funny stuff considering EA Games has a big office in Orlando that hires entry level roles, he could have been working there for the past decade instead of whatever the duck he’s been doing instead

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
You know, the worst thing Kyle could’ve done is turn off his downvote counter. Instead of getting a dependable chuckle out of watching him get ratioed daily, it gave Tattle a reason to dig a little deeper & discover all of these incredibly satisfying skeletons hidden in our guy’s closet. Homophobia, racism, misogyny…he’s really got a little something to offend just about everyone
Isn't this exactly the stuff that put the Slackers on their new downward trend? Hopefully it'll make Kyle's downfall that much quicker, but we know he already is off most media lists. Hopefully this leads to a ban.

Send out the bat signal to FRE/Susan Amen!

Reactions: 12
Farida's the one missing the point, we don't encourage anyone to troll him.
We just document what people are saying on his accounts before he deletes them.
We are obviously not all trolling him because there's only a handful of people commenting on his Twitter, there are MANY more posting here.

The rest is comedy.
It’s not bullying. This is a place for people with common interests to share thoughts and ideas with other people from different backgrounds.

Our common interest happen to be Kyle Pallo and all the lies he tells to his audience. We are all adults if he didn’t read this thread he wouldn’t feel “bullied”. We’ve given feedback so I would say it’s constructive criticism.

Reactions: 8
Farida's the one missing the point, we don't encourage anyone to troll him.
We just document what people are saying on his accounts before he deletes them.
We are obviously not all trolling him because there's only a handful of people commenting on his Twitter, there are MANY more posting here.
Sister Farida is off the hook and out of control over at Twitter. I haven't laughed so much at a twitter exchange as I have just perusing some of hers with the "hatters" over there.
It really is laugh out loud funny at times.

I imagine she's really enjoying the Pallo Family Cruise and adding her own special sparkle and joy to everyone's special time on the high seas.
troma-tromas-war.gif

At the end of the day, the poor thing
is probably exhausted.
tayomaki-sakigifs (1).gif

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.