Kyle Pallo #29 Complaining man child crybaby extraordinaire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh thanks for inspiring me to take a deep dive through his tweets. What an emotional roller coaster. 2012 kyle talked lots of tit. 2013 kyle was motivated. 2014-2015 kyle was a moody little witch who revealed that lots of the tit he talked to others in 2012 was really just projection of his own insecurities. Funny stuff. Anyways I will now include a random publicly posted Kyle Pallo thought with every post I make here

7E505F41-3D2A-4FCC-9D20-2EF80E48BD14.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh thanks for inspiring me to take a deep dive through his tweets. What an emotional roller coaster. 2012 kyle talked lots of tit. 2013 kyle was motivated. 2014-2015 kyle was a moody little witch who revealed that lots of the tit he talked to others in 2012 was really just projection of his own insecurities. Funny stuff. Anyways I will now include a random publicly posted Kyle Pallo thought with every post I make here

View attachment 2127844

Yet, he’s with Casey… I guess the bags under her eyes count as tits.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The great thing is even if I don’t have a post to contribute I can just drop one of these in here. At least he didn’t type out the “hard R” but no one looks at this guy and thinks rich

9E7426B8-86C2-4FBF-B634-874B3698F542.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2127844
hhh.jpeg

Poor ol' Cuckqueen Moonface Casey needs to take the hint then that he's just using her for her DM discounts and benefits because her tits are definitely smaller than his.

The poor thing is so flat chested if she wore a black crop top,
it would look like her chest was being censored: 😲
huy.jpg
👀 :unsure: She's nothing but discounts and an ATM to the grifting loser runt.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The great thing is even if I don’t have a post to contribute I can just drop one of these in here. At least he didn’t type out the “hard R” but no one looks at this guy and thinks rich

View attachment 2127859
nig.jpeg

Yet another beautiful example of the sweet "...forever Disney kid" he tries to fool the dumbass stans into believing he is.

He's the George Santos of Disney World. Every fu*king thing about him is a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reactions: 6
I see nothing changed while we were on vacation. SAD
Today's Daily :poop: Dump
And getting worse by the minute:
10 hours in and raitio'd out the A-hole'!
09.jpg

Let’s All Come Together And Change This At Disney World But HOW?
A Hollywood Studios Celebration Day

XvfqTfFm_IMwmcwMvBoNQbgw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Kyle Pallo

177K subscribers
411.jpg

1000.jpg
1000a.jpg

Reactions: 6
You know, the worst thing Kyle could’ve done is turn off his downvote counter. Instead of getting a dependable chuckle out of watching him get ratioed daily, it gave Tattle a reason to dig a little deeper & discover all of these incredibly satisfying skeletons hidden in our guy’s closet. Homophobia, racism, misogyny…he’s really got a little something to offend just about everyone

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.