Kyle Pallo #28 Watching my bestie JoJo close in on 1M subs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Saukville branch is lookin ready to party!

View attachment 2124735
A gaggle of parasites and grifters grifting:

“Send us your hard earned money so we can spend it and you get to watch. Seems fair to us, peasants!”

And the marks respond: “Oh! YES! Please take our money. Watching you lovely people spend it is more important than groceries this week.”

I just will never understand it.

It’s a very sick dynamic.

Reactions: 7
Kyle Pallo #29 His channel should have a million subs by now but its growth got stunted just like his.

Reactions: 10
Kyle gave us some more of his full of shit Big Talk by saying that his family is on his payroll. 30 Year Old Alexa said that’s a lie

Reactions: 10
Looks like it has begun

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Idiots who are giving these fools money. I bet you and I’m showing my age here but these people who are giving them money don’t have a pot to piss in for themselves.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
His dad has massive Gary Busey vibes. The whole kit and caboodle. The nose just tops it off. Jeezus

Reactions: 9
Idiots who are giving these fools money. I bet you and I’m showing my age here but these people who are giving them money don’t have a pot to piss in for themselves.
Or a window to throw it out of!

Reactions: 7
Mom - "This is an unusual plate for Kyle, there's hardly anything on there, what's that all about?"

Kyles mom can be a real bitch according to Kyle.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.