Kyle Pallo #26 His ass is bigger than his future

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle will probably say something like she was interested in him first but she's not "his type" just to save face. But for real, she's probably only going to be with JoJo while he's riding his wave of low level disney adult success.
JoJo and Krista never seem like they have much in common. They seem like they are together because they think we both like Disney and “we vibin” I will say in JoJos defense, when he is vlogging with Kyle, it seems like the real JoJo and he’s not that bad.

But he is so obnoxious and annoying in his own vlogs. Like why can’t he be chill in his own vlogs and relax. Why does he have to edit like he’s on meth and do those stupid quick takes. It barely works for Jete but not for JoJo at all.

Reactions: 6
Kyle will probably say something like she was interested in him first but she's not "his type" just to save face. But for real, she's probably only going to be with JoJo while he's riding his wave of low level disney adult success.
Except that Belle-like waifs are exactly his type, at least according to him.

I mean, I think we all know his type are well-built guys with nice smiles and perhaps some unfortunate tattoo choices, but….

• Haha
Reactions: 10
JoJo and Krista never seem like they have much in common. They seem like they are together because they think we both like Disney and “we vibin” I will say in JoJos defense, when he is vlogging with Kyle, it seems like the real JoJo and he’s not that bad.
I can believe JoJo’s on-camera persona is a dialed up version of how he is in his day to day life. Unlike Kyle, he maintains genuine friendships, and in the case of Dan, for the better part of a decade. There must be SOMETHING there.

But he is so obnoxious and annoying in his own vlogs. Like why can’t he be chill in his own vlogs and relax. Why does he have to edit like he’s on meth and do those stupid quick takes. It barely works for Jete but not for JoJo at all.
They seem like they have little in common because they probably don't. She is a wannabe model (see her IG) and he keeps her around to look masculine so he doesn't get the "is he gay" comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
kyle. Tell me you don't have money without telling me you don't have money!

1680006900060.png

He decided to "buy" her a cheap necklace for her birthday and then has to announce that he got $10 off

Best part is this loser wasn't even on the ship

A pearl caged necklace for $78? :ROFLMAO:

1680007061117.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
ok- i swear i'm not trying to turn this into a PMM/Nate fan thread- he has his own faults. But sometimes the differences are just too glaring not to point out.
I just watched one from a a few months ago when Nate and Kristen were at Akershus restaurant in Epcot, and 2 things stood out to me.
First, in the beginning, they were talking about how they watched voice clips and videos of CMs pronouncing it beforehand, so they could say it right in the video. Kristen showed the text chain where they had talked about it.
Kyle wouldn't be bothered with any of that.
Then later, when the dessert plate came (family style dessert for the table), Nate showed it, described it then said " I can't wait to dig in... after you" and slid the plate over to Kristen. Kyle would've had his grubby spoon in there so fast, ignoring whoever he was with and barely talking about the food.
Like i said, these are the kinds of little things that add up to why I can't even hate-watch Kyle anymore.
Also- side note- was just able to apply a new discount to our Disney reservation in August- saved about $800. so i'm psyched!! :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
ok- i swear i'm not trying to turn this into a PMM/Nate fan thread- he has his own faults. But sometimes the differences are just too glaring not to point out.
I just watched one from a a few months ago when Nate and Kristen were at Akershus restaurant in Epcot, and 2 things stood out to me.
First, in the beginning, they were talking about how they watched voice clips and videos of CMs pronouncing it beforehand, so they could say it right in the video. Kristen showed the text chain where they had talked about it.
Then later, when the dessert plate came (family style dessert for the table), Nate showed it, described it then said " I can't wait to dig in... after you" and slid the plate over to Kristen. Kyle would've had his grubby spoon in there so fast, ignoring whoever he was with and barely talking about the food.
Like i said, these are the kinds of little things that add up to why I can't even hate-watch Kyle anymore.
Also- side note- was just able to apply a new discount to our Disney reservation in August- saved about $800. so i'm psyched!! :)
I'm sure I've said something to his effect before. If I didn't, someone else here did.

kyle's parents absolutely failed at bringing him up and teaching him to be a gentleman with manners, is courteous and honorable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Yeah that’s saying something is PMM let someone eat first!!! We know he has a food addiction as well as alcohol.

Aren’t the fellow tattlers in PMM thread saying that Kristen is a lesbian? I only mention it because I don’t think Morrow is her type, so I don’t want you to get your hopes up for this relationship either.

Reactions: 5
Yeah that’s saying something is PMM let someone eat first!!! We know he has a food addiction as well as alcohol.

Aren’t the fellow tattlers in PMM thread saying that Kristen is a lesbian? I only mention it because I don’t think Morrow is her type, so I don’t want you to get your hopes up for this relationship either.
right?!? i think thats what really stuck out to me, that Nate didnt actually dig right in first HAHA
Not sure if shes lesbian or not- shes definitely not a "girly-girl" thats for sure! LOL Through my social media stalking, her sister appears to have a girlfriend, so who knows, maybe theres 2 in the family!
Appreciate you looking out for me! HAHA im still heartbroken over Kyle and Taylor- so i'm trying really hard not to ship anybody else like that again :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I can believe JoJo’s on-camera persona is a dialed up version of how he is in his day to day life. Unlike Kyle, he maintains genuine friendships, and in the case of Dan, for the better part of a decade. There must be SOMETHING there.
We think Dan is the only actual friend. The rest are just props to advance his social status. Jete is 100% a prop and Krista is there to get hetero views

• Haha
Reactions: 7
right?!? i think thats what really stuck out to me, that Nate didnt actually dig right in first HAHA
Not sure if shes lesbian or not- shes definitely not a "girly-girl" thats for sure! LOL Through my social media stalking, her sister appears to have a girlfriend, so who knows, maybe theres 2 in the family!
Appreciate you looking out for me! HAHA im still heartbroken over Kyle and Taylor- so i'm trying really hard not to ship anybody else like that again :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: 10 minutes and Dismom2 has the entire PMM crew mapped out! Amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They seem like they have little in common because they probably don't. She is a wannabe model (see her IG) and he keeps her around to look masculine so he doesn't get the "is he gay" comments.
I don’t know, the Jojo/Krysta coupling actually makes sense to me. He’s goofy & has a bunch of friends, so clearly fun to be around in some aspects, & it seems like she’s cut from the same cloth. I mean, how old is Krysta really? Early twenties? Jojo’s videos are obviously a small sample size of her personality, but she seems like a good time. I remember when I was back in college, young & broke, dating a couple Krysta types. These girls were constantly getting hit on by older dudes with money out at clubs, occasionally right in front of me & they never took the bait. They simply preferred guys their own age. In my experience, there are plenty of super cute girls who aren’t out looking to exploit men, climb to the top, find a sugar daddy or land a husband. The stereotype isn’t necessarily the rule

Last edited:
Kruzin' with Kyle and Killin' It. ___ WOOOOOOOOOO' baby!
Now THAT'S ratio'd! 😂 That's how it's done!
Everybody is just LUVIN' the cruise vids.😆
And 4 more days of em' to go.😳😨😱
Your Pallo :poop: Pile: The Daily :poop: Dump
FIRST Impressions Of The Florida Keys |
Day 2 Aboard Virgin Cruise Line: Pizza, And Drinking Games

ETS88hbLHTZnvva1a49_BYAw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pallo
175K subscribers☠💀☠
1000.jpg
1000a.jpg
Responder question: "why are there no disney videos any longer on your channel?"
Kyle: "We're trying a new direction."
Yeah baby! Hang on Casey!
beamng-1510954207.gif
:eek:

• Haha
I thought Nate’s Kristen is in a relationship with Sean (The Kingdom Krew).
JoJo’s Krista is HOT! I truly believe Kylie and Casey are not a real couple.
i know! I know! I am jealous and a hatter.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
FIRST Impressions Of The Florida Keys | 👈😝
ETS88hbLHTZnvva1a49_BYAw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

bwwwwahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa (deep breath) aaaaaaaaa...
He's going to give you his first "impressions" of the Florida Keys after hopping off a cruise ship, spending an hour or so skipping through the tourist traps and gift shops and hurrying, like a frightened rat, back to the safe confines of the ship. 😂
His impressions? "It's hot." ____ "It looks like a lot of Florida." ____ "...the Keys are islands." ____
THIS is, I suppose, the kind of travel insights you will get when he 😆 (hard not to laugh) opens his world travel YouTube channel.

I'll just say that Condé Nast Traveller or even Tripadvisor HE AIN'T! 😂🤣

• Haha
I don’t know, the Jojo/Krysta coupling actually makes sense to me.
We can see where you are coming from with this making sense. But this is JoJo we are talking about here. In today's video he can't just say "we are going on a cruise together". Instead he has to shovel some BS "if she wins" clickbait title. Like he expects us all to fall for this and he's not going to book the cruise if he doesn't win. Nothing about him is genuine. He's just better at hiding the garbage compared to the rest of the grifters.

Screen Shot 2023-03-28 at 9.56.11 AM.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.