Kyle Pallo #26 His ass is bigger than his future

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, totally unrelated, but Kylie claims on his IG story that he scored Taylor Swift tickets for Tampa next weekend. Maybe he and the 'other' Taylor can compare their concert experiences. I mean, he totally got her tickets for her birthday like he said he would, right?
I noticed that Lora posted that she also got Taylor Swift tickets (on the floor) on her IG story.... both of them getting tickets and posting at the same time have to be related... I bet Kyle and Lora are going and dragging their third wheel Casey along...

EDIT: So on further review, Lora's IG post shows tickets for Thurs night and Friday night.... and Kylie says he got Saturday tickets....which leads me to believe Lora got 2 for each night and gave the Sat tix to Kylie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Also, totally unrelated, but Kylie claims on his IG story that he scored Taylor Swift tickets for Tampa next weekend. Maybe he and the 'other' Taylor can compare their concert experiences. I mean, he totally got her tickets for her birthday like he said he would, right?
Sometimes I feel like little kylie is a hairy baby
With Taylor tickets, what a thrill!
He wants to hang out, slowly lurching toward your favorite singer,
Can't click confirm, so never will.

fat.png

Reactions: 4
well, the other Taylor apparently is in Tokyo Disneyland- made it there before Kyle did.... so really who is living their best life??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I could see that. He appears unable to function by himself.
View attachment 2078781
As Mom & Alexa just sit, glaring at him. I mean, Leo DiCaprio’s performance in “What’s Eating Gilbert Grape?” has nothing on Kyle’s actual real life behavior in that vlog. Someone desperately needs to find him a hug & a hobby because there’s something seriously wrong with this dude

• Haha
How much were Taylor Swift tickets going for? Imagine spending all of that for your kids and getting stuck next to this douche and his rotten sneakers. :sick:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I’d love to know the balance on these people’s credit card. No one is raking in the dough.

Jojo from the feet to before the teeth is a complete opporidtr of Kyle. I too, thought him addressing the tragedy wasn’t needed at all. Even if he’s respectful, he isn’t nbc; by the very nature of his channel he’s using the tragedy for clicks and therefore money (same with Kyle and the hurricane. Alexa, none of these morons are journalists)

Reactions: 10
Yesterday's Daily Dump 💩 only managed a measly 21k views. Today's 2 dumps are sitting at 11k views.

2023-04-04 20_56_52-Window.png

Some fans are not too happy about Casey in the videos....

2023-04-04 20_57_31-Window.png

2023-04-04 21_04_41-Window.png

Will another Bahamas cruise with Casey aboard the 17 year old Carnival Liberty save the declining channel??? The reviews look terrible. A lot of passengers describe it as "trashy," "nasty smells," and there's a few reports of bed bugs 🤢

2023-04-04 21_32_34-Carnival Liberty April 7, 2023 Cruise & Port Map - Opera.png

Will Mini-Man complain about how old the ship is and wander around aimlessly while muttering incoherent word salads?

Will the num-nums be as good as they were on the Virgin Scarlet Lady? My guess is no, based off the reviews. Will they have way-goo? Poor Kylie says he doesn't know how he will go back to any other steak other than way-goo.

One thing is for certain, Casey will have to drive his lazy ass to Port Canaveral and pay for parking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
And yes, he does frequent the gym regularly. Plus, he has that cardio routine that involves the horizontal mambo with Krista.
I mean, I already work out most days, but doing cardio with Krista would be an incentive if I didn’t.

Reactions: 3
Yesterday's Daily Dump 💩 only managed a measly 21k views. Today's 2 dumps are sitting at 11k views.

View attachment 2079061

View attachment 2079062

View attachment 2079063

Will another Bahamas cruise with Casey aboard the 17 year old Carnival Liberty save the declining channel??? The reviews look terrible. A lot of passengers describe it as "trashy," "nasty smells," and there's a few reports of bed bugs 🤢

View attachment 2079074

Will Mini-Man complain about how old the ship is and walk around aimlessly while muttering incoherent word salads?

Will the num-nums be as good as they were on the Virgin Scarlet Lady? My guess is no, based off the reviews. Will they have way-goo? Poor Kylie says he doesn't know how he will go back to any other steak other than way-goo.

One thing is for sure, Casey will have to drive his lazy ass to Port Canaveral and pay for parking.
If he is going to do cruises, he needs to expand beyond Florida and Bahamas . Maybe travel to Alaska, or somewhere different. Yes, I know it involves money he does not have , but the cruises are redundant and boring. Nothing new.

Reactions: 8
"...he scored" the tickets? Scored as in Lora bought / Casey bought / some fan gifted him...👈
So who gifted him the tickets? :LOL: Perhaps one of the girls bought them. He can go as Lora's special friend ? ___ Casey can get her own? 😂

Those tickets are going from a low of $500+ in the nosebleed areas (why even go? 🤭) to $4,100+ and he can't possibly afford them.
And whose going to drive his lazy fat ass? That old clunker Barbiebeemer' is iffy' just going to the parks.

And Taylor Swift is a terrific entertainer and a powerhouse in the music business. Our neighbors two houses down took their teen daughters (who LUV' Taylor Swift) to a couple of her concerts and the parents were, well, they said their daughters had a blast. Personally, a 30 year old man who said he just wasn't a "Broadway guy" (but loved Moulin Rouge 😂 )___ well, I'll get into trouble if I finish that...😂😂😂 Maybe a good date concert?
___ Wonder if Casey bought the tickets and will drive him over?
Sorry to all those "Guy Swifties" out there. ____I shouldn't find this so funny__ but I do. 🤭

In the end, I'll be surprised if he goes at all.
---
Almost did a spit take! ___ Now there's a side-by-side for the ages. 😂
Well done...👏👍
joojo.jpg
👈:ROFLMAO::LOL:🤭
spit-laugh.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
If he is going to do cruises, he needs to expand beyond Florida and Bahamas . Maybe travel to Alaska, or somewhere different. Yes, I know it involves money he does not have , but the cruises are redundant and boring. Nothing new.
As of now, Mini-Man Kyle sees his cruise vlogs as his "winning ticket," so that's his focus for 2023. He's likely basing this off some of his past cruise vlogs doing between 130k to 450k views each. So his idea of a winning strategy is simply do more cruise vlogs and then extend them out into 8+ episodes for more profit. Genius, right? 😂

Problem is that those past cruise vlogs were when cruises were a newer concept for his channel. They also contained Lora. Lora brings in the views. Casey does not. She's dull on camera and doesn't garner the interest that Lora does.

The other problem, like you said, is he keeps doing the same old 3-day Bahamas cruises, its nothing new and its just getting boring. Even Hulkster and Diva seem to be growing bored. He could switch it up with an Alaska or transatlantic cruise, but of course he doesn't have the money for that.

Even the cruise ship thirstbait shower shows and "candid" mirror reveals for his old cougar audience have fallen flat with his current balding, mangy back-hair chubby self, so that doesn't work anymore either.

Last edited:
Anyone else think it strange that Kyle never goes home to be with family on big holidays - like Christmas and Easter? You'd think that he would want to visit Wisco with Casey and introduce his beloved to his grandparents, sis, and the rest of the family whom she has yet to meet. This family is so strange ... in so many ways. Kylie would rather spend a day at sea on an old Carnival ship which has seen better days than go home to be with his family on a holiday (even though he runs home to them all the time when it isn't a holiday.)

Reactions: 12

View attachment 2079061

View attachment 2079062

View attachment 2079063

View attachment 2079074

Will Mini-Man complain about how old the ship is and wander around aimlessly while muttering incoherent word salads?

One thing is for certain, Casey will have to drive his lazy ass to Port Canaveral and pay for parking.
If only Kyle put as much effort into his videos as his thumbnails.

Kyle sees one neighborhood in Florida: “Housez in FL are way too close together. Not like Wisconsin”

Kyle goes to the Ocoee free clinic: “healthcare in FL is not good. Not like Wisconsin”

Kyle goes outside: “wow it’s so warm in Fl. Not like Wisconsin”

…. so go the duck back there then you bleeping duck

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2078992
come across these two in the hallway, wyd? 😂
Jete looks like a Lego minifigure with its legs on backwards. WTF?
---
Kyle will fit right in.

• Haha
"...he scored" the tickets? Scored as in Lora bought / Casey bought / some fan gifted him...👈
So who gifted him the tickets? :LOL: Perhaps one of the girls bought them. He can go as Lora's special friend ? ___ Casey can get her own? 😂
Lora posted on her IG 1 hour before Kylie that she got floor tickets to Taylor Swift on Thurs and Friday... then dip$hit posts that he "scored" tickets for Saturday.
Lora definitely gave them to him. Wonder how she got them for every night?

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think it strange that Kyle never goes home to be with family on big holidays - like Christmas and Easter? You'd think that he would want to visit Wisco with Casey and introduce his beloved to his grandparents, sis, and the rest of the family whom she has yet to meet. This family is so strange ... in so many ways. Kylie would rather spend a day at sea on an old Carnival ship which has seen better days than go home to be with his family on a holiday (even though he runs home to them all the time when it isn't a holiday.)
Especially since he's such a devout Christian.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.