Kyle Pallo #26 His ass is bigger than his future

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy smokes "action figger" might be the most annoying one yet.... and he says it so many times...
When I was a kid, I had a friend who always said "figger" instead of "figure" and it annoyed the hell out of me. Of course Kyle says it that way too and uses it all the time 🤦‍♂️

The best is when Kyle tried to pronounce "Yosemite"

He pronounces it as:

yoze-might

giphy (56).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet his mom makes his doctor appointments. I’m guessing he doesn’t know how to find new providers in better locations or areas via his carrier’s website. She probably picks addresses near his apartment not knowing the area nor caring about the doctor rendering services.

Reactions: 10
At the 15:25 mark of the cupcake video he admits to vandalizing Disney property multiple times in the past while onstage as a cast member. 🤔
Poor roses 🌹
- someone send to Disney
#no one is above the law! 🤣

Reactions: 10
I bet his mom makes his doctor appointments. I’m guessing he doesn’t know how to find new providers in better locations or areas via his carrier’s website. She probably picks addresses near his apartment not knowing the area nor caring about the doctor rendering services.
I could see that. He appears unable to function by himself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2078781
That vid absolutely screams (as loudly as that lowbrow cretin does) that he's a 'special needs person.' Just the look on his mother's and sister's faces is so telling. He's "not right" and mentally unhinged in some way.

Entitled, narcisisstic, egoistic___ all of them__ but he's stunted mentally and emotionally, humorously a 'man baby' or an example of 'The Peter Pan Syndrome,' to be sure. But this is worse, a grown man disassociated from the full reality around him. His mother's dealings with him so often relfect a parent who careens from looking so saddened that he is an empty and broken vessel to wanting simply to throttle him.

He drains them all, I would imagine, in many ways, and he always will.

Reactions: 8
He’s just going to cheap ass places lmao. It’s not a Florida thing
What a complete idiot he is! Perhaps if you do some research and choose doctors based on their credentials, KP, you might be more pleased with the healthcare you are receiving. Does Mommy have to do everything for you - including choose your docs and make your appointments? Florida is home to some world-class medical facilities (the Mayo Clinic, for instance) and doctors. Sure, it's not New York, etc., but Kyle, stop complaining about things when you are to blame for the choices you've made.

View attachment 2078781
oh man... susan's "wow we have some energy today" at the end of that is how i used to talk to my ADHD kid when he was about 4. Now that hes 9 i have bigger expectations for him and dont put up with that kind of stuff, let alone just excuse it like "oh, boy, you have a lot of energy..." :rolleyes:

What an annoying ass and for the love of Christ burn that shirt.
Casey says that she loves that shirt on him, so that shirt ain't going anywhere 🤣

If her taste in shirts is as bad as her taste in men, it all makes sense now

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Meanwhile over in JoJo’s world…did you see his new post showing off his body? Is that a jab at Kyle and his expanding waistline?

• Haha
She says she likes the shirt on him because she knows it makes him look even worse than usual so that’s relationship security for her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Meanwhile over in JoJo’s world…did you see his new post showing off his body? Is that a jab at Kyle and his expanding waistline?
JoJo may drink like a fish and indulge in garbage food (unlike Kylie, who is eating 'healthy' except at the parks, apparently), but he also works out. That's the difference and it shows.

Considering he was on the VV cruise when the passenger committed suicide yesterday, I thought he handled the situation well by breaking the Scarlet Lady series to address what happened.

Also, totally unrelated, but Kylie claims on his IG story that he scored Taylor Swift tickets for Tampa next weekend. Maybe he and the 'other' Taylor can compare their concert experiences. I mean, he totally got her tickets for her birthday like he said he would, right?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
JoJo may drink like a fish and indulge in garbage food (unlike Kylie, who is eating 'healthy' except at the parks, apparently), but he also works out. That's the difference and it shows.

Considering he was on the VV cruise when the passenger committed suicide yesterday, I thought he handled the situation well by breaking the Scarlet Lady series to address what happened.

Also, totally unrelated, but Kylie claims on his IG story that he scored Taylor Swift tickets for Tampa next weekend. Maybe he and the 'other' Taylor can compare their concert experiences. I mean, he totally got her tickets for her birthday like he said he would, right?
I disagree. I think he monetized a tragedy for extra views. He likes to act like a mental health champion but the only feelings he cares about are his own.

I can’t blame Jojo too much, after all he’s having to deal with the constant stress of being the primary caregiver for his clearly mentally disabled friend Jete

• Haha
Reactions: 15

He was actually supposed to get Taylor the harry styles tickets but regardless he didn’t get her anything so🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

If you watch him, jojo barely eats more than a couple bites of all the food he buys. He also admittedly does not like sweets. Watching him eat is torture though. He chews with his front teeth. And yes, he does frequent the gym regularly. Plus, he has that cardio routine that involves the horizontal mambo with Krista.
As for the Taylor Swift tix, i am holding out that Casey said she wanted to get tix for the concert and maybe he jumped the gun and said he bought tix for the concert. We’ll see.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.