Kyle Pallo #26 His ass is bigger than his future

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another masterpiece:
yummy-nick-jonas.gif
Pallo's entire vid in 40 seconds __ and SHE managed to make it watchable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
A few “where is Casey” questions in the comments today.
Back 10 days and she's nowhere to be found. Easier to find Waldo.
Curious, as I said on an earlier comment.

I don't think she's gone. (Smartened up and left his grifting fat ass.) She's adhered herself to him like a tick on a chihuahua and seems, for the most part to relish the attention.

Possible her superiors took notice of the abuses of her station and her privileges as a Cast Member in service to grifter and con-dwarf Pallo, and she was proverbially "given a good talking to": 'Stop it NOW!"

Could just be that interest in her dowdy and tiresome self was waning and the negatives were outweighing the positives.
cazz.jpg
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another Daily Dump just dropped. 2 Kyle Piles today. lol
I just noticed that. AND, a cryptic note in his pinned blurb about sitting in a doctor's office. Wonder if we're about to get the "Guys, I need to be serious for a moment. I may have to go away for a while...." (psssst...old ploy for grifting sympathy and $$$$$$$. He NEVER goes. ) :rolleyes:
ETS88hbLHTZnvva1a49_BYAw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Pinned by Kyle Pallo
@KylePalIo
8 minutes ago
Have at her, here's how the Grand opening of Tron looked this morning, Currently sitting in a doctors office, [my emphaisis :LOL: btw] IDK how I got this video up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Possible her superiors took notice of the abuses of her station and her privileges as a Cast Member in service to grifter and con-dwarf Pallo, and she was proverbially "given a good talking to": 'Stop it NOW!"
I think this is the most likely thing. I doubt she wised up and broke up with him. But it's pretty likely that her bosses strongly told her to back off on the vlogs a little bit.
I mean, i think i commented to that affect when somebody posted a screenshot of her in her PJs in bed on the cruise. When you're planning people's VERY, VERY expensive Disney weddings- you can't be out there on social media in your pajamas or with a guy who openly trashes your employer. They can't have people showing up, ready to spend $50-100K on a wedding, and being like "Oh! Casey! I saw you in your pajamas in Kyle's cruise vlogs!"
But instead of just explaining that, Kyle has to let the "mystery" keep going becasue the questions equal engagement on the videos.

Reactions: 7
I think this is the most likely thing. I doubt she wised up and broke up with him. But it's pretty likely that her bosses strongly told her to back off on the vlogs a little bit.
I mean, i think i commented to that affect when somebody posted a screenshot of her in her PJs in bed on the cruise. When you're planning people's VERY, VERY expensive Disney weddings- you can't be out there on social media in your pajamas or with a guy who openly trashes your employer. They can't have people showing up, ready to spend $50-100K on a wedding, and being like "Oh! Casey! I saw you in your pajamas in Kyle's cruise vlogs!"
But instead of just explaining that, Kyle has to let the "mystery" keep going becasue the questions equal engagement on the videos.
OMFG! 😂 Not again! "The Mystery of White Claws : Redux" ___ Kill me now!
death.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just noticed that. AND, a cryptic note in his pinned blurb about sitting in a doctor's office. Wonder if we're about to get the "Guys, I need to be serious for a moment. I may have to go away for a while...." (psssst...old ploy for grifting sympathy and $$$$$$$. He NEVER goes. ) :rolleyes:
View attachment 2078048
Pinned by Kyle Pallo
@KylePalIo
8 minutes ago
Have at her, here's how the Grand opening of Tron looked this morning, Currently sitting in a doctors office, [my emphaisis :LOL: btw] IDK how I got this video up.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone commented on Susan Amen's video that the Carnival Victory cruise with Casey begins on April 7th, so we'll see

This would make sense. I just can't see her employer being happy about what she's doing with Kyle, considering Disney's social media regulations for their employees.

Reactions: 4
No Casey because he films 5 “daily” videos in the same day and she was working this day
She wasn’t with him this morning at the Tron opening either. He was alone.
---
I'll send you $50 if you heckle him and it gets into a video

Wasn't he supposed to be on another cruise?

View attachment 2077784

Dang, just saw this. LoL. Saw him again talking to a family outside the exit of the Tron ride. letting some little kid jump up and down which he’ll probably put in his vlog.

• Haha
He picked up an ugly Tron sweatshirt and made a comment about how Casey would love it. We’ve seen enough of her unedited in livestreams to know that she’s too stupid to have wised up already

Reactions: 7
can you tell me FOMO without telling me FOMO?

1680629361018.png
1680629382622.png

---
Someone commented on Susan Amen's video that the Carnival Victory cruise with Casey begins on April 7th, so we'll see
Which makes his tweet yet another one of his lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.