Kyle Pallo #26 His ass is bigger than his future

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda OT, but we took our kids to WDW for Spring Break last week, flew home last night & had the absolute pleasure of eating at one of our all time favorites, the newly reopened Narcoossee’s at the Grand Floridian, on Saturday night. The redesign, service & menu was absolutely killer. Dinner for four ran just shy of $550, including 25% tip, so the place certainly isn’t cheap, but it was well worth the price. What did I find incredibly annoying is the number of douchebag influencers who were there, crawling the walls, cameras out, recording intros, filming their meals, & taking B-roll footage of the entire place, including of our family. I’m not a huge consumer of Disney vlogs, so I didn’t recognize anyone there, but I have no doubt we’re sure to be in at least three restaurant reviews on YouTube right now. I want to say there were no less than six tables “creating content” during the 2 hours we were at the restaurant either inside or outside the place generally getting in the way of everyone’s enjoyment of the place. Just as a public service, I really hope WDW decides to go the way of Tokyo & ban the activities of these wannabes because they’re really becoming a problem
We have friends that were there on Friday night and loved it. Sorry you had the parade of asshats there when you were trying to enjoy a meal.

Reactions: 5
must be a fancy new SeeFood diet that NO ONE knows about.

Reactions: 3
So anyways Jojo is on another cruise. He heard that someone he never met before may have jumped overboard, and he spends 10 minutes crying and telling the camera how valuable life is. Anyways then it immediately cuts to Jete having fun in the pool

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I'll send you $50 if you heckle him and it gets into a video

Wasn't he supposed to be on another cruise?

View attachment 2077784
He also kept announcing on the Virgin vlog about how him and Casey were getting on another cruise (Carnival Liberty) right after

But Casey is still MIA for 10 days and counting now

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He also kept announcing on the Virgin vlog about how him and Casey were getting on another cruise (Carnival Liberty) right after

But Casey is still MIA for 10 days and counting now
Maybe he misunderstood her and SHE got on another cruise with her sister and he just assumed she had a boarding pass for him too.

That would be an epic turn of events. I have not seen anyone calling him out on that. Come on Tattle Fam! Let's get on this!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surprise...no surprise! By now he's earned the moniker Lil' Ratio'D Pallo 😂
He didn't choose the ratio'd life; the ratio'd life chose him. :LOL:
Tattle total for Kyle's :poop: Pile ...... The Daily :poop: Dump.
NEW Pathway Appears At Epcot, Harmonious FINAL Show:
Ride Day With FOOD: Historic Disney Day

ETS88hbLHTZnvva1a49_BYAw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pallo
a08.jpg

176K subscribers☠💀☠
1000.jpg
1000a.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whaaaat? ___ Still no Cuckqueen Casey sighting? Curious.😐 Well, she does have a real job unlike the lying grifter elf beau, huh? Still, for him not to exploit her in some way right now after the Voyage of the Damned Virgins is curious.
Perhaps her dowdy and tiring presence has fast tracked her on-camera expiration date? :unsure:
Perhaps her boss at DW has had a "talk" with her about the perils she places herself in by constantly abusing her CM discounts and privileges for her Con Man?
I doubt she's wisened up and left the creepy MAGAMoocher; she's shown NO signs of that to any degree. On the contrary, she's been reveling in the attention.
Perhaps she's undergoing intensive therapy having to face her rival, Sister-Wife Alexis? 😂 Evidently, an ill wind in supposed to blow Nurse Fraulein Hexe' into Orlando soon?
Be wrong not to speculate. :ROFLMAO:
cT7nCPaX-YWJbTtKFPtAnssY=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@boxingfan2796
15 hours ago
Where has Casey been? She's been MIA for over a week now ever since the cruise ended and she didn't show up to JoJo's dinner last night. Trouble in paradise?
iqtp4y_kVjuwbnREpzD-w3_w=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@WestCoastCultured
12 hours ago
Reevaluating life and reactivating her Tinder account.

meerkat-popcorn.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Reactions: 3
Pardon me if this was already shared on here! I typically read up on this thread at the end of the day, to see what stupid things Kyle did instead of watching & may miss a few pages. These former CM's previously have done podcasts about Michael Kay, so I was looking to see if they had any new ones, but instead they've done 2 on our dude, Kyle. Enjoy! (They specify in the info what time stamp to start at).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.