Kyle Pallo #25 Delusions of Adequacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still, put succinctly, tradition states that the father of the bride is responsible for paying for the wedding. That alone would make Pallo intractable on demanding that the wedding be the most lavish Disney Wedding possible and (as he's stated repeatedly) held at the Aulani Resort in Hawaii. He undoubtedly feels she and her family will be on the hook paying for it (*He'll press that point relentlessly.) and point out to her, of course, that she has not only the great honor of having him for her groom, but the 'honor' of planning the event (with everything approved by him, naturally) and using her status to get it free if not hugely discounted ____ and above it all: IT WON'T COST HIM A PENNY! Ka Ching! 🤑🤑🤑 And he will vog the tit out of it for profit; every second will be taped and offered up to his fans like slop to pigs; everyone will have to get used to having his camera in their faces all the time.

He sees the whole affair as a WIN-WIN baby! 🤑🤑 You know he dreams about it. That stupid doormat of a woman is a distant second compared to the bonanza he sees in some wedding.
And afterwards: Her entrees to events are his. Her medical insurance will cover him. Her discounts are his. Her income is combined to whatever he can grift and his lazy ass feels comfortable with that. ___ It's all one big con IF he can pull it off.
The fly in the ointment is if his pressure and omnipresent grifting ends up costing her job. Then it becomes one big wet fart.
Stay tuned! And get your popcorn ready: 🍿🍿
View attachment 2052444
I'm just saying from her point of view. The dwarf definitely sees a wedding and honeymoon as a multi-part opportunity for content that he won't have the think up anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Premium WiFi on Virgin is $50 per day so now we know why mr big spender 3/4 of a milli house buying dwarfsquatch is using a backlog until he's back on land.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seeing how after YouTube got their cut, he only made $410 on that last superchat spree. Not pulling in the cash he needs to be a baller.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm just saying from her point of view. The dwarf definitely sees a wedding and honeymoon as a multi-part opportunity for content that he won't have the think up anyway.
Can you imagine this douche on his wedding day?

"Bride and groom, you may now exchange wedding vows and rings."

Kyle exclaims, "Stop! I need to get something." (He hastily runs away from his bride to grab his camera. Turns it on only to find it out of batteries). In his head, he's thinking, "Sh!t - that's one less upload to Youtube. My ideal wedding has been screwed over by the "algorithm". :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
This from the same asshole who began this cruise by comparing it to the Titanic. (*Very predictable he'd try to polish his turd remark.)
tanic.jpg

What a laughable if predictable moronic fool. :ROFLMAO:
0000000000.png

Kyle~https://twitter.com/KylePallo
What a great cruise videos will begin tomorrow. Still have 2 days left, such an incredible time. So different from my other cruises

*The differences:

NOTHING__ other than The Doormat and her family members are there instead of 'Any Old Hole In A Storm' Lora and/or SisterWife Ratchet.

*The same:
1) Aimlessly walking around videotaping the same crap as on other cruises with that effin' camera in everyone's face from wake up to bedtime.
2) Ignorant blabbering word salads
3) The drunk dwarf drinking to excess and slobbering gibberish out at the table
4) Watching the vulgar slob film his food and the others trying eat in peace
5) Mindless banter with The Cuckqueen, her sister & brother in law.

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine this douche on his wedding day?

"Bride and groom, you may now exchange wedding vows and rings."

Kyle exclaims, "Stop! I need to get something." (He hastily runs away from his bride to grab his camera. Turns it on only to find it out of batteries). In his head, he's thinking, "Sh!t - that's one less upload to Youtube. My ideal wedding has been screwed over by the "algorithm". :giggle:
or the proposal itself "Casey Ann Durliat (I decided its Ann, because that seems like a generic enough name for a generic girl) Will you do me the honor of making videos with me for the rest of our lives?" :rolleyes: :sick:

• Haha
Seeing how after YouTube got their cut, he only made $410 on that last superchat spree. Not pulling in the cash he needs to be a baller.
That should cover The Dwarfish Sot's bar tab on the first night. :ROFLMAO:

"I'm not as think as you drunk I am." (hic!)
(And then Taylor Swift's 'ME' begins to play. Pallo considers it HIS song.
And he leaves the pool and begins to bust a move to own all the hatters'!)
midget-dancing.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5
or the proposal itself "Casey Ann Durliat (I decided its Ann, because that seems like a generic enough name for a generic girl) Will you do me the honor of making videos with me for the rest of our lives?" :rolleyes: :sick:
don't forget a portion of it will be in awkward sounds and voices!

Reactions: 3
Casey Marie
Imagining 'Casey Marie Durliat' (after a couple of pink ladies 🍸🍸 )
head out onto the dance floor and beginning to bust a move.
Proud (and drunk) Pallo: "Back off losers. 'My girl' is dancing now.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'
drunk-dancing-dancing (1).gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That should cover The Dwarfish Sot's bar tab on the first night. :ROFLMAO:

"I'm not as think as you drunk I am." (hic!)
(And then Taylor Swift's 'ME' begins to play. Pallo considers it HIS song.
And he leaves the pool and begins to bust a move to own all the hatters'!)
View attachment 2052882
Where do you find these gifs lol 😂
---
I hate when a guy has a big ass. Like please have a nice flat ass as a guy for me. I don’t think it looks good at all. Ben Afflecks ass is a good reference.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.