Kyle Pallo #25 Delusions of Adequacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check under your bed before you go to sleep

View attachment 2051494
jer.jpeg

Just imagine when Bozo DADx3 is in full makeup and costume, and goes that extra mile to surprise you in the middle of the night! šŸ¤”

I believe this was the very night our little bundle of joy, aka Kyle, was conceived. Mom had worked all day and was exhausted.
DADx3 waited for hours under her bed until she was fast asleep to spring his Big Top Fun sexy time {{{{{{ SURPRISE! }}}}}} on her.

____________________________________The sheer horror and trauma would explain a LOT. šŸ˜¬:ROFLMAO:_______________________________________
Killer-clown-craze-673237.jpg
:unsure: šŸŽ­šŸŽ‰Surprise!šŸ¤” šŸŽŠ :eek:
killercown1.jpg

(*btw: I'm actually not sure which is more horrifying, the two B & W caps or the full color actual pic of that real old clown under a bed.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I laughed at this because the new Disney Wish is ALL about it being obvious. They doubled the concierge stateroom numbers and took away so much previously "free" space to accommodate the indoor lounge. They also created a big outdoor private concierge lounge space and cut the "free" 18 and over outdoor spaces to a crappy small area that is so bad.

He is so inconsistent all of the time. It is ridiculous. I keep remembering the arrogance and boasting during the VIP tour video. He sure didn't mind it being obvious that day.

Such a manchild. It is embarrassing.
" Manchild, will you ever win?, Manchild, Look at the state your in! Manchild, he will make you cry. Manchild." Nena Cherry.

Reactions: 4
Nobody even knows who Kyle is in the rest of the world! Nor do most Americans. He is a "star" only in his own mind.
Iā€™m pretty sure this is the reason why he only ever shops at Disney Springs, because itā€™s the only place he can get the attention that he desperately craves to fill some sort of endless personal void for some reason. Either that or people are sending him gift cards

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I must have been really bored in my meeting. I watched the live. And it was strange hearing Casey say her sister lives in Orlando not that she lives with them. And then say her parents. I didnā€™t think her mom was alive anymore.
There was mention on one of these threads that they might have moved out of the apartment.
Step mom maybe?

see here's the thing about the "elopement" that Casey wants...it doesn't matter what she wants. ESPECIALLY when Kyle finds out that her family "should be" the ones paying for the wedding. he's going to want a top tier wedding with all the bells and whistles at Disney, if not the Disney resort in Hawaii (and he'll want his honeymoon there also).
did she really say that SHE wants an elopement? That really sounds like cheap kyle not wanting to spend money on something like a Disney storybook wedding. The fact that she is in the business as a wedding planner and has connections, that would make her have access to getting decent pricing from all vendors including Disney.
---
Literally the only people I've met who are excited about free champagne are women on hen nights being served it by male strippers.
so kyle is a hen and has been serve by male strippers. sounds about right

I feel bad for the other people on the boat. Who wants this 29 year old hairy man child hooting and hollering constantly and shoving his camera in his girlfriendā€™s face around their relaxation time. šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In today's vlog, he says he can't believe he hasn't been on a cruise yet this year, but it hasn't been in the works. That it's hard to cruise this time of the year, in general, because everybody wants to cruise. And, everything is so full. Hinting because of Spring break crowds.
(Ummmm, if you really wanted to go on a cruises this year before now, you would have paid and made the reservations in advance.) :ROFLMAO:

Then he starts talking about back-to-back cruises and asks if he should do that.

Bahahahahaha! Dude, you can't even afford one cruise. Good luck with that.
and if you go back to late last year, he started bragging about all the trips he had planned for a BIG BIG BIG year.

It's already the end of March and he's done virtually nothing in terms of travel. Disney Land and going home don't really count.
---
You have to read between the lines with this guy. ā€œRight after thisā€ means he is embellishing and forgot that next week he conned Lora into getting him a cruise. However in actuality Casey D is getting him another cruise in, as in Kyle would say, maybe next week, or next month or the month after.
Or "I forgot to click confirm"

That's his go to for everything he hasn't planned for or clearly can't afford.
---
So the clown responded to me!! Is he not aware that proving him a liar is pretty easy....??

View attachment 2051311
They HIDE all posts they don't like.

A deleted post would be marked deleted. Hidden posts just don't show up. CLown face isn't necessarily lying on this one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel bad for the other people on the boat. Who wants this 29 year old hairy man child hooting and hollering constantly and shoving his camera in his girlfriendā€™s face around their relaxation time. šŸ¤¢
We are actually shocked that more people don't complain about him and the camera constantly filming unsuspecting guests.

Yep! SSDD Another ratio'd railing for MiniSquatch and his remarkably tired and tiring vid of him and Doormat eating and shopping. šŸ˜¬
And if I'm not mistaken, edible purfumes were a kitchy offering to enhance ice creams __ and often used to enhance those special moments when you're (how to put this delicately?) 'eating out' or making 'the beast with two backs.' :ROFLMAO:
Seeing that dumbass spraying it in his mouth was laugh out loud funny.

And a day later, it barely got 20K views. That's "JoJo Numbers" and not good! šŸ˜‚

Trying The Edible Perfume At Disney Springs | Shopping For Upcoming Cruise: Dining At Paradiso 37
ETS88hbLHTZnvva1a49_BYAw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
abbb.jpg
175K subscribers ā˜ 
1000.jpg
1000a.jpg
411.jpg

Reactions: 6
did she really say that SHE wants an elopement? That really sounds like cheap kyle not wanting to spend money on something like a Disney storybook wedding. The fact that she is in the business as a wedding planner and has connections, that would make her have access to getting decent pricing from all vendors including Disney.
Alternatively: she plans weddings every day for a living. It probably takes a lot of the enchantment and fun and excitement out of your own in the future.

Reactions: 5
Well, it's already too late for that now. šŸ¤­ Asking that Mangy Lil' Chimp not to be obnoxious, intrusive and a proverbial "turd in the punchbowl" is like asking Mango Mussolini of Mara LARDO' to shut up. Not possible. Not going to happen. šŸ˜‚

I believe he's the master of most if not all the basics:

yt1.jpg
:rolleyes: (y)
yt.png
:unsure:(y)

• Haha
Alternatively: she plans weddings every day for a living. It probably takes a lot of the enchantment and fun and excitement out of your own in the future.
Still, put succinctly, tradition states that the father of the bride is responsible for paying for the wedding. That alone would make Pallo intractable on demanding that the wedding be the most lavish Disney Wedding possible and (as he's stated repeatedly) held at the Aulani Resort in Hawaii. He undoubtedly feels she and her family will be on the hook paying for it (*He'll press that point relentlessly.) and point out to her, of course, that she has not only the great honor of having him for her groom, but the 'honor' of planning the event (with everything approved by him, naturally) and using her status to get it free if not hugely discounted ____ and above it all: IT WON'T COST HIM A PENNY! Ka Ching! šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘ And he will vog the tit out of it for profit; every second will be taped and offered up to his fans like slop to pigs; everyone will have to get used to having his camera in their faces all the time.

He sees the whole affair as a WIN-WIN baby! šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘ You know he dreams about it. That stupid doormat of a woman is a distant second compared to the bonanza he sees in some wedding.
And afterwards: Her entrees to events are his. Her medical insurance will cover him. Her discounts are his. Her income is combined to whatever he can grift and his lazy ass feels comfortable with that. ___ It's all one big con IF he can pull it off.
The fly in the ointment is if his pressure and omnipresent grifting ends up costing her job. Then it becomes one big wet fart.
Stay tuned! And get your popcorn ready: šŸæšŸæ
dis-gon-b-gud-this-is-going-to-be-good.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Look at his recent vlogs and then remember just a couple of days ago he said how crazy it was that he's been shifting away from Disney content.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Look at his recent vlogs and then remember just a couple of days ago he said how crazy it was that he's been shifting away from Disney content.
I will never take a single thing that comes out of that grifters mouth as truthful or accurate.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Much of that 'shift' isnt', I'd wager, by his choice. Disney has obviously D-listed him from special events. He ends up going, if at all, by JoJo, Nick, Doormat...etc. getting him in as a 2nd. Disney's wisely and obviously noted that he's no asset to their parks, and in many ways is the opposite.

When he can't worm his way in and manage to beg and leech an invitation from someone else, he flees to Cheeseland, screaming LOOKEE' --- over here! Don't look at the Disney event, I'M over here! "I didn't really want to go anyway. " šŸ¤­
Remember his response when asked about being banned: "I'd rather have my own opinion than go." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: He'd run over his Grandmother, foot in her forehead, to be able to get into the recent events he's been forced to miss.

axx.jpg

I donā€™t know whatā€™s more pathetic - Kyle having no friends at all or Jojo being friends with all these dirty looking losers

Reactions: 5
I see the latest 'look back' (cause' that works so well) Pallo :poop: Pile has been dropped as his Daily :poop: Dump.

And Oooo! Pinch me. Just from looking at the title, you get the old news about Disney (well, even that stale stuff concerning Disney is, I'm sure, better to view than the 'cruise' crap.) and you get to watch him and Doormat shop. We've never seen that before. (goosebumps)

Shopping At Hollywood Studios: Saying Goodbye To The Disney 50th Celebration
ETS88hbLHTZnvva1a49_BYAw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

"Living my best life!"

bored-in-the-house-nothing-to-do.gif

(*Such stale and deadly dull content. Remarkable those stans left eat this Pallo Pile bullshit and wait hungrily for more. That they're that invested in such nothingness is fascinating. Twisted and strange, but fascinating. Watching those two scheming and grifting parasitical Dimwits shop is entertaining for them? Holy mother of god their lives must be wholly empty.
And in the responses, it always interests me when, as often happens, some fan launches into another, "Let me tell you what we did, Kyle. We went...." and they seem to think he reads that and cares about what they did. He doesn't read it. He doesn't care. __ It's a bizarre level of self delusion.)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.