Kyle Pallo #25 Delusions of Adequacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He also said it is a cruise whose main demographic is spring breakers. He is going to feel so insecure if it is packed with college aged partiers.
I'd love to be there the first time someone asks Casey why she's there with her dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought he was going on the cruise with Lora...
That’s what I was thinking too. I was so confused. BTW that cruise they’re going on in a week is the Carnival Liberty which if I’m not mistaken, is a really old and small ship. So I have a feeling he’s going to be complaining the entire time.

carnival always ranks the lowest in terms of health code checks and Disney the highest. Didn’t he just get over norovirus?

Reactions: 7
So the clown responded to me!! Is he not aware that proving him a liar is pretty easy....??

1679616355921.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So the clown responded to me!! Is he not aware that proving him a liar is pretty easy....??

View attachment 2051311
I don't know what's sadder - the fact that he's got so riled up and took time to respond, or that his handle is DAD DAD DAD.

Grifters, the whole bleeping lot. They love the gravy train that is their man-child son's middling YouTube "career"

Lest we forget:
Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 8.23.42 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He also said it is a cruise whose main demographic is spring breakers. He is going to feel so insecure if it is packed with college aged partiers.
Well, I don’t know when spring break is everywhere else in the country but spring break out here and in a lot of states was last week. If you look up spring break 2023 Miami, or Disney you can see the tit show. I know not every state has the same time for spring break though. I think next week or the week after is when they let the kids out for spring break in the Northeast like New York and New Jersey area.

Reactions: 4
Well, I don’t know when spring break is everywhere else in the country but spring break out here and in a lot of states was last week. If you look up spring break 2023 Miami, or Disney you can see the tit show. I know not every state has the same time for spring break though. I think next week or the week after is when they let the kids out for spring break in the Northeast like New York and New Jersey area.
9A81DFA8-A93A-43C6-B12E-AC22D9E4C3BB.gif

they’re coming for your girl bro

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Damned if he isn't becoming as popular over at Reddit as he is here:

Posted by
u/Uberdriver2021
Kyle Pallo "VDC Vlog"
Did anyone watch the recent video with his girlfriend, and the VDC party that happened at Epcot? I am starting to lose taste in watching his content.

I am not a snarker by any mean. I would not be bragging/vlogging all the FREE things that so many in this world can not afford on a daily basis. Yes, its nice you got a FREE trip to the VDC. You should be showcasing all the positive things that VDC members get, or this vlog should have never been posted as it just does not feel right.

84% Upvoted

OK-Care-8857
Agreed- he’s a loser scammer and moocher. He loves to scam his followers for free stuff. And he barely works for it. His vlogs are NOT informative or useful. He never does his research like Molly and the Mammoth Club do. The difference is night and day.

Krystist
Kyle has been a grifter and a user for quite awhile now, using other people is the only way he can worm his way into events after he got purged from everyone's Media list. You only need to watch his deplorable Hurricane Ian videos to know why.

pfw1710
Congratulations. You are starting to see this scammer's for who he really is

Narwholl
Unlike (mostly) other Disney/Theme Park influencers Kyle only does it for the money, he goes around trying to reach his dream $500,000 home, he's constantly lurching money off his girlfriend and family, because who knew being an influencer actually needs to take time into content creation! All Kyle does is walk around the parks for a few hours, slap together his clips and sends his video off, constantly ignoring his fans and other such ignorant and selfish behavior....Kyle is just a spoiled child who needs to have his clothes picked out for him in the mornings 😂

Worst Disney/Universal/theme park YouTube vloggers
Winner! :ROFLMAO:
In your opinion, who is the worst content creator?
  • (1) Kyle Pallo🏆
  • (2) Jojo’s World
  • (3) Tampon Jay w/ Chris the girl
  • (4) Tim Tracker
  • (5) JustinScarred
  • (6} PC Dev
  • (7) Carpetbagger

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I've been all over the world and I can assure you that nobody regards Kyle as being representative of anything other than an idiot.
Nobody even knows who Kyle is in the rest of the world! Nor do most Americans. He is a "star" only in his own mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
People called him out on the live about that as well in the comments and he mentioned that other cruises have it but it’s not obvious like on this cruise. He legit threw a little witch fit about it. It was so funny.
I laughed at this because the new Disney Wish is ALL about it being obvious. They doubled the concierge stateroom numbers and took away so much previously "free" space to accommodate the indoor lounge. They also created a big outdoor private concierge lounge space and cut the "free" 18 and over outdoor spaces to a crappy small area that is so bad.

He is so inconsistent all of the time. It is ridiculous. I keep remembering the arrogance and boasting during the VIP tour video. He sure didn't mind it being obvious that day.

Such a manchild. It is embarrassing.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.