Kyle Pallo #25 Delusions of Adequacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funny thing is PCDev always seemed to try do whatever Tim Tracker is doing, including making the shift to more family lifestyle content
I think all the vloggers try to make that shift except for Morrow which is why he’s always killing them in viewership. He got a divorce and his numbers were better. I hate to say it but it’s true.

Reactions: 7
see here's the thing about the "elopement" that Casey wants...it doesn't matter what she wants. ESPECIALLY when Kyle finds out that her family "should be" the ones paying for the wedding. he's going to want a top tier wedding with all the bells and whistles at Disney, if not the Disney resort in Hawaii (and he'll want his honeymoon there also).
Someone should tell kylie you don't get wedding gifts for an elopement.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Noticed that today's old YouTube vid, 7 hrs in, has barely 8K views and is already ratio'd.

His reference to the Titanic yesterday might have been a harbinger, an omen of his near future online.

How it was :D
tits.jpg
How it's going :oops:
tits1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Godalmighty! Who speaks like this. Pallo sounds like some damned Valley Girl from the 90's. A 30 year old, college grad (? Perhaps a Special Ed grad) who speaks in teen gibberish and childspeak.
Does he think it's what his fans want to hear? The prepubescent crowd, maybe? The old folk, I suppose, just chortle, "He's such a little Disney scamp."
Just his responses.
"Virgin rocks"
"For sure serious."
" Wi-Fi on our cruise rocks! "
"The cruise is fire"
"Everything is clutch"
"People are totally chill"

He sounds like some nerdish' incel trying to be one of the 'cool' kids.
I imagine that's how it's been for his entire life, an angry, frustrated
little nobody who wanted to be a jock and one of the cool kids.

View attachment 2050744
I like to imagine he hires people whose English isn't their first language to run his accounts.

• Haha
I like to imagine he hires people whose English isn't their first language to run his accounts.
Yes, he has a clown and account from his hometown in Saukville, WI do the dirty work. Can’t really say “hire” because he doesn’t pay them for their free labor.

Yes, he has a clown and account from his hometown in Saukville, WI do the dirty work. Can’t really say “hire” because he doesn’t pay them for their free labor.
Every time I hear him speak, and that's as infrequent as I can make it, it sounds like English is HIS second language as well. ___ Not sure it's his second either.

His first is DumbAssWordSaladGibberish. 😂
dumb.jpg
In Pallo's case: Dumb as a box o' rocks.

Reactions: 5
holy tit, how can we get him to understand that noooooooobody cares where casey got her crappy clothes from

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think all the vloggers try to make that shift except for Morrow which is why he’s always killing them in viewership. He got a divorce and his numbers were better. I hate to say it but it’s true.
Morrow's success is a perfect storm when it comes to timing. Divorce, pandemic, people pouring out the T's & P's all came at the right time.

• Heart
Every time I hear him speak, and that's as infrequent as I can make it, it sounds like English is HIS second language as well. ___ Not sure it's his second either.

His first is DumbAssWordSaladGibberish. 😂
View attachment 2050841 In Pallo's case: Dumb as a box o' rocks.
So this is what you get when you combine:
* someone who’s dumb & illiterate (self-explanatory),
* malignant narcissism (self-centered being who cannot admit fault and constantly complains when things don’t go his way),
* ASD features (fascination with trivial minutiae: “cement updates”, the ever so sloped sidewalk on Main St. at MK which allows rain water to flow downslope, random holes on the drywall that need to be patched, etc.):

CA4A5C11-A493-4831-AC10-FC953604B41A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
holy tit, how can we get him to understand that noooooooobody cares where casey got her crappy clothes from
A basic Kate Spade camera bag that I can get at any given Tj Maxx and stone washed jeans to Disney Springs. Your witch can’t dress. Just know that. Not to mention the ever basic clothing store that is Old Navy.

These are nice places for regular families but not for someone to show his girlfriend off on YouTube.

In today's vlog, he says he can't believe he hasn't been on a cruise yet this year, but it hasn't been in the works. That it's hard to cruise this time of the year, in general, because everybody wants to cruise. And, everything is so full. Hinting because of Spring break crowds.
(Ummmm, if you really wanted to go on a cruises this year before now, you would have paid and made the reservations in advance.) :ROFLMAO:

Then he starts talking about back-to-back cruises and asks if he should do that.

Bahahahahaha! Dude, you can't even afford one cruise. Good luck with that.

But he said him and Casey are going on ANOTHER CRUSIE after this one. Maybe Casey had a talk with him and he had to cancel his crusie with Lora lmao
Casey get your cruise then run, he shouldn’t have even thought about it or said it out loud in the first place. And he said it to thousands of people. Run

Reactions: 8
But he said him and Casey are going on ANOTHER CRUSIE after this one. Maybe Casey had a talk with him and he had to cancel his crusie with Lora lmao
You have to read between the lines with this guy. “Right after this” means he is embellishing and forgot that next week he conned Lora into getting him a cruise. However in actuality Casey D is getting him another cruise in, as in Kyle would say, maybe next week, or next month or the month after.

That’s what I was thinking too. I was so confused. BTW that cruise they’re going on in a week is the Carnival Liberty which if I’m not mistaken, is a really old and small ship. So I have a feeling he’s going to be complaining the entire time.

• Haha
That’s what I was thinking too. I was so confused. BTW that cruise they’re going on in a week is the Carnival Liberty which if I’m not mistaken, is a really old and small ship. So I have a feeling he’s going to be complaining the entire time.
He also said it is a cruise whose main demographic is spring breakers. He is going to feel so insecure if it is packed with college aged partiers.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.