Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else catch Pallo shading Jojo in his January 2nd vlog from Epcot? At around 5.5 minutes, he mentioned Typhoon Lagoon and said he didn't go because he thought it would be "irresponsible" to go to a water park when he's recently been disgnosed with COVID. Later the same day, Jojo posted his vlog from Typhoon Lagoon.
I don't even know if it's a swipe.

At this point, I'd sooner read it as Kyle not wanting to lose more supporters when he's been so irresponsible. I mean, I do put a lot of that on JoJo as a bad influence, but JoJo had nothing to do with how poorly Kyle treated his former fans who called him on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else catch Pallo shading Jojo in his January 2nd vlog from Epcot? At around 5.5 minutes, he mentioned Typhoon Lagoon and said he didn't go because he thought it would be "irresponsible" to go to a water park when he's recently been disgnosed with COVID. Later the same day, Jojo posted his vlog from Typhoon Lagoon.

Did anyone else catch Pallo taking a swipe at Jojo in his January 2nd vlog from Epcot? At around 5.5 minutes in, Pallo mentioned Typhoon Lagoon reopening and said he didn't go because he thought it would be "irresponsible" to go to a water park when he's recently been disgnosed with COVID. Later the same day, Jojo posted his vlog from Typhoon Lagoon.
GOOD. Glad he has some sorta conscience.

At this point, I'd sooner read it as Kyle not wanting to lose more supporters when he's been so irresponsible. I mean, I do put a lot of that on JoJo as a bad influence, but JoJo had nothing to do with how poorly Kyle treated his former fans who called him on it.
Exactly!

Reactions: 1
I can't watch him any more. I used to like him a lot and love his videos but now he just makes me angry.

He and JoJo are as bad as each other. It's ironic that Kyle should throw shade at anyone for being irresponsible when he has broken isolation rules, lied about it, ghosted friends who expressed concern over it and continues not to follow guidelines himself.

And having deleted and blocked every fan who expressed concern for his health over him breaking the rules he's now allowing the tinfoil hatter anti-vax brigade rant their nonsense all over his comments without challenge. Because he'd prefer the support of even the clearly insane than the heartfelt advice of people who love him if they dare challenge his version of the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

This.... He just trying to save himself backlash.

Reactions: 5
This.... He just trying to save himself backlash.
If he apologized in full for his irresponsible behaviour, lies and ghosting and tried to make amends with those he's hurt he might regain a lot more credibility.

But I honestly think Kyle regards fans as paving stones on his road to success. He won't care how many he leaves behind as long as he keeps getting more views and fresh subscribers to dupe.

He's not interested in having genuine relationships with his followers. He's too stupid to realise if he did he'd be much better off socially and financially.

But I honestly think Kyle regards fans as paving stones on his road to success. He won't care how many he leaves behind as long as he keeps getting more views and fresh subscribers to dupe.
Yeah, this. Although I hate to admit it.
Don't get me wrong, I'm twice Kyle's age and live 3,000 miles away, it's not as if I ever expected to have any kind of in-person friendship with him.
But I did think that he knew how much he meant to me and that we had some sort of online pen-pal type friendship that he did actually value.
But in hindsight I think Kyle regards supporters/Patreons/whatever as a completely impersonal business arrangement type thing that are just a cash injection into his video-making business and any kind of affection from them towards him is simply delusional behaviour on their part.
The thing is, if he just had a vlog that allowed financial contributions through the YouTube 'Join' mechanism I might have some sympathy for that. If he's just accepting donations without any kind of personal interaction then a business arrangement is clearly what it is.
But asking people to send him gifts crosses a line for me. Gifts are personal, not business. Asking people to join his Patreon where he will engage in personal private messages with him (not that he does, trying to get any kind of conversation out of him is like getting blood out of a stone) is also crossing the line for me. Private interaction is personal, not business.
So am I and people like me to be regarded as having misunderstood the situation when he turns out our 'friendship' apparently means so little to him that it can be terminated without a second thought the moment we call him out on a lie because we are concerned he is risking his own health and might end up killing himself?

I never crushed on Kyle but I did love him, rightly or wrongly he seemed like extended family to me, even though we never met and probably never would. But that is irrelevant to me - I have many friends online that I've known for over 20 years and yet have never met. And I had many international pen-friends before the Internet was even invented that I am still a friend to. That's what I'm like.

Having gone through this experience, and been desperately hurt by it, which I'm sure he must know is underserved, and yet without any kind of expression or remorse or apology on his part - well, look. If he can do this to me, one of his former most loyal and generous supporters, he can do it to anyone.

I really don't think he could care less about the feelings of anybody who supports him.

I used to feel really sad for Kyle when he used to say he was a lonely kid without friends who didn't know his place in the world. Because as a kid I felt that way myself.

Now I know that's something a lot of sociopaths say to fish for vulnerable people to exploit.

And if how he has discarded my love, support and friendship is anything to go by he's going to end up a very lonely old man without friends also.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
And having deleted and blocked every fan who expressed concern for his health over him breaking the rules he's now allowing the tinfoil hatter anti-vax brigade rant their nonsense all over his comments without challenge. Because he'd prefer the support of even the clearly insane than the heartfelt advice of people who love him if they dare challenge his version of the truth.
Yeah, had to facepalm at a lot of today's comments. Nobody challenging them either, all of the sensible ones must've given up and stopped watching too.

Or maybe he's deleting the sensible ones like Dev and Michael Kay do.

Reactions: 3
Up until he just ghosted/blocked you, I would have probably still given him enough of the benefit of the doubt to think that maybe he didn't really understand the full extent of these parasocial relationships that seem to form between social media personalities (if we want to call Kyle that) and fans. And I think you had a pretty healthy attitude about what was up between you guys, Phil, although so many of the people--men and women--don't seem to have such a clear boundary. But I guess the terrible way he reacted keeps me from being that charitable now.

I guess in spite of everything, I DO still want to think that this happened because he was embarrassed he got caught doing something and just lashed out, instead of just not caring. I'm being too nice, and it's probably what he wants me to think, but I want to read this as "immature" rather than "sociopath." And it doesn't excuse what he did, at least as far as towards you and other fans. I just lament how this would have gone down if he'd been in, say, Patrick's orbit instead of JoJo's.

I guess in spite of everything, I DO still want to think that this happened because he was embarrassed he got caught doing something and just lashed out, instead of just not caring. I'm being too nice, and it's probably what he wants me to think, but I want to read this as "immature" rather than "sociopath." And it doesn't excuse what he did, at least as far as towards you and other fans. I just lament how this would have gone down if he'd been in, say, Patrick's orbit instead of JoJo's.
I wish I could give him the benefit of the doubt and find a way to forgive him also. I miss him, but after what he has done I can't even look at him.

Make no mistake, I definitely ascribe a huge proportion of blame to JoJo over this. I always thought he was fake. Now I'm heartbroken by Kyle, but detest Jojo for putting Kyle's life at risk and regarding it as positive because it means He Jojo no longer has to feel lonely. I mean, how much of an irredeemable piece of tit do you have to be to even think that? He says it on video like it's a good thing.

Whatever the truth this pair spoiled my holiday. Although ironically I've been sick from a bad reaction to my booster jab.

No good deed goes unpunished.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just lament how this would have gone down if he'd been in, say, Patrick's orbit instead of JoJo's.
I wasn’t sure who Patrick was and then I saw the cruise video where he gave Phil a shout out, Kyle really is a piece of tit.

I wish I could give him the benefit of the doubt and find a way to forgive him also. I miss him, but after what he has done I can't even look at him.

Make no mistake, I definitely ascribe a huge proportion of blame to JoJo over this. I always thought he was fake. Now I'm heartbroken by Kyle, but detest Jojo for putting Kyle's life at risk and regarding it as positive because it means He Jojo no longer has to feel lonely. I mean, how much of an irredeemable piece of tit do you have to be to even think that? He says it on video like it's a good thing.

Whatever the truth this pair spoiled my holiday. Although ironically I've been sick from a bad reaction to my booster jab.

No good deed goes unpunished.
Don't excuse Kyle by holding JoJo accountable for a "huge proportion" of the blame. Kyle is accountable for Kyle. I am really sorry that you are heartbroken and feel that you had some type of relationship, which turned out to not be the case. You are really taking it badly and I hope you can move past it soon.

We are constantly on here busting on stans and their unhealthy perceptions of the relationship with these grifters, not understanding how that happens. You have given us some clarity, but I gotta admit, I still don't understand it. You are clearly grieving having stated that your holiday was ruined by Kyle, a YouTube personality. Hopefully, you can find an alternative way to feel validated. Try finding a local charity/foundation that will appreciate you and your gifts. I support a few local senior dog rescues and there are amazingly good people who volunteer and also that run the foundations. Good luck.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
You are clearly grieving having stated that your holiday was ruined by Kyle, a YouTube personality.
I think that's unfair. Phil already addressed that. YouTube 'personality' is one thing. Kyle encourages personal contact, in parks, online and via gifts.
He exploited me also to a lesser degree and whilst I don't think you mean to what you are doing is gaslighting and victim shaming.
Validated? How assumptive and patronising is that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm not sure but I feel like there was a personal connection with Phil, he was always getting shouted out in videos and there seemed to be conversation between them outside of what we see. I'm not sure if this is true, maybe Kyle does engage with patreons as part of the package? I could see where the lines would get blurred if that was the case.

Are there any patrons on here who could shed some light on what that experience is about?

Kyle sounds like Jim & Tammy Faye Baker, their grifting didn’t not end well.

Reactions: 4
Honestly, Phil, I don't blame you one bit for that. Nor do I think you should forgive him, even if he'd ask.

Reactions: 3
Don't excuse Kyle by holding JoJo accountable for a "huge proportion" of the blame. Kyle is accountable for Kyle.
Both are adults. Both visited crowded places a frequently. Once diagnosed neither seemed to care enough to have windows or sliding doors open to get fresh air in the apartment. Neither seemed to care enough to wear a mask in the apartment to minimize additional exposure. The past 2 days, Kyle wears a fabric mask. Better than nothing I suppose. The flu, bronchitis and such are out there too.

Kyle needs to step up and take responsibility for his own health and contact his physician when health concerns develop. He stated in a video, the doctor told him to reach out if symptoms got worse. When his symptoms worsened, did he contact his doctor or ask viewers? When viewers give advice, does he listen? Remember the ankle anyone? I find it sad that several here seem to care more about his health than he does.

As for the JoJo friendship, looking at the photos in Kyle’s Instagram story, there seem to be no hard feelings. Leads me to believe they are genuine friends to each other. Either that or JoJo is someone that breaks the ice in social settings and goes on the trips Kyle plans. Bottom line, both seem to be getting something they want from the friendship.

May watch a video if something is new or interesting based on the chat here or friends’ recommendation.

Learned a lot about these two from the way they handled this situation. Learned a lot about the Disney vloggers in general reading these threads. Not pretty. Not pretty at all.

Reactions: 4
I think that's unfair. Phil already addressed that. YouTube 'personality' is one thing. Kyle encourages personal contact, in parks, online and via gifts.
He exploited me also to a lesser degree and whilst I don't think you mean to what you are doing is gaslighting and victim shaming.
Validated? How assumptive and patronising is that?
You are entitled to your beliefs. That is a bit dramatic using the gaslighting and victim-shaming tags, but again, you are entitled to your opinion. There is nothing wrong with wanting and deserving to be validated in a relationship. It isn't a dig or attack or patronizing. That relationship turned out to not be mutually respectful or validating. No one wants to be in that type of relationship. Phil seems like a really giving and kind person who was treated badly by someone who clearly based the relationship on blind loyalty and perhaps gifts. That sucks. It is a pattern for YouTubers and influencers (hate that term) to create these types of relationships for their own personal gain. It is criticized at length on a daily basis on most groups here that I read. This is not a new concept so whilst you accuse me of being assumptive, you have no problem making assumptions about my words and intentions. Appreciate the dialogue though...

I'm not sure but I feel like there was a personal connection with Phil, he was always getting shouted out in videos and there seemed to be conversation between them outside of what we see. I'm not sure if this is true, maybe Kyle does engage with patreons as part of the package? I could see where the lines would get blurred if that was the case.

Are there any patrons on here who could shed some light on what that experience is about?
I was on his Patreon and had little contact with him. You could message him which I did one time and got a prompt response. So it is a way of communication that I believe was used frequently by others.Recently he said has having trouble keeping up with patrons becase his Patreon was growing and he was so busy. He apologized said he cared about everyone and would have to make some changes in 2022 so he could keep up. Like I said before he rarely responded to comments. The only real perk was he would upload the vlog the night before for patrons usually several times a week. I hope Kyle reads this forum and sees what he did to Phil and others myself included even though I didn't have the interaction that Phil had I feel like a little piece of my life is missing . I just felt I was I was a little part of something. I unsubscribed and honestly I'm a little sad when I don't get my 11am notification. I can only imagine how bad Phil feels. kyle has a way of drawing you into his web and your caught but it's just a web of lies.

• Haha
These people are all fraudulent they’re not your friends and they don’t give a duck about you they give a duck about likes, grifts, and media invites. I’m sad someone here got pulled into the vortex of fraud

Reactions: 6
Both are adults. Both visited crowded places a frequently. Once diagnosed neither seemed to care enough to have windows or sliding doors open to get fresh air in the apartment. Neither seemed to care enough to wear a mask in the apartment to minimize additional exposure. The past 2 days, Kyle wears a fabric mask. Better than nothing I suppose. The flu, bronchitis and such are out there too.

Kyle needs to step up and take responsibility for his own health and contact his physician when health concerns develop. He stated in a video, the doctor told him to reach out if symptoms got worse. When his symptoms worsened, did he contact his doctor or ask viewers? When viewers give advice, does he listen? Remember the ankle anyone? I find it sad that several here seem to care more about his health than he does.

As for the JoJo friendship, looking at the photos in Kyle’s Instagram story, there seem to be no hard feelings. Leads me to believe they are genuine friends to each other. Either that or JoJo is someone that breaks the ice in social settings and goes on the trips Kyle plans. Bottom line, both seem to be getting something they want from the friendship.

May watch a video if something is new or interesting based on the chat here or friends’ recommendation.

Learned a lot about these two from the way they handled this situation. Learned a lot about the Disney vloggers in general reading these threads. Not pretty. Not pretty at all.
I have a couple of friends who are immunocompromised and if I had COVID and gave it to either of them I'd be mortified, not laughing about it and 'making the best of it' because it means I no longer have to isolate alone. That doesn't sound like a genuine friend to me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.