Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm new here and just recently discovered Kyle and Jojo. How did you guys find out he is immune compromised? Sorry If I missed it..

She's a CM, Disney Princess Jasmine at Epcot. Most likely JoJo's new lady who gave them all Covid. You can search her IG through JoJo's page. Please do a video about them all having Covid & JoJo seeming happy. Kyle makes it look like he was in bed all day Christmas, but they all went over to Cat's apt & hung out with all of her roomies for a Christmas Covid party. 6 people with Covid "quarantining" together. :rolleyes: Kyle is immune compromised...
Just started working on it… Should only take me a few minutes… Look for it within the hour.

Reactions: 10
What is the word for young and dumb hot guys the older gay guys drool over? Twinks? seems like they want to fit that stereotype.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
yikes looks like both Kyle and Jojo broke quarantine rules and went out to have a Christmas meal with people who definitely weren't already quarantining with them!!

I feel manipulated by Kyle's feel sad for me covid video

Reactions: 8
What is the word for young and dumb hot guys the older gay guys drool over? Twinks? seems like they want to fit that stereotype.
Twink is more a young, boyish looking gay guy. JoJo might qualify but Kyle is too hirsute. He'd probably be regarded as an 'otter'.

yikes looks like both Kyle and Jojo broke quarantine rules and went out to have a Christmas meal with people who definitely weren't already quarantining with them
Exactly what happened.

Kyle is tired. Well, yeah, COVID makes you feel exhausted, but going out to spend the night before in a room full of infectious people might have something to do with waking up feeling worse also.

I'm not paying him or his friends any attention again. I can forgive a lot of things but treating a deadly pandemic like a joke isn't one of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
JoJo and Patrick are both twinks. Kyle is an otter or, back when he was in the gym more regularly, a twunk.

Speaking of Patrick--He had a close contact diagnosed with COVID. Not only did he get himself tested twice, a few days apart, but even with the negative tests both times, he still kept himself isolated. JoJo and Kyle should have followed his lead.

Reactions: 7
Thé stans are out defending this guy. Just admit he made a mistake, it’s ok, he messed up, she should just own up and apologize and move on.

Reactions: 4
Thé stans are out defending this guy. Just admit he made a mistake, it’s ok, he messed up, she should just own up and apologize and move on.
I'd at least be able to respect that.

Reactions: 2
Kyle just deleted my comment for telling him off for what he did with having Covid and the six total people that were in his home eating on Christmas after three maybe four of them were diagnosed with Covid. Don’t these freaking morons know that they’re different strains of the variant could be worse than others , they could die from this even though they’re vaccinated. What a bunch of freaking morons. Grow up , you act like you’re so above everyone else as it is. Sick and tired of him and JoJo. Sick and tired of these vloggers and tired of people sending them gifts and money and everything else that people do for these morons, they act like this vlogging is the hardest thing in the world give me a break, these people are capable of getting a real job, vlogging is not a job, I don’t care that they think it is but it’s not.

Reactions: 15
No new vlog from Jojo in a minute, wonder if he had to scrap his footage for some reason. 👀

He did post this tiktok earlier in the week though, so funny! #COVIDChristmas #DrinkUp #Covid #Funny

Really?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
yikes looks like both Kyle and Jojo broke quarantine rules and went out to have a Christmas meal with people who definitely weren't already quarantining with them!!

I feel manipulated by Kyle's feel sad for me covid video
It is wildly disappointing and both of them are absolutely reckless for doing this. The manipulation of his audience is insane.

Reactions: 8
It is wildly disappointing and both of them are absolutely reckless for doing this. The manipulation of his audience is insane.
And yet they attack anyone trying to point out what he’s done and calls them haters. These people need to WAKE UP

Reactions: 3
No new vlog from Jojo in a minute, wonder if he had to scrap his footage for some reason. 👀
He did post this tiktok earlier in the week though, so funny! #COVIDChristmas #DrinkUp #Covid #Funny
I've never been a fan of Jojo. He struck me as fake and a user the moment I first saw him. I've never understood why Kyle tolerates him.
If Jojo was a genuine friend to Kyle he'd have shown some remorse and concern over infecting him with a virus that could potentially kill him. But no, he thinks it's funny and an excuse to party.
He can take his pretentious fake-ass 'Blessed day' happy clappy Christian bull and shove it where the sun don't shine.
And if Kyle can't read the room and doubles down on what a great friendship they have I can only conclude that they're one as bad as the other.
Which saddens me deeply because I believed Kyle was a better person than that.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.