Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to Cat's Instagram JoJo, Dan and Kyle all went to hers on Xmas Eve.
It's as if they're all trying to expose each other to as much of the Virus in one location as possible.
I'm struggling to believe that Kyle, being immunocompromised, could be so stupid.
Is there pics anywhere ?

WTF but then on his Insta he’s “I’m so sick and tired guysssss”
It's that sympathy stunt these Vlog-tards like to play-up so their brainless stans can buy into their delusion and gift them $$$

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Claims this is his only taste of the outdoors BUT WENT TO A FRIENDS HOUSE!!! bleeping liar.

So in his latest video he was in his “sick” clothes all day but then at the end of his video is in a new outfit. He says he got dressed up for the game he was watching? But it’s the outfit from the IG pic at Cat’s house. bleeping liar.

Attachments

Last edited:
Before this person's comment gets deleted:

mktqnF-JQidxeWryiMXDMLmw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Travis MacMaster
7 minutes ago
Question: at the end of the video you said you got “dressed up” for the packers game? So it wasn’t because you went to a friends house to celebrate Christmas Eve? Because it looks like the same outfit from Cat’s IG... Just wanted to clarify, because earlier you said the only outdoors you get is your balcony...?

Reactions: 12
For someone with a nurse sister, frontline worker this so stupid.

He should have told JoJo no.

Reactions: 4
:mad: They are selfish clueless, irresponsible, lying grifters. As adults, they each made the choice to leave the apartment.

Reactions: 7
I don't believe he was irresponsible because he got COVID.

GOING OUT WHILE HE HAS COVID, however....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So in his latest video he was in his “sick” clothes all day but then at the end of his video is in a new outfit. He says he got dressed up for the game he was watching? But it’s the outfit from the IG pic at Cat’s house. bleeping liar.
I tend to ignore your comments because you come across as someone who will jump at any opportunity to hate on Kyle but you are right.
He clearly lied about this.
There's no excuse for it.

Reactions: 3
I tend to ignore your comments because you come across as someone who will jump at any opportunity to hate on Kyle but you are right.
He clearly lied about this.
There's no excuse for it.
Well this isn’t the Kyle fan club forum lol, I have my reasons. But this in particular bothers me because it’s a blatant lie while he lets people believe he’s at home sick. I’ll gain some respect for him if he has the courage to admit his mistake.

Reactions: 8
Do ANY of them understand what "isolation" means?
No but they made some really cute gingerbread houses for instagram! #covidparty #omicronfuntimes woohoo!

I thought Kyle was growing, but they're all still idiots. So fricking stupid.

Reactions: 6
Help me make sure I am understanding this. All of the people in that picture on Instagram have confirmed that they are positive with Covid? Kyle is pretending like he is not leaving his house but he was caught in that picture at that event with these other people? I don’t particularly watch his videos so I am just trying to make sure that I am understanding this.

Reactions: 7
Help me make sure I am understanding this. All of the people in that picture on Instagram have confirmed that they are positive with Covid? Kyle is pretending like he is not leaving his house but he was caught in that picture at that event with these other people? I don’t particularly watch his videos so I am just trying to make sure that I am understanding this.
Right, the three guys are roommates and are positive, the three girls are roommates and are positive. Kyle and Jojo are both vlogging in quarantine, but one of the girls came to their apartment in Jojo's vlog and then from IG they all went to her apartment for Christmas.

Jojo, his roommate on the far left has a soundclip from his vlog announcing that they have Covid saying word for word "We are staying in our apartment and quarantining, doing the 10 days which the CDC is telling everyone to do right now." It's at about 1:20 in "I Got Covid For Christmas"

Reactions: 4
Who is Cat?
She's a CM, Disney Princess Jasmine at Epcot. Most likely JoJo's new lady who gave them all Covid. You can search her IG through JoJo's page. Please do a video about them all having Covid & JoJo seeming happy. Kyle makes it look like he was in bed all day Christmas, but they all went over to Cat's apt & hung out with all of her roomies for a Christmas Covid party. 6 people with Covid "quarantining" together. :rolleyes: Kyle is immune compromised...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.