Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you on this. None of the vloggers were being as careful as they should have been. Sure they wore masks when forced to but they all were extremely nonchalant acting as if there was no pandemic all along. I get needing to go out and live life but as far as these grifting vloggers go it's all about views, super chats and freebies.
I agree. We can't stop living, but when Kyle was absolutely shocked that he actually caught it and didn't understand how it could have possibly happened, that was too much. He doesn't have the booster and had been packed in like a sardine during the fireworks and many other times maskless. Not getting into a debate about masks, but when you are packed around other people like that, the chances are there, maskless or not. It is just a fact of life at this point like others have said.

I hope he is well and recovers without issue, especially with JoJo inviting people over and being so jolly about the whole thing. Sure, the girl has covid, too, but maybe it is a different variant and could expose Kyle and Dan. That is seriously reckless and if I was Kyle or Dan, I would e smacking JoJo with a "daily dose" of reality.

Reactions: 7
whereas JoJo obviously didn't.
Peesonaly I think going into a theme park everyday is a bit much of a risk (in the delta / omicron era moreso than say July). But yeah I’ve been to Disney this fall. Risk versus reward, a trip versus everyday. But really, it’s Jojo that was obviously the most reckless and yeah I can’t stand him either!

JoJo inviting people over and being so jolly about the whole thing. Sure, the girl has covid, too, but maybe it is a different variant and could expose Kyle and Dan. That is seriously reckless and if I was Kyle or Dan, I would e smacking JoJo with a "daily dose" of reality.
If I was Kyle I’d smack him.

Reactions: 4
I haven't made assumptions, just speculative observations, which turned out to be accurate.
The entire outside world is a Petri dish right now. The fact that Kyle got COVID because JoJo brought it home says to me that Kyle took all reasonable precautions and they worked, whereas JoJo obviously didn't.
But that might admittedly be bias on my part because I've never liked JoJo at all.
I don’t think any of your speculative observations turned out to be true, but ok 😅
We can agree when it comes to Joho, because I am definitely biased when it comes to him: I think he is the worst.

Edited to add: I keep misspelling his name as Joho, and I swear it’s not on purpose, but it kinda works 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We can agree when it comes to Joho, because I am definitely biased when it comes to him: I think he is the worst.
I speculated that you were bearing a grudge and you confirmed it stating you were a scorned lover.
Agreed re:JoJo. The only good thing about him vlogging is that he's not working as a counsellor. God help anyone with mental health issues that he tries to help with his claptrap.

Reactions: 2
I speculated that you were bearing a grudge and you confirmed it stating you were a scorned lover.
Agreed re:JoJo. The only good thing about him vlogging is that he's not working as a counsellor. God help anyone with mental health issues that he tries to help with his claptrap.
Lol Now I can’t tell whether you really think I am a scorned lover, or you’re just being facetious 🤣

But yeah, agreed: JoJo not working as a counselor is a good thing. Someone so manipulative should stay as far away from that as possible.

I

I tend to take people at their word unless I suspect they have a hidden agenda.
Ok, well I was being a smart ass 😬 I am in no way connected to him, nor would I ever want to be. Not my type, for a myriad of reasons.
And I am definitely not PC Dev… eww 💩

No it really isn’t. If anything he is being sensible by testing regularly, getting vaccinated and wearing masks where needed. So according to you Kyle should not have a life because he is immunocompromised? He should shut himself away and not go anywhere there might be a crowd? There can be crowds anywhere, even on a weekly shop. Should Kyle just stay indoors until Covid goes away? Thats going to be a while yet.

Covid is likely going to be a part of life from now on, much like seasonal flu. Sooner people realise that the better. Life has to start getting back to some normalcy. Best anyone can do is get vaccinated, follow guidelines, and just live life.
There’s a difference between “not having a life” and going on multiple cruises and recreational flights for pleasure travel.

Edited to add: I keep misspelling his name as Joho, and I swear it’s not on purpose, but it kinda works 🤷🏼‍♀️
Love that new name, definitely going to start using that now! :ROFLMAO:

I feel bad that they both got it, but Kyle still can't even remember how to say Omicron. You'd think with park news he'd be somewhat aware? Just in the past two weeks even!

Still good that he's been testing at least. Joho gets all of my ire in the moment for treating it like a joke and manipulating his viewers into treating it like a joke.

"When I heard my friends had Covid too, I felt better!" Such a wholesome guy!

Reactions: 6
The fact that Kyle got COVID because JoJo brought it home says to me that Kyle took all reasonable precautions and they worked, whereas JoJo obviously didn't.
This is where I end up with this. Whatever else his behavior has been, re: traveling and being in the parks, he got it from his roommate. Maybe it was inevitable that he'd have gotten infected just by nature of everything else. But from what I've seen, he's done as well or better at following the rules as most of the other vloggers I'm familiar with. We all know about Michael Kay lying about being vaccinated, and I doubt PMM is either. And both of them, particularly the latter, have as much reason to worry about an infection as immunocompromised Kyle.

Kyle still can't even remember how to say Omicron.
I don't think he's got any familiarity with Greek letters beyond any frat he might have belonged to.

Reactions: 1
Bit of a choker for him getting covid, but if it meant so much to him which it clearly did he should of hidden himself away in isolation prior to the said activities.
He seem
He got it from his own house though. This should send him down the I need to buy a house road more.
I hope he has a mild case and gets through this ok. As irritating as he may be, I don’t wish harm on anyone. BUT if he is indeed immunocompromised, his reckless behavior through the course of this pandemic up until this point, has been even dumber than I thought.

Jojo, of course, is the biggest pile of teeth and human garbage on the best of days, but this behavior really takes the cake.
His only thing really reckless was living with JoJo and assuming his roommate cared about precautions which based on his video and taco bell he does not.

Reactions: 5
Sure, the girl has covid, too, but maybe it is a different variant and could expose Kyle and Dan. That is seriously reckless and if I was Kyle or Dan, I would e smacking JoJo with a "daily dose" of reality.
Oh my God.
And then Jojo goes to sleep at her house 'so she won't be alone'.
What part of isolation does he not understand?
And she's the thumbnail. Of course she is.

Reactions: 8
Oh my God.
And then Jojo goes to sleep at her house 'so she won't be alone'.
What part of isolation does he not understand?
And she's the thumbnail. Of course she is.
We may have found the dumbest Disney vlogger. Very reckless and I hope he doesn’t expose more people. It’s scary that 99% of the comments are positive too. Maybe 1-2 that are telling him the truth on what he’s doing is ridiculous.

Last edited:
According to Cat's Instagram JoJo, Dan and Kyle all went to hers on Xmas Eve.
It's as if they're all trying to expose each other to as much of the Virus in one location as possible.
I'm struggling to believe that Kyle, being immunocompromised, could be so stupid.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm struggling to believe that Kyle, being immunocompromised, could be so stupid.
Especially knowing how much his family's worried about him!

I was joking about POS Dev copying the Covid trend to milk it for views, but both of these dopes are all about "Hey, who wants to see a quarantine livestream!". Kyle just hides it better... because Jojo doesn't hide it at all. Add in some scary-sounding coughs to start some Superchat trains. Sad but predictable.

It's as if they're all trying to expose each other to as much of the Virus in one location as possible.
I knew he’d be stupid about this

Reactions: 3
I was joking about POS Dev copying the Covid trend to milk it for views, but both of these dopes are all about "Hey, who wants to see a quarantine livestream!".
In his defence he does vlog daily, it's his thing, I get that. And he's probably bored and looking for something to do.

But hanging out with a room full of people with the virus is nuts. I pray he doesn't end up in ICU.

In his defence he does vlog daily, it's his thing, I get that. And he's probably bored and looking for something to do.

But hanging out with a room full of people with the virus is nuts. I pray he doesn't end up in ICU.
Right, I don't have a problem with him making vlogs. What fires me up is making vlogs with him coughing and sniffling throughout, worrying that he's starting to lose taste, sharing a sad story from Aaron Jones' father passing away from Covid, and then heading off to a Christmas party after.

Probably makes better business for him, but it wouldn't take much at all to do it slightly more tastefully. He's just as sleazy as Joho for doing it in this way, was expecting better from him.

Reactions: 7
Aaaaand this is how viral strains mutate. Dumbass selfish vloggers! I have no sympathy for selfish and stupid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.