Kyle Pallo #17 The only thing ‘super dry’ about Kyle is Kyle’s date’s vagina.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @airbusA330 with 25+19 votes or so.

From what I have gathered from here Kyle's still an obnoxious grifting asshole, but I can't do the recap because I've been too busy to watch Kyle's Daily Dumps and take notes, so please add your own.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It appears 'Hulkster' is MIA. ___ Perhaps he is in a deep, dark depression caused by being ignored by Pallo, (Lavishing praise doesn't cut the mustard 'Hulk.' You need to send money or expensive gifts. Capische?) or (gasp) he's had an epiphany (very doubtful) and is trying to break from his super obsession? 😬
___ Still his fixation was deep, strong and creepy.
Perhaps he's sought professional help?

Be wrong not to speculate:

Dr. Sigmund Fraud': "Tell me Mr..uhhhh 'Hulkster.'
__ Is 'Kyle' in the room with us right now."👨‍⚕️

giphy-1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jojo or one of the other vloggers should sponsor a trip for the uncle and his family to enjoy a private vacation and somehow make that into content for $200 a day (before tax and medication expenses)

Reactions: 3
It's yet another new thread so those new to Tattle, step right up and see the Amazing Mini Man, the world's smallest room designer, biggest liar and world's worst Disney documentary vlogger 🤣 Nothing negative to see here folks, all positive reviews always for this small blunder, whoops, I mean wonder thanks in part to his comment censor the clown Dad, Dad, Dad. Don't be jealous. Barely taller than a bedroom window, what he lacks in height he more than makes up in BS and lies each and every single day. And remember, whenever inches count, best look elsewhere. :sneaky::m
Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 11.53.35 PM.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
PSA: Be careful if you're flying into Orlando or anywhere in the central Florida area. Incoming 'Thoughts & Prayers' are filling up the skies as we speak and air travel may be dangerous for the next few days. 🙏🙏🙏🙏
They will do all the good all the Tots&Pears have always done, forever, and that's nothing, nada, zip.
Where is Susan Amen when you need her? 🙏💄💍💋👄

BTW: There have been more than 7.3million COVID infections and a Total death count of 83,100 in Florida, a state that remains a lead among states as a breeding ground for the virus because of Gov. DeathSantis' hostility to medical guidelines and his strong political push to subvert sound medical protocols in an attempt to shore up his MAGA support.

Go Phil! 💪👋👌🤜👍

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Would you be feeling well to watch this channel and know that this is what your son is doing with his life and your family name? Well considering he speaks using those same voices that Kyle uses, he probably is proud

It's yet another new thread so those new to Tattle, step right up and see the Amazing Mini Man, the world's smallest room designer, biggest liar and world's worst Disney documentary vlogger 🤣 Nothing negative to see here folks, all positive reviews always for this small blunder, whoops, I mean wonder thanks in part to his comment censor the clown Dad, Dad, Dad. Don't be jealous. Barely taller than a bedroom window, what he lacks in height he more than makes up in BS and lies each and every single day. And remember, whenever inches count, best look elsewhere. :sneaky::m
View attachment 1780008
Is that even a real desk or is that just a board laying on top of two IKEA Alex drawers? I work a desk job all day and only need maybe a third of that amount of desk space. I use three monitors that size too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When we last left our intrepid paladin of the parks, Kyle’s evil Uncle Sean was contemplating ways to end his reign as most boring yet uniformed park vlogger with a quick twist of the head & snap of the neck. all for puckishly annoying the duck out of his family to get them to participate in what can generously be called “a Disney Parks Informational YouTube channel”. Where will it end? Will Kyle ever eat a microwaved potato again without regret? Let’s all watch & find out together, shall we?

Of course he dips his pizza in ranch.

As I've said before, if ranch dressing was sentient, it would be Kyle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Is that even a real desk or is that just a board laying on top of two IKEA Alex drawers? I work a desk job all day and only need maybe a third of that amount of desk space. I use three monitors that size too
Yup! A board he purchased at Ikea if I recall correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
'I know. It's a quickly furiously fast growing COVID, colds & flu season, so let's haul DAD DAD DAD's aging and poor health clown ass down to Disney World.
There there are few to no protocols. Of course, there are NO teaming 'young' crowds, enormous crowds, mulling about crowds at Disney World , among which we can plant his and Mom's aging asses right now.
Let's put them out there and tell them to breathe the 'free DeathSantis air'...breathe it deep and long.

What could go wrong? :rolleyes: 😬 😵🥴🤧 🤒🤢

And spare me the 'Thoughts & Prayers.' They're flooding his lil' post with T&Ps and glittery little 'blingees' .... All they amount to is silly useless virtue signaling: "Look at ME. I'm sending 'Thoughts and Prayers' and blingees__ and not doing a damned thing. Aren't I special. I'm helping."
Oh.. Please. 🤮
thoughts-and.gif

• Haha
Of course he dips his pizza in ranch.

As I've said before, if ranch dressing was sentient, it would be Kyle.
Ranch is Okie ketchup. One of the largest pizza chains here, Mazzio's, makes their own ranch to serve with pizza. I don't like ranch on my pizza, but I will dip my crust in ranch. Also, did you know barbeque bologna is an Okie's prime rib. We's food connosewers down here.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's a Popsicle stick on top of two dominoes. He's very tiny.

'I know. It's a quickly furiously fast growing COVID, colds & flu season, so let's haul DAD DAD DAD's aging and poor health clown ass down to Disney World.
There there are few to no protocols. Of course, there are NO teaming 'young' crowds, enormous crowds, mulling about crowds at Disney World , among which we can plant his and Mom's aging asses right now.
Let's put them out there and tell them to breathe the 'free DeathSantis air'...breathe it deep and long.

What could go wrong? :rolleyes: 😬 😵🥴🤧 🤒🤢

And spare me the 'Thoughts & Prayers.' They're flooding his lil' post with T&Ps and glittery little 'blingees' .... All they amount to is silly useless virtue signaling: "Look at ME. I'm sending 'Thoughts and Prayers' and blingees__ and not doing a damned thing. Aren't I special. I'm helping."
Oh.. Please. 🤮
View attachment 1780234
I think you've hit on why his stans love him. If someone as ragingly mediocre as he can gain "fame," then there's hope for all of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair, IKEA markets that setup as a "desk," or at least they did the last time I went to Ikea 4-5 years ago.

But the point still stands—gaming doesn’t take up that much room and my guy doesn’t work so why does he need so much space?

Reactions: 2
So are the drawers on one end of the “desk” supposed to be the nightstand too? With the Harbor Freight moving blanket duvet? And this is the guy who is in charge of decorating for everyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So are the drawers on one end of the “desk” supposed to be the nightstand too? With the Harbor Freight moving blanket duvet? And this is the guy who is in charge of decorating for everyone else?
The sad thing is his stans have sent him a ton of throws and bedspreads, all of which would look better, but they've vanished into the bottomless storage boxes, i.e. eBay.

I watched the first 10 minutes or so of Jojo's Disney Wish vlog today, in which he and his buddy Jete boarded the cruise. There was a quick shot in the living room of the apartment before they left, and as is to be expected with Kylie, that ugly artificial tree which he dumped in the living room a couple of weeks ago is still standing there, undecorated, etc. In other words, not a thing has been done to it. Do they come any lazier than Pallo? He has absolutely no sense of pride in anything! If someone doesn't do it for him, then forget it.

Someone mentioned he is wearing the same shirt again today. What the boy has been doing is double vlogging this week - so he can post them for a week straight and make it took as though the fam stayed much longer than they actually did and/or because you need the fam vlogs to try to attract some views! Kyle, we know your fam isn't exactly the Waltons; why do you keep trying to make it look as though you are the perfect family? Your uncle wants nothing to do with you; your cousins barely give you the time of day; same with your aunt. It's like they can barely stand to be in the park with you. Was it really necessary for you to leave the family and run to white nail's place before everyone was even finished eating? You think that since your family is in town, you would have asked her to join you guys for dinner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.