KSI & The Sidemen #2 Vik's engaged & Randy's a dad, guaranteed it's made Faith mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It literally took Ethan 15 mins to realise Toby wasn’t there in the new more sidemen video

Reactions: 10

Before Randolph announces, calfreezy: it’s gonna be a girl as if it was a boy you’d be in a better mood. Like jfc just let the man announce it before you start trying to make your shitty smart ass comments. And Harry too, after Randolph tells him it’s a girl Harry says ‘I’m sorry to hear that my friend’. They do all realise that the chances of them having girls in the future is 50-50? Such dumb remarks and for what? It’s not even funny, just dead, undermining ‘banter’. Women are a lot more powerful than this bunch of gaming twats

Reactions: 19
A friend of mine once told me she thinks men who have this disappointed attitude at the idea of daughters is because deep-down they know how rubbish they treat women themselves, and it’s stuck with me since. If you were truly respectful of women you wouldn’t worry about having a daughter. It’s self-reflective of knowing how shit men can be… all whilst doing nothing about it.

Reactions: 32
plus seeing how excited Randolph was for a girl makes it that little more sad for him! It’s a special moment and he was clearly excited to tell them all, it’s probably not deep and just their banter but that wasn’t the moment for it

Reactions: 21
JJ putting all this money into launching a drink only to misspell ingredients on the back…

Reactions: 7
Harry is really not as funny as he thinks. I’m never offended by the stuff he says, it just makes me cringe because his humor is awful. Making “dark” “edgy” jokes doesn’t make you funny, they are just pure cringe. He used to be a lot funnier back in the day, now he just says things for shock value

Reactions: 14
Josh is a dad ?

Reactions: 1
So the apartment that JJ and Simon shared that they’ve just moved out of is up for rent at just under £18.5k a MONTH.

Reactions: 10
Their new video is actually vile.

How can the first question be bantering about "convicted footballers" which included Mason Greenford.

Read the fucking room!

Also JJ continues to set black people 10 years back with that fucking dumb accent. He's the Aquafina of black people.

Reactions: 15
Yeah I got curious after seeing Simon’s video so looked up the apartment building. The 3 bedroom flats are selling for £8m. London prices are mad, yeah it’s a nice property but for £8m I’d expect something a bit better

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.