Krusties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know,I will stay on high horse though if they duck me about.If they abuse my Dave!(I know they may not be likevthat) you never know..I think cos property is soo expensive should be ok.Flat went for £325,000.1 Bedroom flat.😳
so reckon they will be ok.🤔
Bloody hell Dolly, what part of London do you live in, that is expensive

• Wow
Reactions: 11
By the way Mud's Tiger Feet was No1 on the day I was born 🙂 I'm a Drum n Base fan.
Please stay ken, I am very sorry for doubting you. I have bloody awful memory problems (part of my condition) I can't remember old posts and details. Sometimes just one post or reply can take me half hour because I have to go back 10 pages to remember what we're talking about🤦‍♀️ anyway, I do care for everyone on here....and you too. So stay, chat and have fun with us🤗 xx

And it's friday, so it's party time🎉🥳🍷🍺

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ken, just curious about your user name! I can't watch corrie now without thinking of Ken Barlow and his frilly end!! 😍 also, love Tiger Feet- music from my childhood!!
I know a song about Deirdrie Barlow, I'll put it up. We will have to change the name to Skanky 🤭

Sorry @Kensfrillyend

Some more from Toy Dolls

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I know,I will stay on high horse though if they duck me about.If they abuse my Dave!(I know they may not be likevthat) you never know..I think cos property is soo expensive should be ok.Flat went for £325,000.1 Bedroom flat.😳
so reckon they will be ok.🤔
That is sooo expensive but I'm not shocked either. I'm in a 4 bed detached house, nice area and value wise about £420,000! The difference is huge.
Saying that we have lots of hills (wales) which bloody wrecks my boots, the local shoe repair shop loves me🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🎶 House Piano 🎹! That’s what we used to call that kind of piano in Black Box ”Ride on time” ! I read somewhere that they don’t really sing “ride on time” but that’s what I hear 🤔😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🎶 House Piano 🎹! That’s what we used to call that kind of piano in Black Box ”Ride on time” ! I read somewhere that they don’t really sing “ride on time” but that’s what I hear 🤔😄
Oh I heard that back in the day, same as villi manilli...loved those😍 Also, I refuse to believe it but...Boney Em😭

Oops, I got to make a curry. I will be back, if I haven't given us all the shits😂

• Haha
Evening lovelies 👽🤗❤😘 thank god this week is done, no work for me for a week now 🍾🥂

@Pom Bear hello my darling, I'm pleased you are back. Missed you, hope you have had a lovely restful bit of peace and quiet on your holidays 👽🤗❤😘😘😘🐾 xx

@Kensfrillyend bless you ❤ so glad you're still here and so many people want you to stay, hope you will 😘 you don't have to prove to us who you are, we know 👍

Oh, forgot. The original title of this thread was Monsieur Crumble's Krusty Klub'. I vote we keep that going #2.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is proof of my memory problems. I went to get an onion for my curry. This is what I found over one week just now🤦‍♀️😂
20211022_180742.jpg

Last week it was iceberg lettuce.

Week before garlic bulbs🤣

Onion soup anyone?😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh bum and Bugger!just waiting to see my new neighbours moving upstairs to me🙁 I get upset anything like this,I had my neighbor for over 30 years close friends as such,loved her cats looked after them when they went away,so close to them,then young couple really nice she got preggy and they moved back to Wales to be safe start of covid. Been there ever since,but things not good for them!anyway waiting to see what new neighbours are like.👀

It is just a worry..for a old prat like me.🤣 I get stressed thought if it..the couple from Wales,their sister staying her for ages soo lovely,had a laugh and a swear etc.Moved out yesterday.
Bless you Dolly, whoever the new neighbours are they will love you!

It is nice having nice neighbours makes thing easier re safety etc. Sadly our area has gone downhill it’s awful, like another world but the neighbours in my nearest vicinity are still nice.

• Heart
Oh I heard that back in the day, same as villi manilli...loved those😍 Also, I refuse to believe it but...Boney Em😭

Oops, I got to make a curry. I will be back, if I haven't given us all the shits😂
😄🎹 no no-say it’s not true! @MrsEms it must be the lady in the video singing! 🎶 but what I meant was the text is something else, like “right on time” but someone with bad English skills misheard and wrote “Ride” on the cover .
Yes Boney M 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
MrsEms don’t throw the netting away the onions came in. You can stitch them together to make stockings.

Dolly, anybody messing with Dave has to answer to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Evening lovelies 👽🤗❤😘 thank god this week is done, no work for me for a week now 🍾🥂

@Pom Bear hello my darling, I'm pleased you are back. Missed you, hope you have had a lovely restful bit of peace and quiet on your holidays 👽🤗❤😘😘😘🐾 xx

@Kensfrillyend bless you ❤ so glad you're still here and so many people want you to stay, hope you will 😘 you don't have to prove to us who you are, we know 👍

Oh, forgot. The original title of this thread was Monsieur Crumble's Krusty Klub'. I vote we keep that going #2.
Yes, definitely Hugger - Monsieur Crumble's Krusty Klub ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bless you Dolly, whoever the new neighbours are they will love you!

It is nice having nice neighbours makes thing easier re safety etc. Sadly our area has gone downhill it’s awful, like another world but the neighbours in my nearest vicinity are still nice.
I hope our Dolly will love them too ❤ having some younger people around would be so good if you get stuck in a pickle again Dolly 😘

All mine are elderly too, we've lost our lovely man across the road this year and the lady next door. 😔 It's so sad when you've known them a long time too (nearly 20 years). I'll be getting some new ones eventually I guess, hope they like being next door to a gobshite hound who thinks he has to announce his presence if he's in his garden 🤣🤣 I do keep him quiet after dark, he's loud enough to wake the dead.

• Heart
Suggesting title for next thread (even though I’ve been lurking 😂)

Krusties 2: Tempers frayed, but new friendships have been made!

Long live the Krusties! For all past and present… come back! 🤗

• Heart
I hope our Dolly will love them too ❤ having some younger people around would be so good if you get stuck in a pickle again Dolly 😘

All mine are elderly too, we've lost our lovely man across the road this year and the lady next door. 😔 It's so sad when you've known them a long time too (nearly 20 years). I'll be getting some new ones eventually I guess, hope they like being next door to a gobshite hound who thinks he has to announce his presence if he's in his garden 🤣🤣 I do keep him quiet after dark, he's loud enough to wake the dead.
Yes indeed. I worry about Dolly. We have a mixture of old and younger neighbours but we all look out for each other especially after several cars were broken into. Nobody has ever asked to borrow a cup of sugar but if we can help or vice versa, hopefully they know that.

Oh I’m sorry, it must be upsetting.
I’m sure your new neighbours will adore you. As mum says, treat people like you wish to be treated and you’ll be fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
MrsEms don’t throw the netting away the onions came in. You can stitch them together to make stockings.

Dolly, anybody messing with Dave has to answer to me.
Stockings...do you mean the ones held up by suspenders? I think my husband's eyes might water for the wrong reason🤣

Oh christ my pakoras...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.