Krusties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all

Had another dream can’t remember what about

I’m no fan of royalty but all of a sudden the Queen is looking old and frail, bless her.

Ironing today. Made 2 Christmas stockings yesterday.

Is there an advert that rubs you up the wrong way? To me it’s the kids spouting off about saving our planet. I’m sorry they get on my wick.

Ok have a good day

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Dolly thought of you tonight. Bloke on radio saying what has been brought through your cat flap. Mentioned frogs and toads. Radio presenter said have you seen the thighs on a toad? Reminds you of Phil Bardsley (footballer). Made me laugh.
I had a Great Dane years ago; I took her to visit my parents which was all very well until she tried to follow the cat outside then came back to me with the catflap stuck over her head, bless her :)

This is an old 'un even for me but I just love the reggae & stuff!
Picture it locally with my neighbour blasting out Edith Piaf and I stick on my Handsworth Revolution on vinyl! HA!
They'd probably think my car belongs to a Jamaican too LOL :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Dolly meant to ask you, Dave report please. Has he started his Christmas shopping yet?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ah, bless you. It's so cold this week, I hope he/she has gone to sleep early ❤ I've not seen my big 4 plus 3 assorted fist sized babies for about 3 weeks now. They're not about because I have no deposits anywhere in the garden. Let's hope they're all tucked up somewhere warm 😴🦔❤
We rescued a newborn hedgie last summer where a fox had dragged it out of the nest; We nurtured him and he grew into a lovely boy but sadly he did not make it through hibernation, despite OH building him an amazing concrete bunker Home. Maybe it was just meant to be but we were both so upset :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Oh Rita what a sad story, bless. I love hedgehogs. Last year we had a hedgehog in our front garden build a nest. Mum was convinced she was pregnant. We left water and cat food out and spied on her as she went to eat or do her daily exercise. I was gearing up for hot water and blankets routine then she went. We were both upset. She was lovely. Hedgehogs rock!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh Rita what a sad story, bless. I love hedgehogs. Last year we had a hedgehog in our front garden build a nest. Mum was convinced she was pregnant. We left water and cat food out and spied on her as she went to eat or do her daily exercise. I was gearing up for hot water and blankets routine then she went. We were both upset. She was lovely. Hedgehogs rock!
Well the only consolation is that I have a lovely purpose-built hedgehog bunker and run in case we should find another needing help. I usually end up with a wood pigeon or dove to over winter when the late babies are abandoned as the weather turns downhill, actually I had one I picked up in November last year right through until May when he finally left me, but I'm sure he's still here in the fields :)

• Heart
Morning one and all 😘 I trust everyone is feeling the joy of autumn and all it brings 😂

well today I’m going to do absolutely nothing .I feel like have been on a treadmill the last of couple of days so todayI’m doing what I want to do. Drink tea in copious amounts and look out the window and watch the world go by.

I hope you all have a great day doing whatever it is that takes your fancy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning one and all 😘 I trust everyone is feeling the joy of autumn and all it brings 😂

well today I’m going to do absolutely nothing .I feel like have been on a treadmill the last of couple of days so todayI’m doing what I want to do. Drink tea in copious amounts and look out the window and watch the world go by.

I hope you all have a great day doing whatever it is that takes your fancy ❤
Awww that's lovely, Hampy! Hope you have a wonderful day too.

The sun is shining down here in Sussexland - had a nice, fresh dog walk (it's a bit nippy out there!) and I've got a fairly nice working day ahead of me.

Hope you all have a great day and are looking forward to the weekend ♥ ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ooh all these animal stories are warming my cockles. Love animals! Remind me to tell you the story of the atomic fish. It’s a true story sad but funny.

I don’t have children but when I have rescued animals, the hedgehog, the pigeon, the blackbird, I have felt very emotional and motherly.

Take care all and Dolly please wrap up it’s starting to get cold.

• Heart
Ive got 3 that all look exactly the fliipin same, I can't tell them apart 🤣 are you still putting food out? Nothing else is invading the hut is it?
Yes I keep changing the cat dry food but have stopped with the wet. The camera is still has it's battery charged. The hedgehog tunnel under the fence is clear. I have seen three hedgehogs in the garden at one time and several times two who seemed to be a male and a female. Only one seemed to use the house. There is a fox earth on the waste land the other side of the fence but they do not appear to worry the hedgehog.

Attachments

• Heart
My black and white cat is quite a character. He is well known locally. He visits many places like Tesco, marina, chandlers and other people's homes. Here is a photo of him one Sunday lunchtime when he decided to go to the Yacht Club. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My black and white cat is quite a character. He is well known locally. He visits many places like Tesco, marina, chandlers and other people's homes. Here is a photo of him one Sunday lunchtime when he decided to go to the Yacht Club. :ROFLMAO:
He's a bit of a social climber eh? Fancy him inviting himself to the yacht club like that! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.