Krusties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Kensfrillyend Please stay with us Ken, I believe you, and asked if you would put your Mum's avatar up as proof to who were a little unsure after that poster posted.

We are a nice bunch here and this new thread is a happy place, we all want you to stay ❤

Hopefully the poster will see that you are Crumble's son and will apologise to you, if they don't then I think it may have been someone just trying to upset this thread and get the Krusties paranoid. @MrsEms has apologised to you just hope you understand and forgive and keep posting. So sorry if you were upset, hope you are okay now ❤
I have no idea what happened with this other poster, but believe it was a case of someone coming on here, to stir the tit pot ( in rather bad taste in my opinion ) but we do get people like this from time to time .... I appreciate that in his time of grief @Kensfrillyend came on to tell us, that his much loved mother, had passed, as many of us were worried .. wondering where she was ... as far as I'm concerned, he is master crumble, and our dear Ophelia was his mother ... he gave us quite a bit of info, that could only come from someone close to her, she often said, he would read comments to her, and post on her behalf .... we see posters here, who join just to take the piss and rile other posters up, I DO NOT think, he is one of them 🤗🤗 .... Finally, I hope @Kensfrillyend decides to stay, he is part of our tattle family, as was the lovely Ophelia ❤ ❤ ❤ ... sadly from time to time, we get tit stirrers on here, who enjoy ruffling our feathers, I just ignore them, not worth engaging, because they only come on here for one reason, and that kind of tit dosent interest me

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm really worried about Liar Liar. I pray she is OK. Does anyone know anything please? I used to love our 'hand to hand' combat and banter.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have been thinking of her all the time,shame nobody knows her name.😢
That’s the only downside about being on here you get to know people and become real friends and then sometimes they just disappear for whatever reason.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
That’s the only downside about being on here you get to know people and become real friends and then sometimes they just disappear for whatever reason.
Remember the Pimpernel Harry, they never posted again. I often think of Peeko too 😔

Remember the Pimpernel Harry, they never posted again. I often think of Peeko too 😔
I do hope @Kensfrillyend will let us know if he is okay and stay with us

I don't know if we are going to do thread suggestions or just number them

Krusties #2 Peeko and Liar if you're there, let us know because we care ❤

Steve Moore is at it again 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I have no idea what happened with this other poster, but believe it was a case of someone coming on here, to stir the tit pot ( in rather bad taste in my opinion ) but we do get people like this from time to time .... I appreciate that in his time of grief @Kensfrillyend came on to tell us, that his much loved mother, had passed, as many of us were worried .. wondering where she was ... as far as I'm concerned, he is master crumble, and our dear Ophelia was his mother ... he gave us quite a bit of info, that could only come from someone close to her, she often said, he would read comments to her, and post on her behalf .... we see posters here, who join just to take the piss and rile other posters up, I DO NOT think, he is one of them 🤗🤗 .... Finally, I hope @Kensfrillyend decides to stay, he is part of our tattle family, as was the lovely Ophelia ❤ ❤ ❤ ... sadly from time to time, we get tit stirrers on here, who enjoy ruffling our feathers, I just ignore them, not worth engaging, because they only come on here for one reason, and that kind of tit dosent interest me
I've remembered that mum used an app called Sketch a Day(I think) for a while, you would get a prompt each day then you would paint/draw a pic in relation to the word, you then uploaded the pic, it's possible that poster saw it there or someone downloaded the pic 🤔 it's also possible me mum downloaded that pic cos it amused her 🤔 the shoe and cat pic she def did for Dolly(I think) cos she asked my opinion at the time same for the Squirrel pic. My missus wasn't happy about me joining Tattle (she steers clear) I now get why 🙁 Thanks again for honouring me mum, you are a great bunch but there will always be one I suppose 🙄xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've remembered that mum used an app called Sketch a Day(I think) for a while, you would get a prompt each day then you would paint/draw a pic in relation to the word, you then uploaded the pic, it's possible that poster saw it there or someone downloaded the pic 🤔 it's also possible me mum downloaded that pic cos it amused her 🤔 the shoe and cat pic she def did for Dolly(I think) cos she asked my opinion at the time same for the Squirrel pic. My missus wasn't happy about me joining Tattle (she steers clear) I now get why 🙁 Thanks again for honouring me mum, you are a great bunch but there will always be one I suppose 🙄xx
So glad you are back with us Ken ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Probably a Skanky fan as posted only on this thread shortly after they joined and nothing since, saw Ken as a newbie and wanted to stir the pot to get a reaction out of us to turn on him - well whoever you are it didn't work. Is it you Bunnycuddles or MoRon ?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh bum and Bugger!just waiting to see my new neighbours moving upstairs to me🙁 I get upset anything like this,I had my neighbor for over 30 years close friends as such,loved her cats looked after them when they went away,so close to them,then young couple really nice she got preggy and they moved back to Wales to be safe start of covid. Been there ever since,but things not good for them!anyway waiting to see what new neighbours are like.👀

It is just a worry..for a old prat like me.🤣 I get stressed thought if it..the couple from Wales,their sister staying her for ages soo lovely,had a laugh and a swear etc.Moved out yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh bum and Bugger!just waiting to see my new neighbours moving upstairs to me🙁 I get upset anything like this,I had my neighbor for over 30 years close friends as such,loved her cats looked after them when they went away,so close to them,then young couple really nice she got preggy and they moved back to Wales to be safe start of covid. Been there ever since,but things not good for them!anyway waiting to see what new neighbours are like.👀

It is just a worry..for a old prat like me.🤣 I get stressed thought if it..the couple from Wales,their sister staying her for ages soo lovely,had a laugh and a swear etc.Moved out yesterday.
I hope they are good ones Dolly: nothing worse than nightmare neighbours. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
By the way Mud's Tiger Feet was No1 on the day I was born 🙂 I'm a Drum n Base fan.
Ken, just curious about your user name! I can't watch corrie now without thinking of Ken Barlow and his frilly end!! 😍 also, love Tiger Feet- music from my childhood!!

• Heart
  • Haha
I hope they are good ones Dolly: nothing worse than nightmare neighbours. 🥰
I know,I will stay on high horse though if they duck me about.If they abuse my Dave!(I know they may not be likevthat) you never know..I think cos property is soo expensive should be ok.Flat went for £325,000.1 Bedroom flat.😳
so reckon they will be ok.🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.