Krusties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes indeed. I worry about Dolly. We have a mixture of old and younger neighbours but we all look out for each other especially after several cars were broken into. Nobody has ever asked to borrow a cup of sugar but if we can help or vice versa, hopefully they know that.

Oh I’m sorry, it must be upsetting.
I’m sure your new neighbours will adore you. As mum says, treat people like you wish to be treated and you’ll be fine.
We always mind our own business in my street ( apart from one across the road, but that's another story) but everyone helps each other if needed. I'm worried about the lady next doors daughter, she's here every day looking after her Mum's empty house but spends over an hour doing locking/unlocking routines & rattling the door handle 😔 she's at it constantly & if anything interrupts her, she starts all over again. Poor lady.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Talking about house prices, it's amazing how they differ, I live on the east coast, Lincolnshire I bought my 4 bedroom ex council house about 20 odd years ago when the local council decided to sell off aload of their properties I paid 6 grand for it , in certain bad areas some people paid £1 for a 2 bedroom house!! Market value now is around 120 grand, which is a nice profit if you live in a dead end town with one way in and one way out lol

I know he is a prat but love this.

Always had a nice looking package in those tight white cycling shorts lol 💗

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm home, late thanks to those bleeping covid tests I had to collect from a "clinic" who made
me WAIT for over 20 minutes. Fcukers are still testing people when I arrive, piss poor arrangement.

I'm cranky, you might have noticed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm home, late thanks to those bleeping covid tests I had to collect from a "clinic" who made
me WAIT for over 20 minutes. Fcukers are still testing people when I arrive, piss poor arrangement.

Will a hug help Captain? 🤗🤗🤗🤗 - have 4!! 🥰

• Heart
Please stay ken, I am very sorry for doubting you. I have bloody awful memory problems (part of my condition) I can't remember old posts and details. Sometimes just one post or reply can take me half hour because I have to go back 10 pages to remember what we're talking about🤦‍♀️ anyway, I do care for everyone on here....and you too. So stay, chat and have fun with us🤗 xx

And it's friday, so it's party time🎉🥳🍷🍺
MrsEms you have nothing to apologise for, none of you do, it's just unfortunate that somebody doubted my identity and made a genuine blip out to be something sinister 😔 I had a look on Google regards the kiwi pic and yes there are a few similar pics to the one I posted, mum sometimes liked to put her own spin on pics she liked and more than likely did this, if you look closely you can just see a bit of mum's moniker in the corner 🙂 there are so many watercolours,chalk,pencil drawings here plus her drawing app has many too cos that's all she could do when bed ridden. I understand you all being wary as you are a close bunch that really care about one another but please believe there is nothing "sick" about me. I will continue to lurk 🙂 I see the rancid bint has been out and about! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ken, just curious about your user name! I can't watch corrie now without thinking of Ken Barlow and his frilly end!! 😍 also, love Tiger Feet- music from my childhood!!
Jersey Girl Yep, mum didn't watch the current soaps but loved the classic ones in the avo, she used to call circumcised men Roundheads and uncircumcised Cavaliers, she was always asking me what I thought about the male soap actors (me with a red face 😳) willy's 🤭 she decided Ken was a Cavalier hence "frilly end" silly moo she was 🥰😍

• Haha
Evening all 😘 well that’s enough sitting on my bum 😂😂😂 I have caught up on here. I have read the KP thread same old shite 😡.

Glad your home safe Captain ❤ I hope Kensfrillyend stays with us 🤞 I am now off to bed goodnight all see you in the morning 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We always mind our own business in my street ( apart from one across the road, but that's another story) but everyone helps each other if needed. I'm worried about the lady next doors daughter, she's here every day looking after her Mum's empty house but spends over an hour doing locking/unlocking routines & rattling the door handle 😔 she's at it constantly & if anything interrupts her, she starts all over again. Poor lady.
Oh dear. That lady sounds like she has dementia, bless her.

I’m like you, I worry about people, but mum tells me to mind my own business.
There used to be a lady lived near my mother in law. She would often walk past or be sat on a wall. She said the same thing. “Can I have a lift? but when she was asked where to she didn’t say. She probably had dementia. We haven’t seen her in a while but I was worried about,

Anyway you have to care about other people. We’re all in this together and the journey is made bearable by other folk.

Good night all and God Bless

• Heart
Oh dear. That lady sounds like she has dementia, bless her.

I’m like you, I worry about people, but mum tells me to mind my own business.
There used to be a lady lived near my mother in law. She would often walk past or be sat on a wall. She said the same thing. “Can I have a lift? but when she was asked where to she didn’t say. She probably had dementia. We haven’t seen her in a while but I was worried about,

Anyway you have to care about other people. We’re all in this together and the journey is made bearable by other folk.

Good night all and God Bless
I think she's got some OCD mental illness type thing, she's my age so not dementia. She's very nervy as it is, so something's going on. I'm going to let her know I know by asking if she's got a problem locking the door as I've noticed her struggling & offer to give her my locksmiths number & see what she says 👍

It's ok Captain, its the weekend now, you're all done and home 🤗

• Heart
I think she's got some OCD mental illness type thing, she's my age so not dementia. She's very nervy as it is, so something's going on. I'm going to let her know I know by asking if she's got a problem locking the door as I've noticed her struggling & offer to give her my locksmiths number & see what she says 👍

It's ok Captain, its the weekend now, you're all done and home 🤗
I’m sorry, I’m always putting my foot in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@Kensfrillyend very happy you are staying. My family member who is an artist does a few art things where someone puts up their picture and then invites others to "draw in your style". They do this daily :) so there will be a few versions of a picture. I enjoy seeing them when they show me.

I don't know if you saw my post, but I said my relative had their art in a folder, another relative showed it to someone who wanted to see the art, in the folder, was 3 pics, one was actually not done by my relative, they liked it and popped it in the wrong folder - so all three were shared and the person viewing pointed out 1 was well known. It's very easy to do.

I'm enjoying your posts, it's nice to hear more about a poster that was very loved on here.🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Evening lovelies 👽🤗❤😘 thank god this week is done, no work for me for a week now 🍾🥂

@Pom Bear hello my darling, I'm pleased you are back. Missed you, hope you have had a lovely restful bit of peace and quiet on your holidays 👽🤗❤😘😘😘🐾 xx

@Kensfrillyend bless you ❤ so glad you're still here and so many people want you to stay, hope you will 😘 you don't have to prove to us who you are, we know 👍

Oh, forgot. The original title of this thread was Monsieur Crumble's Krusty Klub'. I vote we keep that going #2.

Thank you it's good to be back and I missed you too ...have a nice week from work my friend 🥃🥰💖❤🤗😘👽🐾 xx.
I had a lovely time but it's always nice to get home too and get back on here 😀🤗😘👽🐾 xx.

A pic from my hoilday..sorry on lower quality..had to format it to make it alot smaller on here 😘 x.

Resizer_16349398290390.jpg

Will add more pics in the thread while I catch up more the next three days or so 🤗

• Heart
Thank you it's good to be back and I missed you too ...have a nice week from work my friend 🥃🥰💖❤🤗😘👽🐾 xx.
I had a lovely time but it's always nice to get home too and get back on here 😀🤗😘👽🐾 xx.

A pic from my hoilday..sorry on lower quality..had to format it to make it alot smaller on here 😘 x.

View attachment 823914

Will add more pics in the thread while I catch up more the next three days or so 🤗
Thank you lovely, I'll have a chill out and be on a bit more 👽🤗❤😘🐾 xx I know what you mean, as nice as it is going away, there's nothing like your own bed & normal routines, I'm always pleased to get home too. That's a lovely pic, so nice all the lights on the water, you know I like my boats, lol! Thank you for sharing, hope to see some more when you've got time & bit more caught up. Lots of love my friend 😘😘🐾 xx

Talking about house prices, it's amazing how they differ, I live on the east coast, Lincolnshire I bought my 4 bedroom ex council house about 20 odd years ago when the local council decided to sell off aload of their properties I paid 6 grand for it , in certain bad areas some people paid £1 for a 2 bedroom house!! Market value now is around 120 grand, which is a nice profit if you live in a dead end town with one way in and one way out lol

Always had a nice looking package in those tight white cycling shorts lol 💗
Lol, whereabouts on the Lincs coast? Sounds like Mabo or Chapel to me! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you lovely, I'll have a chill out and be on a bit more 👽🤗❤😘🐾 xx I know what you mean, as nice as it is going away, there's nothing like your own bed & normal routines, I'm always pleased to get home too. That's a lovely pic, so nice all the lights on the water, you know I like my boats, lol! Thank you for sharing, hope to see some more when you've got time & bit more caught up. Lots of love my friend 😘😘🐾 xx
That sounds good 🥰💖❤🤗😘👽🐾 xx.
Yep very true..it's more cosy at home.
Thank you 💖❤🤗😘👽🐾 xx. I have some lovely boat pics to add on here to show you. I stayed overlooking the harbour 🥰
Pom hugs and love to you too 💖❤🤗😘👽🐾 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.